TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Monthly Title Subscriptions...

I need to have a minimum of 5 titles to subscribe to for MileHighComics.com's subscription service. I was thinking about Astonishing X-Men and of course I will be getting GL but as far as another 3-4 I'm drawing a blank... probably at least 1 Batman title.

I read.....pretty much all the Batman titles, since I'm a big Bat mark. I'm fond of all of them, but if you want the best of them, get Gotham Central.

It's probably the best regular DC universe book written today.

This year I stopped buying monthly comics due to trades being so much k00ler. The titles that I regularly read/enjoyed were Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Fantastic 4, Ultimates, Avengers, Thor, Amazing Spider-Man, and GI Joe, and picking up the occassional story arc that looked good from other stuff.

JMS' Amazing Spidey has been very good, aside from the totally shitty Gwen Stacy kids arc. Even that was written well, but the whole concept was shit.

Batgirl

Birds of Prey

Catwoman

Gotham Central

Aquaman

Fables

Flash

JSA

Outsiders

Wonder Woman

Y: The Last Man on Earth

Astonishing X-Men

Captain America & Falcon

Invaders

She-Hulk

These are the only current shelf books from the Big Two that are worth your time and money to check out. Usagi Yojimbo is also worth picking up too.

I like Teen Titans, Daredevil, Superman/Batman & Fables

I need to have a minimum of 5 titles to subscribe to for MileHighComics.com's subscription service. I was thinking about Astonishing X-Men and of course I will be getting GL but as far as another 3-4 I'm drawing a blank... probably at least 1 Batman title.

My general thinking is that if you can't think of 5 titles to subscribe to, then don't bother subscribing. While I really do think you should support comic shops, you may want to consider subscribing directly instead.