TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

This afternoon, in front of my patio, I found this

Who the fuck cares? Welcome to the real world. People do drugs and occassionally their bags get...*GASP*...littered.

I clicked on this thread expecting to see a dead woman or small cat that died from swallowing a hockey puck or something.

Instead I get your 12 year old behind the playground "LOOK WHAT I FOUND" poopy pants surprise.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Who the fuck cares? Welcome to the real world. People do drugs and occassionally their bags get...*GASP*...littered.

I clicked on this thread expecting to see a dead woman or small cat that died from swallowing a hockey puck or something.

Instead I get your 12 year old behind the playground "LOOK WHAT I FOUND" poopy pants surprise.

Man, CronoT has some competition.

Guest Vitamin X
I see some acorns. Nobody does drugs where there are acorns. That's the realm of welcome wagons, block parties and potlucks.

And squirrels!

Guest Failed Mascot

a rabid squirrel chased my elderly neighbor back into her house last summer. I laughed at her.

Anyone who remembers that one story I posted in General a loooooong time ago knows that there are some demonic goddamned squirrels on this planet.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

No it won't. You'd die without an internet messageboard.

I would.