TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Carlito @ New Years Revolution?

I'm really excited about next Sunday's Raw PPV, not so much because of the matches themselves, but because they're going to be in Puerto Rico with a super hot crowd.

Unfortunately for them, Carlito isn't part of the Raw roster, but it hit me like a ton of bricks after SD this past week that they could easily work him into the PPV.

His new storyline is that he wants to get Teddy Long out of office as SD GM. They can easily say that Carlito was back home in P.R. recouping his shoulder injury and he appears in a backstage segment, looking for Eric Bischoff. He finds him and tells him a little bit about his plan and Bischoff seems interested (since they shot a couple of angles at the last 2 interpromotional PPV's about Bischoff & Long). Since Bischoff is more like a tweener right now and not a full fledged face, the fans would buy it. That's enough to pop the fans and add a dimension to his storyline.

Just to add to that, lets say that Carlito happens to spit in someone's face from the Raw roster. He'll get the heel heat, but he won't be able to get his comeuppance since he's on SD...until the draft happens after Mania and you got yourself another feud there.

Just spouting off ideas, what do you guys think?

Dames

Yeah, I know.

You know, I wish I'd be in a position where I could show Heyman that I could be of use to him in a creative fashion, just so I could work with the man. I'd love to hear his reaction to my Gerwitz story.

Dames

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I think in all honestly, the two of us should work.

I have the best booking ideas, you have the logical storyline ideas.

Dames and Shadows should contact Turner, get his money, call Heyman up get him on board, buy out ROH and bring in the very few TNA workers worth a shit(Styles, Daniels) and re-revolutionize wrestling again with great wrestling and great stories.

If it was that easy, I would have done it years ago...

Keep in mind that it's extremely difficult to break into the business without any connects (mine have been severly severed) and even harder to gain the respect of the locker room as well.

Dames

On an unrelated note, if I was able to choose a creative staff from those here at TSM, the top 2 on my list would be Loss & Rudo.

That would be an interesting work environment for sure.

Dames

Fine then. Can I be Junior Assistant to Loss?

I mean we know Rudo's bringing Rando with him...

First off, this isn't really happening or I'd be going fucking bananas. I wish it was.

But hypothetically, I'd rather keep it small or else it becomes too hectic. MAYBE one other person on the team, but that's about it. I have no idea how big or small the supposed roster would be anyway.

Dames

I wouldn't be surprised if CCC did jump to RAW since he's getting tired of putting up with GM Long.

Yeah, but it would really weird to see the WWE Champion jump to the other show with its own champion already there, unless JBL convinced to trade him over to RAW for HHH. (Yeah right. :lol: )

Funny how HHH isn't even the champion and yet we all act as if it's welded to his waist. which it is.

Guest Jason

I gotta admit, that is a pretty cool storyline. And if the WWE went with it, it would definitely be exciting. However, I think CCC would be much better served on the SD roster where he would be given a better chance to shine. On Raw, he would very likely get caught in the numbers game and would not have the same impact.

If he stays on SD, there is a lot more the WWE could do with fire-Long campain. If he does make a proposed jump to Raw in April, that leaves the WWE with about 3 months to build up this case against Teddy. And even at that, would one man jumping ship be enough to get him fired?

In any event, I must say, I really like this idea of yours!!!

Guest LooneyTune

Wait, they are doing ANOTHER "Fire the Babyface GM-Commish-Whatever" angle? I guess it's hard to come up with new ideas for WWE when doing something like this.

CCC should stick to Smackdown though. He has a better chance of getting over than on the Raw is Triple H show.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
I'm really excited about next Sunday's Raw PPV, not so much because of the matches themselves, but because they're going to be in Puerto Rico with a super hot crowd.

Unfortunately for them, Carlito isn't part of the Raw roster, but it hit me like a ton of bricks after SD this past week that they could easily work him into the PPV.

His new storyline is that he wants to get Teddy Long out of office as SD GM. They can easily say that Carlito was back home in P.R. recouping his shoulder injury and he appears in a backstage segment, looking for Eric Bischoff. He finds him and tells him a little bit about his plan and Bischoff seems interested (since they shot a couple of angles at the last 2 interpromotional PPV's about Bischoff & Long). Since Bischoff is more like a tweener right now and not a full fledged face, the fans would buy it. That's enough to pop the fans and add a dimension to his storyline.

Just to add to that, lets say that Carlito happens to spit in someone's face from the Raw roster. He'll get the heel heat, but he won't be able to get his comeuppance since he's on SD...until the draft happens after Mania and you got yourself another feud there.

Just spouting off ideas, what do you guys think?

Dames

Do you really want a midcard heel on the other brand getting a bigger pop (hometown, to be sure. But still...) than pretty much everyone on the roster?

Guest LooneyTune

Carlito isn't that liked in Puerto Rico, so how would he get a face reaction? If anything it will be a heel reaction.

Guest Askewniverse

A wrestler being in his/her hometown doesn't necessarily mean he/she will get a pop.

Carlito isn't that liked in Puerto Rico, so how would he get a face reaction? If anything it will be a heel reaction.

Really it's not as if we hate him it's more like not a lot of people know him since WWC is a joke thanks to his daddy who should have retied years ago so whenever we think WWC we think Carlos and immediatly laugh since he is just a joke a shell of his former self. Therefore anyone from WWC is thought of as a joke down here.

On an unrelated note, if I was able to choose a creative staff from those here at TSM, the top 2 on my list would be Loss & Rudo.

That would be an interesting work environment for sure.

Dames

Can I listen in on your conference calls?

I gotta admit, that is a pretty cool storyline. And if the WWE went with it, it would definitely be exciting. However, I think CCC would be much better served on the SD roster where he would be given a better chance to shine. On Raw, he would very likely get caught in the numbers game and would not have the same impact.

If he stays on SD, there is a lot more the WWE could do with fire-Long campain. If he does make a proposed jump to Raw in April, that leaves the WWE with about 3 months to build up this case against Teddy. And even at that, would one man jumping ship be enough to get him fired?

In any event, I must say, I really like this idea of yours!!!

Don't get me wrong Jason, Carlito would be on SD this whole time. He would make this one and only appearance on a Raw PPV, get people talking & interact with them again only at the Rumble.

Last Boy Scout, to answer your question, absolutely, because the Puerto Rican crowds are SERIOUSLY into kayfabe (I am Puerto Rican...trust me) and Carlito is a heel in P.R. so all it will do is give him mega heat. Win/win there.

Dames

his name is Carribean but they announce him as from P.R i believe.

Guest LooneyTune
Puerto Rico is in the Caribbean you american dumbasses...

Yeah... and I knew that as an american.

Carlito was never that popular in Puerto Rico to be honest. The fans don't care about him that much over there.

I bet you Batista gets a MONSTER reception though

Yeah, I know.

You know, I wish I'd be in a position where I could show Heyman that I could be of use to him in a creative fashion, just so I could work with the man. I'd love to hear his reaction to my Gerwitz story.

Dames

What exactly is this Gerwitz story?