TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

ROH/WWE Talent agreement made

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Raw Lower Card:

Regal, Tajiri, Chris Masters, Matt Hardy, Maven, Rhyno, Hurricane, Rosey, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Viscera, and Val Venis.

Smackdown Lower Card:

Akio, Billy Kidman, Funaki, Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly, Kenzo Suzuki, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Nunzio, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, and Spike Dudley.

Regal, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Hurricane, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Val Venis, Charlie Haas, Akio, Nunzio, and Paul London are the only guys that would be be good in ROH, out of WWE's lower card.

Its this whole Indy's is better and WWE is just corporate evil and must be destroyed, get back to the Soil......mannnnnnn sounds almost stereotypically hippyish.

It's not that WWE is corporate evil, it's that it's just shitty.

Guest Shadow
Raw Lower Card:

Regal, Tajiri, Chris Masters, Matt Hardy, Maven, Rhyno, Hurricane, Rosey, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Viscera, and Val Venis.

Smackdown Lower Card:

Akio, Billy Kidman, Funaki, Charlie Haas, Hardcore Holly, Kenzo Suzuki, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Nunzio, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, and Spike Dudley.

Regal, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Hurricane, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Val Venis, Akio, Nunzio, and Paul London are the only guys that would be be good in ROH, out of WWE's lower card.

Charlie Haas is better then Hurricane Helms whom is drastically over-rated and Simon Dean aka Nova wasn't that great either. I'm not saying Haas is Benoit 2.0 but he'd do very well in ROH with Lethal, Strong and others.

Paul London would be the FIRST person i'd imagine sent over there other then the already signed with ROH, Stevie Richards.

however, if london's working ROH you can assure that he wont be carrying the title....vince wont want a WWE title belt, even the cw title represented in another company that can make money off that.

Hardy's not a low-carder. He was mid-card when he left and appears primed for a big push upon his return...whenever it comes.

Viscera is NOT employed. he's on pay-per-apperence. if ROH wanted him, they could get him already.

Regal and Tajiri are currently champions tho you'd hardly know that now, so if they retain the titles they aren't going, again WWE wont allow champions to be used...even forgotten title holders.

Best bets are

Val Venis

Richards(obviously)

Rhyno

Akio

Haas

Nunzio

London

Gabe just made a post over at the ROH board saying that everyone was jumping the gun over the situation and to not believe everything we read.

I think people need to read this again.

I'd still like to see them use some ROH talent on the ECW pay per view but Meltzer and everyone are saying it won't happen. I just think it would be wise to put Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk on the PPV to test waters so to speak since WWE have considered hiring the each of them and you know they'd be working in ECW right now had it not folded.

I was talking about this the other day though. With them having WWE 24/7, what is the harm in showing OVW or ROH television or maybe producing something like an ROH PPV? The future of the business wouldn't be so bleak if Vince did something to sort of recreate the territory vibe, hosting development and enhancement territories, using what they hope to become "the wrestling channel" to give new talent some exposure.

Guest Shadow

While it's most likely they just had decussions, its easy for people to assume Gabe is covering this up for some "surprise" or something.

Like Foley challenging Joe to face a former world champion and build it up to be him and only for Rhyno(ecw champ) come out.

Well Vince let Eddie Guererro fulfill his obligations with ROH and bring the IC Belt onto the show, so I doubt he'd have a problem with the Cruiserweight Champion having a match on a ROH show.

Guest MikeSC
Raw Lower Card:

Smackdown Lower Card:

Regal, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Hurricane, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Val Venis, Akio, Nunzio, and Paul London are the only guys that would be be good in ROH, out of WWE's lower card.

Haas would rock in ROH.

-=Mike

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Haas would rock in ROH.

-=Mike

I forgot about him, in the good guy list.

Gabe just made a post over at the ROH board saying that everyone was jumping the gun over the situation and to not believe everything we read.

Doesn't really mean a whole lot, Gabe could easily be wanting to keep any appearances a surprise.

Its a shame there couldn't have been any agreement during the Foley-Joe feud so Foley's mystery man wouldnt have had to have been Vordell Walker.

No offense, but Gabe & co. couldn't even be completely honest with us that Feinstein was gone from the company, so it's not as if I have a lot of trust in his word.

I still want them work associate Joe as Rosie's cousin or something.

No offense to you, but this is the kind of shit that I'm afraid we'll see happening.

Guest Shadow

Joe as ROCK's cousin would be awesome though.

Just have the rock come back for three weeks and Joe can be his bodyguard who stays there and "leaves" the rock and is hired by Triple H as his new enforcer.

Yes; i can imagine alot of you hate the notion of Joe as HHH's bodyguard but he'd get over more that way rather then just show up.

Heyman said the same thing about the WWF relationship back in the day, don't believe the promoter, he's got an image to keep

Joe as ROCK's cousin would be awesome though.

Just have the rock come back for three weeks and Joe can be his bodyguard who stays there and "leaves" the rock and is hired by Triple H as his new enforcer.

Yes; i can imagine alot of you hate the notion of Joe as HHH's bodyguard but he'd get over more that way rather then just show up.

The Rock is never coming back. If he does he sure as hell isn't going to do it to give the rub to some guy named Joe. And why would HHH need a bodyguard? That would totally go against his character.

Guest Shadow

He had Batistia.

Enforcer/Bodyguard. same idea.

of course rock's not coming but that was the "ideal" thing. they could at least say he's rock cousin anyways.

Guest Shadow

I dont care. Bringing Joe in as HHH's enforcer is the only way i can see him being used properly.