TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

(n/t)

sorry, Mar 16 2005, 03:52 AM   

Group: Members

Sorry Kotz, I don't want to make you mad or anything. I am just goofing around. I'll stop posting tonight.

LOL

Guest Failed Mascot

Black Lushus, this is one of those threads for Agent of Oblivion, Incandenza, and Kotz to have fun with. You don't belong here and I don't belong here. Leave them to their circle jerk.

Guest Failed Mascot

One post about you in a thread which you replied in. Don't go over-valuing yourself.

Guest Failed Mascot

and don't act like you're better than Alfdogg either. He's leagues ahead of you.

Guest Mosaicv2

Micah is a nice son of a bitch... and he like the Sox too which makes even more amazin'.

Black Lushus, this is one of those threads for Agent of Oblivion, Incandenza, and Kotz to have fun with. You don't belong here and I don't belong here. Leave them to their circle jerk.

Vitamin X has an emoticon that would fit this response perfectly. Something involving a violin.

Vitamin X has an emoticon that would fit this response perfectly. Something involving a violin.

What a pussy. Waiting for FM to leave before you rip on him. That's really low dude.

YPV knows the words to quality sarcasm, but not the music.

EDIT: This post was made before I learned that loser kid from Massachusetts was rebanned to that role playing wrestling fed. Now I say good show, sir.

YPV knows the words to quality sarcasm, but not the music.

yeah, Your Paragon Of Virtue must've masturbated to the fact that he got a compliment from Incandenza, I mean he's only been doing the whole "mommy look at me jump into the swimming pool" thing for how long now?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Micah's ok for a message board person. He reminds me of Mole. Plus he's from somewhere like Michigan City or Laporte or Knox or something I think, and I got people up there in the Chicagiana region.

Do you have nothing better to do than make fun of someone on a message board? I mean really, WTF? Do you get off on it?

Boi-oi-oing~!

Do you have nothing better to do than make fun of someone on a message board? I mean really, WTF? Do you get off on it? For christ's sake, all I was doing as asking advice. Did I pick the wrong folder? I guess so, but sheesh, plenty of Mods could have moved it. I've never been mean to anyone except KKK, and I called him a Twit. So seriously, stop being so mean.

VX needs to bust out the violin playing smiley right about now...

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Do you have nothing better to do than make fun of someone on a message board? I mean really, WTF? Do you get off on it?

If you'd ever read the board you'd know the answer is yes we do.