TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

Quick WWE newsbits

From PWInsider:

-For those wondering about WWE developmental diva Alexis Laree, she recently underwent surgery for implants. Laree has been working regularly for Ohio Valley Wrestling since being signed by WWE in 2003.

-From "www.JesusAguilera.com" - Jesus recently got the results of a CATSCAN and MRI he has a massive herniated 6/7 disc in his neck which is causing nerve problems resulting in lose of feeling in his left arm and left pec. He also has minor damage to his 5/6 disc which also requires treatment. The surgery is scheduled for January Monday 17th and the doctors have told him he has a 90% chance of full recovery. Please keep Aaron in your prayers at this time and hopefully we’ll have good news to report soon.

Recovery is expected to take three months if he follows doctor’s orders with regards rehab and therapy and he has told me he will and hopes to come back quicker than anyone thought possible because of his desire to return to WWE.

Aaron has asked me to thank everybody at WWE for paying for his surgery and paying him whilst not on the road. A special thank you to Tommy Dreamer as well for all his support. Aaron promises to be back soon and repay everyone’s faith in him.

-Smackdown finished with a 3.5 brodcast rating, which is up from the 2.9 it did over the holidays.

Guest LooneyTune

Tit Implants = Call up to the WWE roster, even though she was hot enough already.

Guest Phenom
Tit Implants = Call up to the WWE roster, even though she was hot enough already.

Sadly, this is probably true.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

She's kinda ugly.

But her boobs were fairly proportionate to her body. Any bigger will look akward ala Trish.

Guest LooneyTune

Trish's only look weird when she has those mega-push-up bras on. God, Damn they looked horrible in 2000.

She could stand to have some bigger funbags. When it comes to saline, tits are like jello, there is always room for more.

That's fucking sad. It disgusts me when girls, in any form of entertainment, tits and ass first, and a personality second.

And that's my bitter feminist post of the day.

She's kinda ugly.

She's a lot hotter during her later (ROH, TNA) indie appearances.

Those pictures are probably from when she first started out. She learned how to apply make-up and dress appropriately, thus became much better looking.

She could stand to have some bigger funbags.  When it comes to saline, tits are like jello, there is always room for more.

That's fucking sad. It disgusts me when girls, in any form of entertainment, tits and ass first, and a personality second.

And now, a picture of Canadian Chick!

46.jpg

Guest LooneyTune
She could stand to have some bigger funbags.  When it comes to saline, tits are like jello, there is always room for more.

God Bless America! (gives the double peace sign) :)

I was just joking. Actually, her tits are more like pudding, in that a couple of extra cups would be good, but anything more would be sick.

God Damn, I am on in this thread.

I was just joking. Actually, her tits are more like pudding, in that a couple of extra cups would be good, but anything more would be sick.

I guessed it was a joke, but that's the attitude of WWE.

And thanks for the new avator picture Chris!

Guest Salacious Crumb

Well good to know her wrestling ability is probably going to suck once she actually gets on tv now.

Guest wildpegasus

Watch some joshi puroresu. It's more about the wrestling there.

Laree's breasts are big enough already. If she's actually doing this in anyway to get a contract and get noticed by the WWE than that's just not right.

Hire her for her wrestling ability and turn her into a living blow up barbie doll.

Such a nice company.

The WWE: If the cup isn't higher than C, the female the fans won't see.

Her appeal is her 41" inch legs. She also made a name for herself in WCW prior to coming over, winning a Nitro search to enter the wrestling business, which wasn't unlike the Diva Search earlier this year.

Dames

Guest Korgath

Makes you wonder if Laree did it because management asked her to, or if she knew she was going to get called up soon and wanted to make an "impression" a la Nidia.

I was stunned the WWE never hired Teri Bryne aka Fyre.

A red head with huge breasts NOT signed?

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Here is an important question: can she wrestle?

Yes and she's more talented than all of the woman they just hired.

She was also very over in TNA as part of Raven's Gathering.

Dames

People, the news also talked about Smackdown's rating, a 3.5 which is pretty good, on par (or even better) than RAW's. Shouldn't we talk about this, too, instead of some girls implants?

I have a feeling we only like to discuss ratings when they're going down the toilet but when good numbers come then they go mostly ignored.

Guest Fook_Theta

UPN has a large mexican/latino crowd, as well as I and other have suspected more of a WCW fanbase. The mexicans trump up the ratings higher than it would be without them. The WCW fanbase idea hasn't quite been substaintated.

Sucks to hear about Jesus.

That's a crappy thing to have happen right when you finally make it to the big time.

I'm a little surprised no one's made the obvious joke about "having faith in Jesus".

I know I do!