TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Macaroni

A Gimmick for Maven...

Guest Macaroni

Step 1: Have Maven come out next week, and cut a promo saying how he's been working hard for close to two years, and has barely anything to show for it. He whines more and more as the promo goes on, eventually yelling "What about me, what about Maven?". Random face comes in and challenges him, and Maven defeats him with the Lung Breaker thing, which JR calls the "Maven Effect".

Step 2: Maven becomes more angsty and angry as the weeks go by, and develops a new catchphrase: "Quote the Maven: Forevermore". Maven then adds a secondary finisher, the "Mavenflow DDT".

Step 3: The transformation is complete. The old Maven is dead, and in his place the new, brooding, miserable Maven is left. Possibly team him with Shane Helms and Steven Richards (and / or other misused wrestlers) to form "Maven's Flock".

Gold I tell you, GOLD!!!

And yes, I know I'm retarded.

It would only work if Raven was still in the WWE, and while cutting a promo and asking "What about Raven?" Maven walked in *BIG POP* (Why there would be a pop, I have no idea), "What about Maven?"

..Then he just steals Raven's identity and pisses him off. Raven vs Maven in the main event of Sunday night heat!

If you're goinf to do an angsty wrestling stable, then you have to add Heidenreich. Have him move to Raw, and let him read poetry that deals with things like self mutilation or dead butterflies, or whatever the kids write about these days

Guest Macaroni
Yes.. let's steal Raven's gimmick. Why? Survey says: THEIR NAMES RHYME!

That's pretty much it. And until / if WWE comes up with something better, I'm sticking with my idea.

Maybe I'm missing something, but who is Chris Champion?

If I remember my Weird World of Wrestling right, he was a ninja turtle in the independents and is a convicted child molestor.

Who's Garrison Cade?

Guest netslob
If you're goinf to do an angsty wrestling stable, then you have to add Heidenreich. Have him move to Raw, and let him read poetry that deals with things like self mutilation or dead butterflies, or whatever the kids write about these days

heh, i just thought of something. his finisher should be called:

*buh-DUM* "The Poetry Slam!"

Guest Trivia247

So will Maven flop down in the corner looking all depressed while a gorgeous piece o woman sits on his knee....

alla Kimona, beulah, Alexie etc etc etc

Well Maven will first have to become a Manager come out with Straw hat and a hawaiian shirt maybe calling himself Maven 5 Iron

If I remember my Weird World of Wrestling right, he was a ninja turtle in the independents and is a convicted child molestor.

Who's Garrison Cade?

You know the kin of HBK that had to change his name because there was already a Lance with the company and worked as Barry Windham of the 1980's. The stable of recycled gimmicks should be Maven, Masters, Carlito, Dean, Snitsky or Heindrich as the monster.

Considering that there were/are 5 or more "talents" with the name "Chris" it is easy to confuse them.

With that stupid M on his crotch, I always felt they should do an angle where he is the long lost son of the original founder of the McDonald's fast food chain.

Instant crossover success.

So will Maven flop down in the corner looking all depressed while a gorgeous piece o woman sits on his knee....

The girls would have to be Christy and any other new diva coming in

Then it will turn out that Kane slept with the two divas.Then he'll french kiss the two divas simultaniously while the fans chant "He's Hardcore!"

Well Maven will first have to become a Manager come out with Straw hat and a hawaiian shirt maybe calling himself Maven 5 Iron

I like that idea. We need a golf gimmick in the WWE. Hole-in-One Darsow was GOLD, and anyone who uses the gimmick automaitcally gains a fan in me. Only other person besides Darsow I ever heard use the golf gimmick is some indy wrestler named Chip Fairway.

Waittaminute, hold the phone - when was Chris "Yoshi Kwan" Champion convicted of child molestation?

I've never heard of that before.

Waittaminute, hold the phone - when was Chris "Yoshi Kwan" Champion convicted of child molestation?

I've never heard of that before.

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWOW_Cowabunga.htm

Okay, I was quite a bit off, and it never said conviction, but I remembered something of the sort.

It's easy to get confused with all of the various sex offenders involved in the wrestling biz.

Maven should simply come out as a different gimmick heel each week.

Hollywood Hulk Maven

MavenDoink

The Maventonk Man

Maven R. Schyster

The Maven Dollar Man

Rocky Mavenia

Big Van Maveder

And if that doesn't work, just make him imitate the Bushwhackers instead.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Who's Garrison Cade?

You know the kin of HBK that had to change his name because there was already a Lance with the company and worked as Barry Windham of the 1980's. The stable of recycled gimmicks should be Maven, Masters, Carlito, Dean, Snitsky or Heindrich as the monster.

Considering that there were/are 5 or more "talents" with the name "Chris" it is easy to confuse them.

HBKade.....

The Shawn Micheals legend may never have recovered...

Maven should simply come out as a different gimmick heel each week.

Hollywood Hulk Maven

MavenDoink

The Maventonk Man

Maven R. Schyster

The Maven Dollar Man

Rocky Mavenia

Big Van Maveder

Who (Is Maven) (It's the "Who" character and Maven)

HakuMaven

Maven Kane

Maven is a Real Man's Man

Maven Pac

Big Daddy Cool Maven

T.L. Maven

Maven "The Masterpiece" Masters

"The Narcasist" Lex Maven