TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

wrestlemania XXI theme song

Good, I'm tired of Generic Rock Band #15 getting repeated plugs on RAW and hearing 10 seconds of their ass songs. Wrestlemania doesn't need a theme...not that any of the other ppvs do either.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

The WrestleMania 21 theme is Stronger by TRUSTcompany.

I don't know that song is that they've been using during the match rundowns the last few weeks, but I like it. Goes well, especially with the match screen graphics.

While 'Step Up' started being used the week before the show, I think they also used Godsmack's 'Running Blind' on the show itself for the first part of the show-ending highlight reel.

By the way, I haven't seen anything with the Trust Company song being used... How's that the 'unofficial theme'?

Guest Deadbolt

For those who want it. Trust Company - Stronger

xhttp://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WVJ7SADHM6XZ2WICXH9H26JQ3

I don't know that song is that they've been using during the match rundowns the last few weeks, but I like it.  Goes well, especially with the match screen graphics.

While 'Step Up' started being used the week before the show, I think they also used Godsmack's 'Running Blind' on the show itself for the first part of the show-ending highlight reel.

By the way, I haven't seen anything with the Trust Company song being used... How's that the 'unofficial theme'?

It was Godsmack's "Touche".

I'm not entirely sure what the story is behind this 'unofficial theme,' but i'm presuming that if it's true then it will become official tomorrow night on SD!.

I don't know that song is that they've been using during the match rundowns the last few weeks, but I like it.  Goes well, especially with the match screen graphics.

It was Godsmack's "Touche".

Yeah, that's the one. I knew it was one of those two acoustic songs they pushed on the radio last year, but I wasn't sure which.

I don't remember hearing Stronget at any point.

But the theme they are pushing now is "Bigtime" by The Soundtrack of Our Lives.

Eh, it's ok...

They shoudl have continued using the generic rock them they were using for weeks it was pretty good I thought. either that or bring back linda McMahons theme

Whatever in the hell that trainwreck was that they played on Monday night, make it go away. Just awful, especially for such a big show.

There was nothing wrong with the stock music they were using before.

Guest news_gimmick

Is Jim Johnston still their music guy? If so, I wish they'd utilize him alot more than they do. I'd rather have some new material for the big events rather than some generic music.

Is Jim Johnston still their music guy? If so, I wish they'd utilize him alot more than they do. I'd rather have some new material for the big events rather than some generic music.

I think hes still there, he did get credit for all the themes on the themaddict cd save for cenas

I think hes still there, he did get credit for all the themes on the themaddict cd save for cenas

Who did Cena's new theme?

It sounds like it was done with a little casio one touch keyboard.

In other words, awful.