TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

The point is that the picture was already funny, and no, the "FAIL" thing doesn't even really fit with the orginal intent of the meme. It seems to be some people think you can take any picture, paste "FAIL" on it, and it's instantly funnier. No, it just makes you look stupid.

Fail.

Fail.

There, now don't you feel better about yourself?

The point is that the picture was already funny, and no, the "FAIL" thing doesn't even really fit with the orginal intent of the meme. It seems to be some people think you can take any picture, paste "FAIL" on it, and it's instantly funnier. No, it just makes you look stupid.

Fail.

Fail.

There, now don't you feel better about yourself?

Epic Fail

001_.jpg

I thought the kid was ready to right something up about MLK, and then realized that he misunderstood the assignment. You see, the teacher wanted to know what type of hero sandwich was the best, and he came through in the clutch.

Guest Smues

576-bear1.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpg

This was on the front page of the Anchorage Daily News today. Yeah, our state has so much going for it!

"So ummm, you're a bear. Any words for our viewers?"

I thought the kid was ready to right something up about MLK, and then realized that he misunderstood the assignment. You see, the teacher wanted to know what type of hero sandwich was the best, and he came through in the clutch.

FAIL.

I know a dude who has been wearing the same wolf t-shirt for about 7 years (probably longer, thats just how long I've seen him/ noticed him). It always makes me laugh because he walks around like his shit doesn't stink.

fail-owned-coin-stamp-letter-postage-fail.jpg

I found this picture about a year ago minus the added fail. It was from a series where a dude was finding different ways to fuck with the postal service. My favorite was the one where he put the delivery address where the return address should go and "forgot" the stamp.

fail-owned-coin-stamp-letter-postage-fail.jpg

I found this picture about a year ago minus the added fail. It was from a series where a dude was finding different ways to fuck with the postal service. My favorite was the one where he put the delivery address where the return address should go and "forgot" the stamp.

That might be a good way to send a letter for free.

Do you know if it worked?

I used to theorize about doing this. Do you know ended up happening? Seemed like a good way to get around paying for postage. How would the Post Office really know that the return address was the place that you wanted the mail to end up.

The above three or four posts reminded me of something that made its way through TSM a few years ago that may have been a YTMND: A guy argued, rightly, about his charge for per-kilobyte web use on his phone. The cheque he sent was for the amount he thought he should be charged, and included "what now, bitches?" on it.

I used to theorize about doing this. Do you know ended up happening? Seemed like a good way to get around paying for postage. How would the Post Office really know that the return address was the place that you wanted the mail to end up.

So long as it is "in-town," then, yes.

The above three or four posts reminded me of something that made its way through TSM a few years ago that may have been a YTMND: A guy argued, rightly, about his charge for per-kilobyte web use on his phone. The cheque he sent was for the amount he thought he should be charged, and included "what now, bitches?" on it.

Yes, but his math on the cheque was wrong and the actual worth of the money was a lot.

Anyways, back to pictures

n1427483083_116478_5431.jpg