TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Don't some of you wish...

I can relive my high school years by banging high school girls. Except I only got laid by older girls back then. But that's still not going to stop me from casting aside all the old beat up 21-24 year olds and jumping back to the 17-19 bracket when me and my friends purchase our house of sin.

Mr. Stud.

Anyway my high school peers were once completely reviled by me until very recently when I've started to get back in touch with my old friends that I swore I would never get back in touch with. I actually miss them and wish I had been closer to them when I had the chance.

Absolutly not. I hate all forms of forced education, and even now in College, I dread every minute of every class, and simply attend to please my financial backers, aka my parents. If It was up to me, I'd work my job full time, and although I wouldn't be living comfortably by any means, I could make it.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

High school sucked ass, & especially in getting kicked out i have little desire to go back (small town NorCal has that effect anyway). Though i do miss certain things, mainly since i never took enough of an advantage in a lot of them at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 & all that shit.

Guest Vitamin X
Absolutly not. I hate all forms of forced education, and even now in College, I dread every minute of every class, and simply attend to please my financial backers, aka my parents. If It was up to me, I'd work my job full time, and although I wouldn't be living comfortably by any means, I could make it.

:lol:

Oh man. Trust me, you don't.

I wish I was back in high school only because I never really got to enjoy it the way I wanted it to. I went fucking ballistic in 10th grade with rehab, suicide attempts, homicide threats, jailtime, the works, and got put in a specially aside class for emotionally disturbed kids for the remainder of high school, until I decided just not to go anymore and finished doing "independent study" (teacher comes to the house and gives you and picks up packets, you still get to participate in school activities and the like but don't actually have to go to class). In a way, I really regret it because I never got to finish out playing varsity football and track (and I received a significant amount of playing time at RB and special teams since I ran a 4.5 40) and enjoy the good and the bad of that period of time. Mostly just a lot of bad that I brought onto myself and have only been pulling out of the past year or so. HOWEVER- I wouldn't want to be back in that environment considering all the experience and outside wisdom I've gained as a result. The freedom thing is rather null and void since I've been able to basically do whatever the fuck I've wanted since I was 14 or so.

So yeah, fuck it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

High school was a tedious hormonal nightmare. I just came to school gourded every day and played around in the lab.

I have no plans to go to my reunion either. I have no desire to ever see these people again.

Heh. Last year I got an e-mail invitation for my 10-year reunion, and immediately made something up for my reason not to go. Funny thing is the chick I responded to and I struck up a little conversation via e-mail as a result of this, and I spoke more with her in those 2-3 e-mails than I did in the 4 years we were in high school together, and the 3 years we were in middle school together...

I liked high school, but I'm glad I'm out...

Does anyone else ever have that dream that you're in high school, there's like a week left of your senior year and you're failing every class and you've missed all your finals? you're basically screwed and you're not gonna graduate...

Yeah, my 10 year reunion is next year, and it will be cool to talk about old times, but fuck highschool.

Unless you mean I can go back with the knowledge that I have now about life, then hells yeah. i would fuck more(and better) than before, be better at sports, and changed my life. If you mean turn back the clock and know the same shit that I knew then, then no, fuck that.

Give me college again. Cause fuck this being grown up and bill shit.

Hells yeah I miss being in school, but like others have said I'd prefer to go back a few years more, back to middle school/junior high. I'll take the "stresses" of that age over the stresses of real life any day of the year. School was easy compared to real life.

And trust me when I say a lot of you that scoff at the notion now will sing a completely different tune when you reach 30. If you asked me 5 years ago or so, I'd have said no, too. But give me a few more years and now I'm 100% interested in going back.

Yes and no.

High school was awkward, crappy and otherwise years that I don't really remember. I didn't really talk much in high school (not that I'm a chatterbox now) and as a result, never really made many friends. The friends that I did make, I still keep in touch with but the rest of the people in my graduating class can go straight to hell.

Senior year wasn't bad (had a car, thought I'd gotten an athletic scholarship to BC, etc) but not something that I'd like to repeat, even with the knowledge of stuff that I have now. The only time I really liked going to high school was during the winter, and that was because of hockey.

My five year reunion is next year. I doubt I'll go because five year reunions are pointless. "Still poor and trying to make something of yourself?" "Yep. You too?" "Oh yeah." F-U-N. I might go to my 10th, but that's still six years away, so I'm not worried about it.

Guest Loss

Yes. I wish I could go back and do it all over, for sure. There were all sorts of problems at home that I don't care to get into, but more than that, I was pretty fucking harsh in high school, and I'd like to go back with the knowledge and perspective I have now and do it all over again. Never dated. Never kissed. Never fantasized. Nothing. My parents were big druggies and I hated them for it, so my rebellion was to get ridiculously wrapped up in church and sit at the lunch table and witness to my other Christian friends. Never cussed. Never drank. Never smoked. Broke down in tears at what I thought was a wholesome cake-and-punch party when someone rolled out a joint. The guy was a really good friend of mine, and I told him I could never talk to him again because I didn't associate with sinners. I was majorly fucked up. I sent him a letter last year, apologizing and asking to try to be friends again, since he does live fairly close, and luckily, we were able to patch things up.

I used to get in trouble for NOT getting in trouble as a teenager, because I didn't *want* to go outside or go to games or anything. The perfect evening for me was going through one of those college guides books and highlighting the schools that seemed right for me. I was so ambitious and focused on my future that I didn't care to have friends. I always thought if I had money, that was really all I'd need in life, so I never tried to make really close friends in high school, since I had the mindset that I wouldn't be around them forever, so why try to be friends with them and then have to move on later.

I was social, of course, but only at school and never away from school. I joined a lot of clubs and was involved in a lot of extracurricular activities because I wanted my picture in the yearbook as many times as I could possibly get it in there. I was also a choir boy, a self-righteous Christian, a yearbook geek and a closet homosexual, which is a rather dangerous potion for any teenager. I'm pretty much the exact opposite of the person I was then, and yeah, sometimes I do wish I could go back and relive the experience as I am now. I'd probably enjoy it more.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My high school experience was the exact opposite of that. Aside from being antisocial and hating my parents, but that was still for completely different reasons.

Guest Coffey

I don't know if I miss high school as much as I miss the easier life that went with it. Going to school and getting homework is a lot easier than getting a job and paying bills.

I can definitely understand the whole "I really didn't have many friends then" spiel. I was a stoner that was deep, deep, deep into the whole punk & skin scene, so needless to say I wasn't always popular with the male jocks. But now that so many years have passed I've started to run into a few of them (moving back to my hometown'll do that, I guess) and I've been stunned by the number of people that speak highly of me, as in they liked me then but didn't think that I'd deal with them so didn't bother acting on it. I've actually dated more girls from my high school graduating class since school then I ever dated while in school.

Hell, even the girl I'm dating now was someone that I went to school with. And the weirdest thing is that I didn't even know she went to high school with me.

...needless to say I wasn't always popular...

Well that explains a few things...

Not popular by choice, though, kkk ... I hated the meathead jocks more than they hated me. I was normally invited to their parties or spring break getaways or whatnot. I just preferred to sit around and get high with the other punks rather than go hang out with the jocks.

Now, my lack of popularity on TSM is a different story altogether ...............

I would say on a scale of 1-5 -- one being the four-sport jock that drives in a car daddy bought him and five being some greasy dirtbag that went to Vo-Tech (not dissing Vo-Tech in general mind you) and smoked in the parking lot, the group I was associated with was probably a four, although I never did drugs, smoked and drank just a little...

Yeah, my 10 year reunion is next year, and it will be cool to talk about old times, but fuck highschool.

Unless you mean I can go back with the knowledge that I have now about life, then hells yeah. i would fuck more(and better) than before, be better at sports, and changed my life. If you mean turn back the clock and know the same shit that I knew then, then no, fuck that.

Give me college again. Cause fuck this being grown up and bill shit.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I was a five on kkk's scale, but I got ok grades and took brutally hard classes. My high school AP Chem course to this day is the most difficult class I've ever been in. I took it as a sophomore in hs, and the curriculum was the exact same thing as a 200 level general chem course at Purdue. Pretty salty, but I waltzed through most of my college chemistry, thus boring me greatly and contributing to my dropping out.

Not to mention the fact that I was dealing with high explosives, fire, and toxic chemicals there with basically no supervision, then went to college and had to have a TA in the stock room get me shit like clean Erlenmeyer flasks, pieces of Zinc, and dilute HCl as per dept policy..give me a fuckin' break.

Where does coming to class and going to sleep and talking about each other in groups only to go back to sleep when you get to class get you on the scale?

Oh, and I played 3 sports, so I think that officially made me a jock...but I never did shit like wear my jersey in class or buy one of those dumbass letter jackets. And i got good grades dispite not trying and was big on art.

I don't know what the fuck I was actually.

On the kkk scale, I was probably a 5, or just shy of it. Certainly more than a 4. I signed up for freshmen football but was kicked off the team before the first game; after that, my athletic career was over. I also set the school record for quickest a student had ever earned a Saturday detention; second week of my freshmen year. (although I'm sure it's been broken since)

On the other hand, I was in the student government my last two years. But I ran as a joke my junior year, using the pictures Pamela Smart gave to the student that killed her husband, in her lingerie, saying "Vote for nl5xsk1". (although I did use my real name, rather than my message board name). I didn't expect to win or anything, I was just joking around & trying to make a mockery of the whole thing. I ended up winning with the most # of votes a student had ever gotten. I didn't run my senior year but enough people voted for me as a write-in candidate that I ended up winning again.

Oh, and I played 3 sports, so I think that officially made me a jock...but I never did shit like wear my jersey in class or buy one of those dumbass letter jackets.

Eh, I wouldn't really classify you as a jock though. You gotta have the jacket, unless the Man was holding you back or something...

Guest Vitamin X

I was probably a 2 on the kkk scale and worked my way up to 6 by the end of high school. I was a semi-jock, although I was just really obsessed with football (not like I'm still not obviously) and track, and played basketball at lunch instead of hang out with people and do nothing for the first couple years. As soon as we got off-campus privileges though, (you couldn't leave campus during lunch before junior year at our high school) I pretty much went and got stoned with friends at one of their houses everyday. I came back on campus so fucking plastered once I had a friend of mine drag me between 5th and 6th period, I don't think either of my teachers noticed though, or if tthey did, they didn't care since we were the second-rate emotionally disturbed students. Heh.