TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDon

Christy Hemme on Howard Stern

Guest TheDon

Christy is on Howard right now and just lost to an eleven year old in a trivia contest based on current events.

She also says she likes to be spanked and is aboiut to be spanked by Howard. She seems to be on Torrie Wilson's level ie dumb bimbo

OH! She also put over HHH as one of the best wrestlers "in the industry." He's good, but I wouldn't put him at that level right now. Maybe back in 2000, but not right now, there's just too much talent in the indies, TNA, and the WWE.

Guest Loss

If she knows enough to give false praise to HHH, she's very intelligent, actually.

Or just a company suck up, she probably has no idea who anyone on the indies is.

I'll admit defeat there, but I just prefer that people be honest and not suck up when they're on a show like Howard Stern because that's the whole appeal of Stern to me.

Guest TheDon

She also said that she is being trained by one of the best female wrestlers Lita for her WM21 match against Trish Stratus.

Well, see, I don't get to watch her because I don't have cable, I was actually confusing her with Joy for a few moments in my head, but this interview said it all. And yes, RVD would rock on Stern, especially if he lit up with Bong Hit Eric

Anyone that expected anything from Christy intellectually given she jumps around like an ADD sufferer on meth and won a glorified "which of these is going to pose next for Playboy" contest is expecting too much. It's not like she qualified based on scholastic achievements. She sat on a fucking cream pie for male attention on TV, for crying out loud. That's hardly the mark of a genius.

Never, because I am English and we don't have dollars as currency.

Saw her naked, done, move on to the next slut.

The only real problem with this is that anybody who watched or viewed it (topic didn't say radio or TV, doesn't matter) had to PAY for it. Sad.

Well, see, I don't get to watch her because I don't have cable

Wouldn't it be great if you could have cable, but pay a reduced rate to only get the five channels you actually watch?

Sorry, random thought.

I care absolutely nothing about this chick.

I don't even give a damn about her as T&A material.

She's pretty much the epitome of worthless.

Guest Trivia247

given how many women they hired for no apparent reason that have no wrestling ability, you'd think they just wanted to start a division devoted to be in Playboy one by one or perhaps all together.

Well, if saying that Lita "The Whore" is one of the best, then she is a ditz. Then again, as Loss said, sucking up seems to be the smart thing to do these days, so who knows

The fact that she gets a WM match is horrible, especially the way the introductions and walk to the ring will be longer so they can flaunt their T&A, and then they will have to work a slow match because of her inexperience. I can see this match easily costing someone like Tajiri a little spot on WM. :(

The fact that she gets a WM match is horrible, especially the way the introductions and walk to the ring will be longer so they can flaunt their T&A, and then they will have to work a slow match because of her inexperience.  I can see this match easily costing someone like Tajiri a little spot on WM.  :(

...But it's frickin Tajiri! I love wrestling as much as the next guy (smark)..but seriously, I'd much rather see Trish and Christy in the ring, then I would another simple Tajiri match. Especially when I could probaly call the match anyways without seeing it. (Many of his matches are the same). Kick, kick, kick, missed handspring elbow...wait, no he's a face, handspring elbow, and mist.

Plus, you know they have to get their tag team title 3-way/4-way matches in, so expect him to be on the card. Or at least heat. (More the likely Wrestlemania)

When did guys stop liking women? :P It is a 5-hour+ show...constant wrestling, and a hall of fame ceremony, no matter how good the matches are, would get boring. Ok, not really, but, there has to be some TNa.

Christy Hemme: That AJ Styles is great- he has some selling issues but he's a joy to watch in TNA.

Exactly. To who started the thread...did you honestly expect her to go on radio/tv and say something to the effect of 'Yea, HHH really does suck, he just uses his relationship with Steph to get by! Yea, Vince pisses me off, he should be pushing Benoit more'. etc. >_>