TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Apprentice 3

Well, here we go again. This one is "book smarts vs street smarts", but it should really be subtitled "who is Trump trying to kid here?" We know that Trump has a hard on for education, and based on that the "street smarts" team is already behind the 8-ball.

Regardless, I'm hoping that this "season" of the show leaves a better taste than the last one, where Kelly seemed to have won because he didn't suck as much as the Jenbot...

I'm pulling for street smarts, despite my intentions to start a MBA program this year. I think we'll see a few level heads, but I expect the show to have mostly overly stereotypical members of both types. It just makes for good TV that way.

The obvious choice to be his apprentice is somebody from the book smarts side because, as you said, Trump has a hard on for education. If the final two come down to books vs. streets, I think he'll pick books even if the street smart candidate performed better. He just seems that petty.

The obvious choice to be his apprentice is somebody from the book smarts side because, as you said, Trump has a hard on for education. If the final two come down to books vs. streets, I think he'll pick books even if the street smart candidate performed better. He just seems that petty.

I bet he uses LINUX just to spite Bill Gates...

I'm a big apprentice fan, but I have two problems with this season:

1) Far too close to last season. The break was negligible at best. I feel like it was just on two weeks ago.

2) I can see way too many petty annoying arguments taking place that go like this:

"Book smart": Yeah, and what school did you go to again?

"Street smart" I'm still a success, I'm fabulous. If you're so much smarter than me, why did I out perform you on this mission?

"Book smart": Witty retort about how smart they are.

"Street smart": Angry reply about how hard they work.

It's gonna get old real fast.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

I like this show but I don't know if i'll be able to make it through another season of Donald's ego stroking which only seems to get worse & worse.

Guest Jimmy Saint
I can see way too many petty annoying arguments taking place that go like this:

"Book smart": Yeah, and what school did you go to again?

"Street smart" I'm still a success, I'm fabulous. If you're so much smarter than me, why did I out perform you on this mission?

"Book smart": Witty retort about how smart they are.

"Street smart": Angry reply about how hard they work.

It's gonna get old real fast.

I agree, after the two groups merge that is gonna be every single board room. Add Donalds hard on for what college people went to and their educational background, this season looks to be heading towards being even more frustrating than the last one.

I'll still watch every bloody episode though like an idiot.

btw, RealityNewsOnline has pointed out that Kristen/Kirsten/whatever is the same bitchy Kristen/Kirsten/whatever who kept not going away in "Murder in Small Town X". Odd, that.

Danny is fantastic. He should be in a horror movie, cause he'd be like the second or third guy who would get killed by the baddie.

Got that right. But here's to hoping that he isn't the second or third guy fired...

No, I'd like to see him breakout and totally own everyone and the guitar thing was just a front.

Of course, that won't happen and he'll sing Trump a song begging him not to get fired.

"Please, Mr Trump

My Job, please don't dump.

I have a guitar, I have this song,

Why can't we all just get along?"

*Jason comes in and jobs his head off*

*Donald looks at Jason deadpan*

"You're Hired"

*Jason gives the thumbs up*

*Donald picks up the phone*

"If they screw up again, let them know heads will roll"

aaaaand that's the problem with Burger King. Because of their broiling process, there's no way they can make burgers as fast as, say McDonald's or Wendy's.

The Angus burger is some good shit though...

Guest Jimmy Saint

Danny is gonna be fired now. For the obvious fact he was useless at everything.