TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Matt and Lita

Someone needs to bring up the OMEGA locker room orgies and the fact that Lita fucked Matt Hardy 10 minutes after meeting him, according to her autobiography.

SHE said that?

Ha.. someone bought it up.

Someone needs to bring up the OMEGA locker room orgies and the fact that Lita fucked Matt Hardy 10 minutes after meeting him, according to her autobiography.

SHE said that?

yes, me. I'm Slasherflick.

SHE said that?

I don't see anything wrong with fucking someone shortly after meeting them... especially when it develops into a long term relationship.

SHE said that?

I don't see anything wrong with fucking someone shortly after meeting them... especially when it develops into a long term relationship.

And look how her... open nature got them. Splitsville because she probably fucked a guy 10 minutes after meeting.

SHE said that?

Well, not to turn this into a rational conversation(!) but no, i slept with someone a few minutes after meeting them for the first time, and it turned out okay.

It's when it happens regularly that a rep occurs.

First impressions are often the correct ones. I remember seeing Lita at Heatwave 99 when she was Danny Doring's ultra skanky fiancee and I thought "This chick has GOT to be a complete whore." Bear in mind she cleaned up her act considerably when she got to the WWF, she looked like they literally grabbed her out of a strip club in ECW.

I thought she had been a stripper. Seriously. Isn't it in the book?

Whoever posted as DaveMeltzer, could you please take down that phone number.

Just to let you know the types of marks at this website and their posts...

Ok.. this is a VERY uncountrable situation to me since Im a huge Matt and Lita[Amy] fan , separated and as a couple.. so i do think that that wasnt the best way to deal with it, like telling the fans to ask Amy, now it doesnt mean i have lost repect for him, I still respect him and love him .. but Amy didn't say that they broke up.. Im really sad right now because all of this, they haven't confirmed anything yet, but Im still very sad..

Whoever posted as DaveMeltzer, could you please take down that phone number.

Just to let you know the types of marks at this website and their posts...

Ok.. this is a VERY uncountrable situation to me since Im a huge Matt and Lita[Amy] fan , separated and as a couple.. so i do think that that wasnt the best way to deal with it, like telling the fans to ask Amy, now it doesnt mean i have lost repect for him, I still respect him and love him .. but Amy didn't say that they broke up.. Im really sad right now because all of this, they haven't confirmed anything yet, but Im still very sad..

Could someone copy and paste the "Dave Meltzer" post here? All the joke posts in fact since I don't feel like festering through that board, and they tend to dispapear pretty quickly too.

Guest netslob

someone needs to go on that board as Snitsky:

"It wasn't MY FAULT!! she came on to ME!!!"

Some of the picture signatures in that thread are sad.

Like that one fat bitch who has pictures of her with Matt and she slapped the words "Friends 4 Ever" on it. Yeah, like Matt even remembers what your name is. Wait, he does. He remembers you by "Porky".

And that one with a picture of Matt & Lita and it says "Meant 2 Be". Yeah, sure was, wasn't it?

And people are on there like "OMG I'm gonna see Matt this weekend and hug him 4 REALZ!" Quit making it sound like you're hanging out with him. You're going to go be his 20-second merchandise bitch.

I really should create an account on that forum.

UPDATE: Account created.

<<Like that one fat bitch who has pictures of her with Matt and she slapped the words "Friends 4 Ever" on it. Yeah, like Matt even remembers what your name is. Wait, he does. He remembers you by "Porky".>>

Reminds me of the "Gigolo" story from the Exist 2 Inspire book. Every time we eat at Western Sizzlin', my girlfriend makes me tell her Matt's story.

Ok those two fake posts by "Bob Holly" and "Tyson Tomko" had me in tears, I legit had to stick my head over my cubicle here to see if anyone was distracted by my outburst of laughter........Wow, that is some hilarious shit.

Guest Failed Mascot
Aw man, can you guys not 'invade' the board? Or at least don't do it as a group or anything...

schoolpaddle.gif

If you need back-up just lemme know!

I think a lot of the Lita is slut stories came from the old Ring Rats message board that use to be (or still is) around on the net about 4 - 5 years ago. That was the infamous site where the webmaster was some supposed ring rat that had been sleeping with the boys going back all the way back to the 80's, circa JCP. SKeith mentioned the site in one of his recaps and the DVDVR board guys invaded it too. The site got major pub around the wrestling groups in late '00.

If you believe it, the whole OMEGA locker room were into bisexual gang bangs. With eachother.

One story had Lita getting worked on in a Bukkake circle with all the OMEGA guys unloading on her and then watching her lick up any "loose" spunk from the boys. Another one brought up how Lita masturbated during an interview and then fucked Shane Helms during or after it was finished. There was a picture of Helms (or Matt) wearing only a gold belt around his waist. The picture was taken a couple minutes before Matt, Shane, and Lita had a threesome in the middle of the locker room. Another story, not too surprising, brought up how Jeff Hardy was more into messing around with the guys in OMEGA than the rats that showed up. But Jeff would get on some female rat every now and then if there were multiple partners involved. Him and Shannon Moore were apparently very "tight" together after shows. Lita had no shame is what the stories boiled down to.

I remember these because I honestly couldn't make this kind of shit up if I tried. Some of these stories were just downright kinky.

None of the rats on the site liked Lita and mentioned how she was very territorial with the OMEGA guys and was an unber bitch to any girl who was caught eyeing them. Think back to the RAW where she dissed Kanyon for having a speech impediment. That was what Lita was like in a nutshell 24/7 if you believed the rats' stories.

One notable moment from the site was when someone, supposedly one of Raven's girlfriends, reamed out the site and the rats for their undying fixation with her man. But she or he also slagged Sting, Lex Luger, and Buff Bagwell for their infidelity to their (former) wives by bringing up how Luger was impotent, Buff was a chubby chaser and that Sting was into S&M domination. It was like reading one of the seediest articles from the Torch or the Observer (the former really) on a continual basis. The site moved or shut down a couple months after the Raven girl meltdown along with the webmaster wanting to "protect" the other boys she didn't want to rat on. What a humanitarian. I had heard that the site made a comeback about 2 or 3 years ago but I never saw the new board for myself.

Those hos were completely obsessed with Test and had some twisted fantasies about him. If you also believed the site, Terry Taylor was a walking STD pharmacy who didn't bathe; the Great Muta liked fucking rats with his face paint on and...don't touch motel TV remotes if the Dudley Boyz were in the room earlier. The less said the better.

That site was a sleeze goldmine.

I think a lot of the Lita is slut stories came from the old Ring Rats message board that use to be (or still is) around on the net about 4 - 5 years ago. That was the infamous site where the webmaster was some supposed ring rat that had been sleeping with the boys going back all the way back to the 80's, circa JCP. SKeith mentioned the site in one of his recaps and the DVDVR board guys invaded it too. The site got major pub around the wrestling groups in late '00.

If you believe it, the whole OMEGA locker room were into bisexual gang bangs. With eachother.

One story had Lita getting worked on in a Bukkake circle with all the OMEGA guys unloading on her and then watching her lick up any "loose" spunk from the boys. Another one brought up how Lita masturbated during an interview and then fucked Shane Helms during or after it was finished. There was a picture of Helms (or Matt) wearing only a gold belt around his waist. The picture was taken a couple minutes before Matt, Shane, and Lita had a threesome in the middle of the locker room. Another story, not too surprising, brought up how Jeff Hardy was more into messing around with the guys in OMEGA than the rats that showed up. But Jeff would get on some female rat every now and then if there were multiple partners involved. Him and Shannon Moore were apparently very "tight" together after shows. Lita had no shame is what the stories boiled down to.

I remember these because I honestly couldn't make this kind of shit up if I tried. Some of these stories were just downright kinky.

None of the rats on the site liked Lita and mentioned how she was very territorial with the OMEGA guys and was an unber bitch to any girl who was caught eyeing them. Think back to the RAW where she dissed Kanyon for having a speech impediment. That was what Lita was like in a nutshell 24/7 if you believed the rats' stories.

One notable moment from the site was when someone, supposedly one of Raven's girlfriends, reamed out the site and the rats for their undying fixation with her man. But she or he also slagged Sting, Lex Luger, and Buff Bagwell for their infidelity to their (former) wives by bringing up how Luger was impotent, Buff was a chubby chaser and that Sting was into S&M domination. It was like reading one of the seediest articles from the Torch or the Observer (the former really) on a continual basis. The site moved or shut down a couple months after the Raven girl meltdown along with the webmaster wanting to "protect" the other boys she didn't want to rat on. What a humanitarian. I had heard that the site made a comeback about 2 or 3 years ago but I never saw the new board for myself.

Those hos were completely obsessed with Test and had some twisted fantasies about him. If you also believed the site, Terry Taylor was a walking STD pharmacy who didn't bathe; the Great Muta liked fucking rats with his face paint on and...don't touch motel TV remotes if the Dudley Boyz were in the room earlier. The less said the better.

That site was a sleeze goldmine.

Make it your personal mission to hunt down the revamped site, if it exists. ;)

Guest Loss

Ah, 1ringrats.com. The memories. I wonder if it was web archived, but not enough to look for myself. Some of the gossip there was great, like that Stephanie McMahon was on probation for having multiple DUIs and was court-ordered not to drink and was doing it anyway because she knew her dad could get her out of whatever trouble she got into. Jim Cornette is also supposedly a great lay.

You all may bathe now.

I'm sure there are folks on this site with better google skills than me.

The site was just completely outrageous to read. The DVDVR Sleeze thread from a couple months back did not have *anything* on this site. Except for maybe the Killer Brooks glass eye story. That or anything involving Jimmy Valiant.

Someone can take the time to scan through Slapnuts link if they want. I'm not sure if the original webmaster is still running the site. She was a thick one but not overweight or fat. I think she had red or blonde hair.