TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

New pic of Kimberly Page

I've said before, WCW completely missed the boat on not pushing Kim Page to the moon, she could have been their Sable (or even bigger) in 97/98. Russo gave her a pretty big push in 2000, but the ship already was at the bottom of the ocean

During the Invasion, Vince desperately wanted to sign her, but she chose to go to LA to become an "actor" instead. So they 'settled" with DDP. If she would have signed, she probably would have been the top WWE female star, alongside Trish

During the Invasion, Vince desperately wanted to sign her, but she chose to go to LA to become an "actor" instead. So they 'settled" with DDP. If she would have signed, she probably would have been the top WWE female star, alongside Trish

And maybe DDP wouldn't have been treated like utter crap.

Guest Failed Mascot
I always liked her. The idea of DDP leaving her at home while he stalked Taker's wife just killed the angle for me.

I don't believe it was originally intended for DDP anyways, he just ended up being a fallback option.

I always liked her. The idea of DDP leaving her at home while he stalked Taker's wife just killed the angle for me.

It made sense the first night when DDP said that he was just doing it to get under Taker's skin and piss him off, but then when they decided to go back to the stalking angle and have him worshipping her??? :huh: Dude.... WTF man?

It was my understanding, and I could be wrong, that the WWF didn't really want her at all since there were plenty of stories of her being a backstage diva in WCW.

The Kimberly/Sytch incident was pretty fucked up.

(Someone finds drugs in the women's locker room, Kimberly blames it on Sunny, Sunny denies it, and immediately tests clean. Steiner threatens to kill DDP).

Guest jm29195
The Kimberly/Sytch incident was pretty fucked up.

(Someone finds drugs in the women's locker room, Kimberly blames it on Sunny, Sunny denies it, and immediately tests clean. Steiner threatens to kill DDP).

Sounds like just another excuse for Steiner to go nuts to me, the drugs were probably his anyway.....