TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Tyson Tomko gets stitched up

Interesting video posted on WWE.com of Tyson Tomko recieving stitches. You get to watch the whole procedure. What makes it more fun, though is that about half way through you can hear Batista and Snitsky loudly start going through the spots of their match. ("Shit, 'Tist, it'll look like your hitting me in the face, and I'm bumping!", God bless Snitsky.) http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/raw/ Lower right hand corner under "WWE.com Exclusive".

Guest LooneyTune

I didn't know it was so hard to plan a match that was 90% punching and grunting.

LOL @ the Chris Benoit cameo.

That was also awesome. Benoit just walks in, with what looked like a lollipop in his mouth, checks out the scene and walks out.

Gold.

Benoit looked remarkably unimpressed.

When does Snitsky start talking? I'm about 5:30 in and I can hear background talking, but nothing obvious. Can you hear him really well, or do you have to strain the eardrums?

Edit: Never mind I can hear him now. Of course he starts up just after I pause it to write this message.

The Benoit cameo was great. He walks in with a toothpick in his mouth and I bet he was thinking "What the fuck am I doing here?"

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame
I love how there is still XFL merchandise laying around the backstage area.

And Ric Flair staring at Tomko was rather amusing.

I think it was just an XFL sticker on a large production kit box.

Ok, I thought it was down but people keep replying. Am I the only one who this isn't working for? Whenever I click, it wont buffer or anything it just says ready.

Guest Quik

Benoit's chillin'. That part was hilarious for some reason. Now I can't help but picture what Chris Benoit does during Raw. Does he just wander around backstage, chomping on a toothpick, standing in on everyone's conversations and such for 30 seconds before walking away? I bet he knows everything that goes on. I bet he knew about Lita and Edge before anyone else did.

Guest Fook_Theta

MALENKO SIGHTING

At about 4:20 tomko started blowing up that medical sheet, I thought he should use that in the ring. Have someone throw a piece of paper at him and have him sell it like death / blade. Lawler in completely serious tone says "He's going to need stitches" while JR screams "BY GAWD, THAT ANIMAL."

Snitsky and 'Tista cannot even call that kind of match without planning it? The fact Batista let Snitsky book the match makes me think he's not going to last long at the top.

Haha, from the doctor "This is going to make you look meaner than you already look."

Guest wildpegasus

I can't get this working. Is there anywhere else where I can watch this video?

Guest Deviant

I wouldn't exactly call that "loud and clear".

Oh wait, I'm at 9mins now, getting more audible...

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Not only is Tomko uncharismatic in the ring, but in real life as well.

Because when getting medical treatment your first priority should be entertaining us!

Doctor: Lie still.

Tomko: Fuck that, There's people watching, hand me my top hat and cane.

*Cue music*

Man what would you give to have a show with just actual backstage stuff on...I'm addicted to these damn good backstage segments...I think Vince should blow the roof off the backstage as a new reality show type program...not just injuries but backstage conversations...imagine if they did a Raw like the sportscenter a few years ago when they had showed constant backstage segments during the show....WWE could air segments like this video for two hours a week and beat Raw in the ratings I bet...