TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

Where was Heller tonight?

Probably still at the meeting that the President set up for him a week ago. I was wondering if anything important was going to come of that, but I guess it was just an excuse to not have Heller around for a while.

Edited by chirs3

Good episode, but I HATED, HATED the whole 'Red CD containing LAPD Reports being thrown in pile of like-coloured CDs' crap. Over the past 4 seasons, we've been led to believe CTU can put anything on anybody's screen. When Michelle asked for video footage of Tony's surgery, Kim clicked a button and voila. Full-screen video in a few seconds.

But Meg can't even upload some text to Edgar? She has to put it on a CD, and carry it to his desk himself?! Stupid.

Tonight's episode should be a good one...they are also re-airing it on Sunday after Arrested Development

That's mostly because CBS is airing an important basketball game upon which a great many office pools (done for recreational purposes, of course) will be won or lost...

I dunno, Yah I cant believe they actually hit Air Force One.

It just doesnt have the emotional attachment feeling that Palmer had for us. I really didn't even care for Keeler's death, how sad is that.

Guest Flyboy

I missed the promo for next week's!! Anyone know where I can get it or explain what was shown?

Even though the previews always spoil stuff, I always used to watch them anyway. Tonight was the first time I decided to turn it off right after the final countdown.

I'm having a helluva time not reading the spoilers. :(

Anywho, even though we knew it would happen, the way they handled the last ten minutes of the show was brilliant.

And for the guy who asked a few posts before me, we're 2/3 through the day. We've got 8 hours to go.

mmmm its just been weird that we usually have 2 main storylines throughout the day (in the first 3 seasons), this season just has a lot of mini storylines....so I wonder if the next 8 hours will focus on this storyline alone.

Guest Fook

That was a true holy shit moment. I loved the fact they kept teasing that the pilot would change his mind, then he just flips off the radio and fires.

I didn't watch the preview nor will I be reading them, so thank you Tyler for starting off the spoiler tags.

Unreal that they actually went through with it. The writers have been very clever this year; for the past three years, they'd always set something up as fairly obvious, and then twist you at the end. I expected Anderson to be actually going after a different target, like some stadium or something that could be a big public gathering.

But no, they blew the president out of the sky. Crazy, and nice to see CTU fail for once. They haven't been this low since the whole building got blown up at the beginning of season 2. The Mummy is without a doubt the most successful 24 mastermind to date. The only real lame part was introducing Keeler's kid right there to garner some extra sympathy and tragedy points, trying to alleviate the non-connection to him that packwing pointed out.

The only real lame part was introducing Keeler's kid right there to garner some extra sympathy and tragedy points, trying to alleviate the non-connection to him that packwing pointed out.

Yeah, Kid Keeler did seem pretty random. It almost makes me think that he'll survive...

Great episode, but it makes me wonder what else the terrorists can possibly do to top blowing up Air Force One.

well they are going after the codes for the entire US Nuclear arsenal...