TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown!'s No Way Out Thread

A Serenity avatar. For the movie Serenity. Based on the short-lived television show Firefly.

This has nothing to do with Paul Londons fabulousing boots.

When I first came to the forums one month ago, that's what I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. That movie sure is going to own our asses. I have converted many to the Firefly cause.

On London's boots...

He even LOOKS like Kerry in this cap:

London

I guess the WWE figures that the more JBL cheats to win and the more lucky he gets, the fans will hate him and add to his heat...of course it hasn't worked...

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Stephanie McMahon more or less ran the No Way Out PPV last night as Vince McMahon continues to recover from his quad injuries. Many backstage are concerned about the future of the company with Stephanie in charge. Word is that Stephanie is not very open to constructive criticism or thinking that is different from hers. Many are worried that with her in charge, it will create an atmosphere full of "yes men." Most feel that Stephanie is acting like she knows it all right now with her father out, but that she still has a lot to learn.

- Triple H was not at the No Way Out PPV last night due to the RAW house show in Erie, PA. He has been helping Stephanie run the TV tapings and such while Vince McMahon has been out.

- The general feeling among WWE management was that the No Way Out PPV was "fair" at best.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest Phenom
- The general feeling among WWE management was that the No Way Out PPV was "fair" at best.

If NWO was fair, I'd hate to see God-awful.

NWO was about as good as you can expect from a brand where the fans have been conditioned to only care about four people, and everyone else is treated as second tier players, and nobody worth bothering about.

And from the Old News Is So Great Dept, PWInsider brings us:

Many backstage are concerned about the future of the company with Stephanie in charge. Word is that Stephanie is not very open to constructive criticism or thinking that is different from hers. Many are worried that with her in charge, it will create an atmosphere full of "yes men." Most feel that Stephanie is acting like she knows it all right now with her father out, but that she still has a lot to learn.

I read several places about the RVD chants during the main event. Haven't heard of anything like this since the "We want Flair" chants in early 90s WCW.

I don't really get the whole deal with Batista....why hype him possibly going to SMDN so much? He'd have to be a sap to do it anyway. Why go to an inferior brand and get involved in a 3 way match when you can fight HHH in the main event? I figure tonight we'll find out that HHH was manipulating Batista.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
can someone dress the cruiserweights better, or at least Shannon and Paul? What the hell was London wearing? Who let Shannon near the red eyeliner?

Moore and London look awesome. Something different from whatever OVW muscle freak they bring in. It's Moore's idea to dress the way he does, he likes the make-up.

"different" shouldn't automatically mean "tacky"

It doesn't. He looked awesome. He'll get more noticed because of it, too.

can someone dress the cruiserweights better, or at least Shannon and Paul? What the hell was London wearing? Who let Shannon near the red eyeliner?

Moore and London look awesome. Something different from whatever OVW muscle freak they bring in. It's Moore's idea to dress the way he does, he likes the make-up.

"different" shouldn't automatically mean "tacky"

It doesn't. He looked awesome. He'll get more noticed because of it, too.

Yeah, from PETA wanting to know what animal Paul killed to get that jacket.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Yeah, from PETA wanting to know what animal Paul killed to get that jacket.

Whatever it takes. London fears no aminal.

so London got all 4 eliminations before being eliminated? That looks good for him.. and hopefully will result in a Title win at Wrestlemania. A ladder match between Chavo, London, and Akio would rock my socks off.