TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

Meat is out of reach-as is their crotches.

But that's the reason most are. Either massive food consumption, constantly eating really unhealthy stuff, or both. Of course there are glandular disorders as well.

I'm not hatin' though... I used to be fat.

That's more reason TO hate. That's why I hate fat people, drug addicts, uh... deists. Teenagers. Assholes. I used to be all those things.

"It's my genetics" is the biggest copout of all time for an obese person.

Yeah - your genetics left you "PRONE" (key fucking word) to being obese. If you have those genes then you don't even have to pig out to put on the pounds so you have two choices 1) fuck it - I'll eat like everyone with good genetics does and just cry about it later or 2) eat right and work out every day of your life so that it's not a diet but a lifestyle and look just as good if not better than other people... because genetics for adding fat usually include the added benefit of packing on lean mass very easily.

Unless you have a thyroid condition there's really no excuse for being a deuce and a half that doesn't include the word lazy.

Actually some fat people are pretty cool. Biggie Smalls... John Candy... John Belushi... Fat Mike... I guess it's just fat chicks everybody hates. Even then, I like Mary Jo Pehl.

It's cool for some guys to be fat if they make that their look and are all jolly and shit about it. Still unhealthy as shit, but cool nonetheless.

Yeah - your genetics left you "PRONE" (key fucking word) to being obese. If you have those genes then you don't even have to pig out to put on the pounds so you have two choices 1) fuck it - I'll eat like everyone with good genetics does and just cry about it later or 2) eat right and work out every day of your life so that it's not a diet but a lifestyle and look just as good if not better than other people... because genetics for adding fat usually include the added benefit of packing on lean mass very easily.

Unless you have a thyroid condition there's really no excuse for being a deuce and a half that doesn't include the word lazy.

This is majorly true.

I'm a very fat and overweight person and will willingly hit people who give bad excuses for it.

We are like we are because of our own actions.

This is majorly true.

I'm a very fat and overweight person and will willingly hit people who give bad excuses for it.

We are like we are because of our own actions.

:huh:

l_a5dadafd12dfa817de62fc02a38640c3.jpg

What the hell are you talking about? You may be chubby (hard to tell from the pics) but you are far, far from approaching "very fat".

That's more reason TO hate. That's why I hate fat people, drug addicts, uh... deists. Teenagers. Assholes. I used to be all those things.

As both of these things, I am doubly offended sir!

What the hell are you talking about? You may be chubby (hard to tell from the pics) but you are far, far from approaching "very fat".

it's the Myspace angle.

it's the Myspace angle.

Myspace angle = top-down shot

I'd just always associated it with the top-down shot, but I get those shots too

Though, as it noted, some of those owe their deception just as much to photoshoppery (notably cropping and Gaussian filter) as they do to the shot angle