TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Perfxion

Idea with bannings

This place should start a process of temp bannings. It would be like suspended for a week or two to cool things off. Not many people who have been banned here need perma-bans for their retarded actions. But, this could be a happy medium for the mods and the posters.

Guest Loss

We've tried it in specific cases in the past, specifically with Dama. Problem is, he can never figure out exactly what he wants. I think he wanted to be banned and then wanted back in or something, I don't know. The mods have tried encouraging posters to take a break from a thread many times. Sometimes it works and sometimes, it doesn't at all.

Instead of the OAOAST, I would suggest any possible future temp bannings to be relegated to the SWF folders. It'd be midly entertaining, particularly with people who haven't so much as looked at the folder before. On top of that, it may even increase dismal enrollment!

Guest Smues
How about just making a "Time Out" folder -- that'd be funny...

A Dave Brubeck folder, how awesome.

Instead of the OAOAST, I would suggest any possible future temp bannings to be relegated to the SWF folders. It'd be midly entertaining, particularly with people who haven't so much as looked at the folder before. On top of that, it may even increase dismal enrollment!

"I sentence you to 12,000 words hard labor writing a vanilla hoss."

What exactly is the Whiny Bitches folder -- is it hidden or something?...

It's hidden -- and yes, it is called the Gulag now -- from all non-staff normally. However, those who are whiny bitches and deserve some time in the gulag receive a permission mask that makes that the only folder they can see, and it's read-only. The most recent person to be incarcerated for a time was Jason, after his absurd Hitler thread. I made a topic for him, with a nice swastika picture he could enjoy, and a caption of "Seig Heil, you dumb motherfucker," or something like that.

If anything, it'll give Muzz someone new to get bitter at.

We've tried it in specific cases in the past, specifically with Dama. Problem is, he can never figure out exactly what he wants. I think he wanted to be banned and then wanted back in or something, I don't know. The mods have tried encouraging posters to take a break from a thread many times. Sometimes it works and sometimes, it doesn't at all.

I stayed away from HD for a while and now only 1/4 of the board hates me.