TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Hey guys, check it out.

Look what Loss said about me in the general wrestling folder:

It's just getting really annoying to see him keep popping into topics to make a snide comment about the people that are interested in this stuff, only to go back and make patronizing "wrestling is cool" threads in the HD folder, apparently thinking we're too stupid to see through it. Whatever. Just don't talk about wrestling if you're not a fan. Rather simple.

How many times to I have to say I love wrestling before it sinks in?

Yeah, the stuff IDRM says in wrestling threads is actually pretty good. It's not like analytic stuff or ratings of matches or breakdowns of moves or whatever, but it's undeniably a fan. He just doesn't happen to convey it in the same way the others do.

Guest netslob

ok. sorry.

now, i like Loss and all, but he seems to fly off the handle alot. like, for instance, whenever someone starts a thread pretaining to...a certain internet wrestling "personality" from Canada whose name rhymes with "Snot Teeth".

Guest cosbywasmurdered

You talking about someone flying off the handle is incredibly Ironic.

Guest netslob

i also don't have the power to close threads because i don't like the content.

what's your problem with me, anyway? you've been giving me shit for awhile now. there a reason or are you just naturally a dick?

you still pissed about the Austin thread business over on WDI? i got over that ALOOONNG time ago. someone edited my post, i asked if it was you, you told me it was, it as over. later i find out you lied to me, i said whatever, i got over it, i thought we were cool. but i guess not. you got a problem with me tell me about it now. i got all night.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I just find it incredibly ironic that someone who spazes out when people make obvious comments after he starts a thread bitching about how hard fat people have it, can they accuse someone else of overreacting.

If someone else had said something that Ironic i'd have called them on it too.

Guest netslob

how the hell did i overeact in that thread? a bunch of people were deliberately trying to pick fights with me, all i did was respond, quite civilly i might add. i didn't swear or get personal or anything. i handled it pretty damn good considering.

FrznBlockofPiss (5:01:11 PM): btw, when witty turned the edit tags on, it showed that the post netslob said was edited , wasn't

Hoff V1 (5:01:33 PM): ...? he said that CWM admitted to editing it.

FrznBlockofPiss (5:01:42 PM): to quiet down the drama

Hoff V1 (5:02:09 PM): .....

FrznBlockofPiss (5:02:12 PM): you can check, but every post that was edited has the edited tag on it now

FrznBlockofPiss (5:02:46 PM): not trying to stir anything up, just thought you should know

Hoff V1 (5:02:48 PM): well, superb.

Hoff V1 (5:03:02 PM): No, good to know. I won't say anything, but it's nice to know.

FrznBlockofPiss (5:03:40 PM): i did send dutch an im about it before...

They all know, it's just fun to see you keep it going.

Guest Failed Mascot

I just remember fucking around with Dave'O Neill's sig and getting yelled at by Dutch for it.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Man I had just started to forget Dave O'neill. thanks alot

Guest netslob
FrznBlockofPiss (5:01:11 PM): btw, when witty turned the edit tags on, it showed that the post netslob said was edited , wasn't

Hoff V1 (5:01:33 PM): ...? he said that CWM admitted to editing it.

FrznBlockofPiss (5:01:42 PM): to quiet down the drama

Hoff V1 (5:02:09 PM): .....

FrznBlockofPiss (5:02:12 PM): you can check, but every post that was edited has the edited tag on it now

FrznBlockofPiss (5:02:46 PM): not trying to stir anything up, just thought you should know

Hoff V1 (5:02:48 PM): well, superb.

Hoff V1 (5:03:02 PM): No, good to know. I won't say anything, but it's nice to know.

FrznBlockofPiss (5:03:40 PM): i did send dutch an im about it before...

They all know, it's just fun to see you keep it going.

i know what i wrote, and i know what was changed. the thread in and of itself has since been deleted since WDI switch the server, so it's all meaningless at this point, anyway.

Guest netslob

like i said, i've been over it for awhile. i only brought it up because it's the only instance i can think of where CWM and i ever butted heads over anything. it just seems for awhile now he's been giving me shit for no reason, and i just wanted to know why. if he was merely pointing out "irony" as he would anyone else, then i stand corrected.

Guest Vitamin X
i also don't have the power to close threads because i don't like the content.

what's your problem with me, anyway? you've been giving me shit for awhile now. there a reason or are you just naturally a dick?

you still pissed about the Austin thread business over on WDI? i got over that ALOOONNG time ago. someone edited my post, i asked if it was you, you told me it was, it as over. later i find out you lied to me, i said whatever, i got over it, i thought we were cool. but i guess not. you got a problem with me tell me about it now. i got all night.

WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK BITCH ILL KILL YOU. DONT TRY AN' START SHIT. ILL KNOCK YO ASS FLAT OUT.