TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Hogan to return @ Backlash!

-TSN, which is the home of WWE Raw in Canada posted on its wrestling section of the TSN.ca website that Hulk Hogan will be appearing on Raw this forthcomming Monday.

TSN citing source says ” WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan will appear this Monday on WWE RAW, to be aired live on TSN at 9pm et/6pm pt from New York’s Madison Square Garden.”

Interesting, as this is pretty much as close to confirmation as we are going to get that Hogan will be there on Monday.

http://www.rajah.com/base/2005/2935

Guest Tjhe CyNick

Its only logical. I figured he was showing up as soon as HBK said his name on RAW last week.

Its MSG, they need him to show up at least once to sell his match at the PPV, and you know Hogan has been dying to get a chance to be back on live TV.

11701.jpg

Greatest....tattoo.....ever!!!

Guest LooneyTune

I'm a Hogan mark, but who in their right mind would have a tattoo of an old man on his back for the rest of their life? Could be an interesting conversation when some girl asks whats up with the stupid tattoo.

I'm a Hogan mark, but who in their right mind would have a tattoo of an old man on his back for the rest of their life? Could be an interesting conversation when some girl asks whats up with the stupid tattoo.

Well Im a huge Hogan mark too as everyone knows but even I would never EVER go as far as to getting a tattoo of Hogan of that size or for that matter any size on me.

Somehow, I have a feeling that might not be a problem.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Hey remember when the WWF used to make fun of WCW for using Hogan to sell PPVs a decade ago?