TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

What do you look like... (Pages 1 2 3 ...73 )

It's Cameron from Ferris Beuhler

Really? I've gotten Stewart from that pic.

And of course there's my old one where everyone said I looked like John Rocker.

Dama looks like the kind of guy you'd see in the background of those albums upon albums of college house/frat party pictures, or someone who would be on the side of a group picture holding a blue plastic cup and looking like he PARTIES HARD but is actually hollow and depressed on the inside.

Actually he looks like this hillbilly I used to know. We're talking serious backwoods here, except he moved to LA. It was exactly like the Beverly Hillbillies. You never had so much fun in your life as hanging out with that guy.

Dama looks like the kind of guy you'd see in the background of those albums upon albums of college house/frat party pictures, or someone who would be on the side of a group picture holding a blue plastic cup and looking like he PARTIES HARD but is actually hollow and depressed on the inside.

are you referring to usethesledgehammeruh?

oh and Dama, I could sooooooooo take you!

Bring it on!

Kotz....I have no clue how to respond to that so....*nods*

IDRM nah I'm not a hillbilly at all. There are no hillbillies in Oklahoma. You have to go a little farther southeast. We're rednecks.

I guess I could be a redneck. If a liberal redneck that listens to punk rock and plays video games existed....

I've posted a fair amount of pictures of myself and my girlfriend over the alst few months, but since this pertains to none of my topics in which those pictures were included and certainly doesn't warrant its own thread, I share with you a picture from earlier tonight of me showing off my purchases from my trip to Albertson's.

Melissa and I merely picked up the essentials- Beer, condoms, and cigarettes (211 Steel Reserve tall cans, Trojans, and Newports).

BeerCigsCondoms.jpg

He is a dead ringer for Bud Bundy.

Matt you don't look like you have down's. *pats on the back*

*akward moment*

Congratulations Matt, you've officially managed to supplant Mole as TSM's biggest tool.

Mole never took himself too seriously, which is a big reason why I never thought he was as bad as so many claimed. Matt Young, on the other hand, is the Worst.

I don't take myself seriously very often whilst posting here.

Still, I may be worse tahn Mole.

But I get more sex.

And I ddin't work at a church camp.

After many years of being "heralded" as a great poster, I enjoy being stupid at this board.

great poster? ever?

are we in grade 3 where making fun of people for going to church is in vogue?

enjoy your dick sores from banging a chrystal meth whore. i'm sure the most romantic line you say to her during intercourse is "you better shit a little because i'm going in dry". thats love. pass the pipe, slut.

I take it you have experience with those sorts of things.

EDIT: I didn't mean that anyone here called me a great poster. I was referring to other boards where I have tended to take myself more seriously.

EDIT 2: Hey, it's now officially September 11th. I hope a plane flies into Banky's house and he dies so i don't have to read any more of his shitty posts.

Edited by Matt Young

i save my seed for the classy bitches. not some methemphatamine abusing gorilla gutter slut. she'll soon be sticking drugs in her ass, i'm sure your cock will break ehr in nicely. hopefully those pictures will be posted in the next week!