TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Shadow Behind You

Raw 1.10.05 Speculation, Reaction and Complaints

What will be the fallout from New Years Revolution?

We have a new World Heavyweight Champion in Triple H. What will the 10-time champion's first night back on top have in store for the rest of the RAW locker room?

Also, Kane was out of action since last October when Gene Snitsky crushed his throat at Taboo Tuesday. The Big Red Monster, however, was able to exact revenge at New Year's Revolution. But is this really the end of this heated rivalry?

Plus what is the status of Lita and Eugene? Both appeared to suffer injuries to their left legs. Will J.R. and the King have an update on their conditions?

Be sure to tune in to Monday Night RAW (9/8 CT; Spike TV) for all the answers

WWE.COM

-----

Fresh off the usual overreactionary meltdown of the 'Net community regarding Triple H's Tenth Heavyweight Title reign. While everyone senses a false sense of impending doom; RAW emerges for it's second show of the year and hopefully the solid run of shows will continue. It'll be interesting to see how they address the slow burn Batista/HHH angle which 98% of 'net are too impaitent to wait out and want it NOW. It'll be interesting to see the further development of Shawn/Edge and we should get a clue if that's being built for Mania or for Rumble or more logically for a Major Raw in Febuary so we can get our Angle/Shawn dream match. While everyone pouts; Im excited about the show tonight; although I'm sure by 9:38 ET i'll be contemplating a painful suicide.

Again; this is NOT the OAO thread and people really need to stop treating it as such during the show. We have a location for that and it's here OAO. No where else, not here. but there.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Speculation?

We'll get a 20 minute promo by HHH to end AND begin the show.

You know we haven't got a 15 minute HHH promo in months. I can't remember the last one, actually.

Are Hunter and Flair the only double digit reign champions?

Also, at least HHH will finaly go away when he breaks Flair's record.

BTW, the smug, self-congratulatory, HHH lovefest/trolling was already done in another thread.

But it was set up to avoid HHH bashing, unless it was vieled sarcasm.

That being said, fuck HHH for tacking on another reign to his record without actually having to put over anyone (let alone anyone decent) in the process of "losing" it, then getting it back just a few weeks later.

No big shock, of course. Edge is probably midcard for life, though.

Speculation?

You know we haven't got a 15 minute HHH promo in months. I can't remember the last one, actually.

while not a PROMO; He did a 12 minute segment with Maven where he droned saying the same thing over and over just 7 weeks ago

Guest TheLastBoyscout
BTW, the smug, self-congratulatory, HHH lovefest/trolling was already done in another thread.

Some people's smug HHH bashing carries on throughout EVERY thread.

Triple H as champion to start off 2005. Who would have thought? I'm a little puzzled as to what he'll be doing for the Rumble. I guess he could face any of the guy from the Elimination Chamber in a singles match, but as to who they'll pick I have no idea.

Are Hunter and Flair the only double digit reign champions?

Also, at least HHH will finaly go away when he breaks Flair's record.

Hogan is a 10 time champion

Five time WWF Champion

4 Time WCWChampion

one time Undisputed Champion.

Speculation?

HHH, Batista, and Flair will start betting on who can beat local main event jobbers (Benoit & Jericho) the fastest.

Some people's smug HHH bashing carries on throughout EVERY thread.

Name the threads and the posters. I've looked through a bunch of threads and couldn't find any; maybe I am looking at a different board because far from "every" post has HHHate in it here.

Besides, HHHate is to bash HHH and what he does. The Lovefest is more to ellicit negative responses/troll than it is to actually appreciate HHH.

Who are you attacking here Rudo? Me for saying while the 'net has it's annual overractionary meltdown that im interested in tonight's actions.

It's not HHHATE or is HHH lovefest.

What do you constitute a "meltdown" or "overreaction"? Not as SINGLE THREAD was made on the subject, besides the one that was a "celebration" thread. You completely, totally, mind-blowingly mis-called that one in hopes of getting in digs at "the net". This is not 2002 anymore, most people don't care enough about the WWE to get upset over HHH winning. Get with the times.

look at the OAO Thread for when everyone moaned and bitched.

Wow HHH talks down to all of his haters and then gives a great intro for Batista who is Styling and Profiling the elite monster look.

*Yawn* Causal Day Randy Orton comes out to dispute what HHH has to say.

Looks like they took the "HHH didn't help you" route.

That Edge accidentally speared Shawn Michaels was glossed over on commentary. Very frustrating.

Decent show so far, but I can't think of a winner of the Orton/Batista #1 Contender match that I'd like to win. Orton winning would mean HHH's promise to have Batista's back failed again and hurry his split from Evolution, but it would also give us Orton/HHH at the Rumble instead of Wrestlemania. Batista winning makes the split quicker also, and pretty much sets Orton/HHH for Wrestlemania.

Okay, guess I'd rather have Orton win just so him and HHH can finish their program already.

It's also frustrating that Orton has to be the guy that gets Batista to "see the light" or some shit like that. I think he was doing well enough on his own.

They tried a very interesting twist I never thought of with an Edge/Michaels confrontation, with Michaels trying to motivate Edge to go and win the Rumble and focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past. It'd be a nice change of pace to see someone go through a legitimate drawn-out positive change of heart instead of these neck-snapping face/heel turns that have been going on ('cept with Batista). So of course they have Edge do the opposite and get into a pull-apart with Michaels.

They have nothing for Simon Dean, it would seem. Kane annhilated him, and then he kinda vanished as Snitsky came out of the crowd and beat down Kane. Looks like they're going to drag this out even more, even after what should have been the blowoff last night. Guess there's nothing for Snitsky or Kane to do either. Such is the problem when you give someone a big heel push based on their hatred of one guy, you can't get him away from that person without wondering why you care about him anymore. I personally stopped caring before Kane was "injured" in the first place.

Looks like Chris Masters is getting called up way too early... he's pretty terrible at this point. Obviously has potential in Vince's eyes since he's a roider.

Guest hhheld_down
I'm somewhat pissed HHH said I never supported him, when I was one of the biggest DX fans of all time.

im sure hhh didnt mean to hurt ya ;)

Looks like Chris Masters is getting called up way too early... he's pretty terrible at this point. Obviously has potential in Vince's eyes since he's a roider.

It looks like they are giving him the same gimmick that took Mark Jindrak to the main events this summer.