TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Gotham Knights 60 (Spoilers)

In yet another confusing Batman plot twist, it turns out that Hush ISN'T Tommy...which means he's been taking home surgery classes or something. Why can't they just let this go? First it was Tommy, then it was Jason, then Tommy again, and now it's somebody else. Does anyone even care anymore?

I doubt anyone cares, least of all the writers.

This is also assuming, of course, that Jeph Loeb knew the identity of Hush when he created him and wrote the story introducing him. I've begun to think that he clearly did not.

Motherfucker. This is really pissing me off.

You know, I can excuse pro-wrestling writers to have incoherent storylines twists based on what they're given, but this...goddamn...

Watch Hush turn out to be a robot or something equally lame just to piss everyone off.

Comics need *good* editors again. I can't stress this enough. This who-is-Hush nonsense is another example of crappy writers getting their way with stories and characters they have no business mucking around with.

Just reveal Hush as Jason Todd and get done with it. This is maddening to follow.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Comics need *good* editors again. I can't stress this enough. This who-is-Hush nonsense is another example of crappy writers getting their way with stories and characters they have no business mucking around with.

Just reveal Hush as Jason Todd and get done with it. This is maddening to follow.

To make it all more confusing signs are pointing to Jason Todd returning... as the Red Hood.

they really do need the editors to get their act together

its amazing how they are doing all these little tie in things to hint at stuff coming up all over the place and have really logical IC crossovers but they can still screw up all this other stuff

loeb (or someone) should have thought who Hush was way back then keep quiet about cause lord knows you cant let the secret get out (Monarch from Armageddon 2001) or DC will have a heart attack

when they drag out this crap it always is a letdown instead of good surprise or a logical reveal to someone piecing the clues together

who remembers who was the future killer that Bishop saw way back in those Portacio uncanny x-men's? i sure dont and im pretty sure i read the story that finally cleared that all up..it was so stupid by that time that i didnt commit it to memory

comics (and wrestling) are too often writing the story without the ending already set and they always fall flat..write the ending 1st or at least know where the heck youre going with the story!! and have someone in charge of keeping track of all the stories and clearing useage of characters or plots continuity wise

I thought that DC was awesome for making Kevin Smith outline and write out his first 6 issues of Green Arrow before he was put on the book. I wish comics would do that more often. Too bad Marvel doesn't implement that. Now, there are two Smith Marvel books out there that have not been finished and don't look to be any time soon.