TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Theres gonna be a huge rush to finish 6th in the East since the 6th place team should have a better record than the Atlantic Division Champion (and 3rd seed) and thus, the 6th place team would get home court vs the 3rd place team. You watch..

And I think I finally believe in the Wizards....

If the Knicks lose, Marbury is going to be killed in the press. Up by one with ten seconds, Marbury who said hes the best in the league, one on one with Sura, AND HE PASSES WITH A SECOND ON THE SHOT CLOCK.

EDIT: Scott fucking Pagent.

*sigh*

EDIT2: I feel for Steph though, looked like he was gonna cry after the game

If the Knicks lose, Marbury is going to be killed in the press. Up by one with ten seconds, Marbury who said hes the best in the league, one on one with Sura, AND HE PASSES WITH A SECOND ON THE SHOT CLOCK.

EDIT: Scott fucking Pagent.

*sigh*

EDIT2: I feel for Steph though, looked like he was gonna cry after the game

I didn't believe it much, but Marbury really is a loser. The guy dries up wherever he gets traded too and just ends up losing. He says "he's the best PG in the league" and than his team loses 9 out of the next 10, that's horrible.

On the Wizards, I told people at the beginning of the year they had enough firepower to compete in the East. Even with Larry Hughes down they have Juan Dixon come in and give em 26 points

It's not like the Knicks are getting killed. They've lost 3 games in the last week on buzzer beaters, and have lost like 16 games this year by less than 5 points. They can't fucking win close games.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I just had to come in and laugh at the Knicks. Muhaha.

seriously though, Marbury is a very good player, like an 8 out of 10. He's a total penis, but I think on the court he gets a bad rap. (off the court, penis)

Carlos Arroyo has been traded to the Pistons for Cambell and a 2006 first round pick. I think that was a good trade for the Pistons since they've been looking for a PG to push up the tempo and replace Mike James. For Utah? Uhh... I guess they got rid of the "problematic" Arroyo.

Well, Arroyo was being problematic for a bunch of reasons:

• Sloan said that he wasn't showing up for practice or wanting to talk out their differences.

• Got pissy when Sloan benched him for poor play

• The Jazz were getting just as much out of Keith McLeod

• Complained publicly...which is a huge no-no with the Jazz

• You can only imagine what was going on in private, as the Jazz NEVER make quick moves like this with problem players.

And it works out for the Jazz, since apparently they are going to waive Eldon. This leaves $$$ available to resign Raja Bell and Matt Harpring, or get adventurous and trade up to a better PG.

Fuckin' work is conflicting with all the games, but the Pacers managed to win in Miami in OT tonight thanks to yet another big night from Tinsley. I gotta give the guy his due, I ragged on him a lot after the Detroit series, and think they spent too much on his extension, but he's the main reason we're not festering down with Atlanta and Charlotte right now.

Suns lead the Spurs by one at the half on ESPN.

Also, Portland waived Qyntel Woods, Kirilenko could be back this weekend, and Ron Artest is apparently practicing with the Pacers again, which doesn't make much sense to me if he isn't going to be playing the rest of the season.

So uh, Lenny Wilkens will resign. Due to family issues, and the stroke he got after watching the last possession of the Knick game.

Guest Vitamin X
Spurs are going to pull it out, it appears...can we call this the game of the year up to this point?

What about LA-Miami Christmas Day? I think that was better because it was closer all the way through. This one is up there, though.

OMG ONLY 6.5 GAMES BACK IN THE PACIFIC!!!

Edit: Also, I know this is often difficult to do, but what the hell did Bill Walton mean by saying that the Suns won't be needing a plane to go back to Sacramento as the game was fading out?