TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nl5xsk1

Favorite internet lies?

Pretty self-explanatory ... every day we all read all sorts of anonymous bullshit online, and I figure a good chunk of it are lies. Me and I friend were talking about what our favorites are, and I came up with the following three as my favorites:

3) My girlfriend is much hotter than _____.

2) I was kidding! (after getting called out or pwned on a message board post)

1) 14/f/FL

What do you guys think are the best/worst, or at least most common, internet/message board lies?

[insert random commonly known to be attractive female celebrity] is ugly. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole!!!!!

[insert random commonly known to be attractive female celebrity] is alright looking. I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but i wouldn't be seen with her in public.

Yeah....RIGHT!!!

I know alot of black people that say bling bling [or any other nonsense black people allegedly say] all the time!!

Guest MikeSC
I know alot of black people that say bling bling [or any other nonsense black people allegedly say] all the time!!

Umm, I know lots of black people who say "bling bling" and "holla" constantly.

-=Mike

...Still stealing Ripper's gimmick and now spreading internet lies, since 35 seconds ago...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

For what it's worth, I also work with an incredibly stereotypical black guy named Jermaine. He calls everyone "Homie," and drives a mid-70's Buick land yacht when the weather's decent. He smokes a blunt in said Buick on every single break, every single day. He's about the same size as Ripper.

For what it's worth, I also work with an incredibly stereotypical black guy named Jermaine. He calls everyone "Homie," and drives a mid-70's Buick land yacht when the weather's decent. He smokes a blunt in said Buick on every single break, every single day. He's about the same size as Ripper.

I know a white guy like that named Jason, except he drives a yellow 80 something cadillac and says "Brother" or "Bro" to everyone instead of Homie.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think Jermaine is actually Ripper, and his entire persona here is an internet lie.

Well I've never heard bling bling but when I went to NY a lot of people would say "fly" "holla" and "homie"

Guest news_gimmick

I always enjoy the threats of violence over the internet, especially on messageboards. It really is just sad to make yourself look like an idiot like that.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Lesbians in a lesbian internet chatroom.

By trolling those rooms you're part of the problem

What "problem" it's the internet...

I've known just about every sterotype you can name, but I've never heard anyone say bling bling except in jest.

Fun story: Once went into a Walmart and asked a fat redneck working there if he could help me find the new He-Man toys. When he did, I said "Aw yeah, boyee, these are crazy fly stupid dope!" I was with some people who bet I wouldn't do it.

Guest news_gimmick
I always enjoy the threats of violence over the internet, especially on messageboards. It really is just sad to make yourself look like an idiot like that.

I'll Kill you

I'm officially terrified as of right now.

"Eagan shouldn't have been banned"

"How would you know, you just registered a week ago! PBP BAN PLZ"

"What are you talking about? I've been lurking here for nearly two years now!"

Once when I was in junior high, I had a kid in an AOL chat room threaten me by saying that he'd send the Hawaiian mafia after me.

Almost 10 years later, and I've still yet to see any guys named Guido or Tony wearing floral shirts showing up to kick my ass.

Guest news_gimmick

Once when I was in junior high, I had a kid in an AOL chat room threaten me by saying that he'd send the Hawaiian mafia after me.

Almost 10 years later, and I've still yet to see any guys named Guido or Tony wearing floral shirts showing up to kick my ass.

For some reason I got the visual of Carlito walking up to me with an apple in one of his hawaiian shirts when I read this.

I'll Kill you

OH YEAH!?!?!?!? WELL DOOD MY UNCLES SECOND BROTHERS NEPHEW IS A FIRST CLASS MARINE AND ONCE I CALL HIM AND TELL HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF IRAQ WHERE HE SQUASHES TERRORSTS HEADS IN HIS HANDS HES GONNA COME AFTER U AND YUOLL BE SORRY YOU MESSED WITH A BADASSSSSSSS LIKE ME

Also, since I didn't want to contribute in that all-caps shitfest I just made above, this is my favorite internet lie:

My posting on the Current Events board = A FUCKING JOKE.

You HONESTLY thought someone would post a neo-nazi link, agree with PETA, and then claim that SEWER RATS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FETUSES, in the same WEEK?!?

It began as a dumb attempt at getting a reaction with the neo-nazi link when I realized just how fucking stupid that CE board was (holy crap guys- it's one big partisan war. You just all run circles around each other endlessly until all of you are wrong and none of you are right), and to my shock, people ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS, so I continued on with it. Stupid post after stupid post, and once again, people actually becamed shocked, offended, and one even said he "respected" my opinions (AHAHAHAHA!). Hell, I make a post that is INHERENTLY flawed (the "what type" post) and people call it "good topic" until Andrew finally figures it out. Good job, took you long enough! Jesus fucking Christ.