TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Hogan to return @ Backlash!

At first I thought it would be a Rockers Reunion, but then Backlash just got more buyrates when they said Hogan's name. Kind of weird for two guys to tag who have never had a match together and have never had any interaction with each other what so ever. Biggest pop of the night for a guy who wasn't even there.

I have said it before and I shall say it again, over and over again.

Hogan + Anything = Best Ever!

I think the last time that Hogan and Michaels were in the ring at the same time was...

Royal Rumble '90?

Where Michaels lasted all of 30 seconds before being tossed by...Hogan. :lol:

I thought Warrior eliminated Michaels.

Guest Trecko

If Hogan and Michaels win...I will cry. Cry, and complain. Yes.

*prays for a miracle that HBK, Hogan, or SOMEONE in WWE realizes that Hassan and Daivari NEED this win*

*prays for a miracle that HBK, Hogan, or SOMEONE in WWE realizes that Hassan and Daivari NEED this win*

Screw that noise! If Hogan is in a match he should win by default!

Marty Jannetty? Come on now. I liked seeing him when the Rockers reunited, but it was obvious that they were going to have some sort of Hogan/Hassan match at Backlash after what transpired at WrestleMania. I told RedJed the same thing... Rather than ahving Hogan work WrestleMania, they saved his match to pop a buyrate for Backlash.

Backlash is actually shaping up to be a damn good card:

Batista vs. HHH

HBK and Hogan vs. Hassan and Daivari

Shelton benjamin vs. Chris Jericho

Chris Benoit vs. Edge

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Okay, anybody want to explain to me just what the hell is going on?

I only caught the last 30 minutes of RAW but from what I can decipher it'll be Hogan/Michaels vs Hassaan/Davari at Backlash.

HBK was going to face Hassan. Hassan comes out and says to face him, he must beat Davari. Davari comes out and wrestles HBK. Davari picks up the win after some cheating. HBK is pissed. HBk goes to the back and yells at Bischoff and tell him he wants a handicap match against both of them. Bischoff says no and he must find a partner or no match. HBK comes out later that night and talks about how he loves America and how his family has fought in war. He then can only think of one tag partner and gets on his knees and asks Hogan to come back for one more match at Backlash and be his tag partner against the duo of Hassan and Davari.

I think the last time that Hogan and Michaels were in the ring at the same time was...

Royal Rumble '90?

Where Michaels lasted all of 30 seconds before being tossed by...Hogan. :lol:

Warrior eliminated Michaels

god... just shut up, we get it: you're a hogan mark

now go away

Good, another reason not to order Backlash. The price was one good reason, but now I've got my better one.

If Hassan loses to Hogan, just release him. There is no point to any of this if Hassan does not make Hulk Hogan, bloodied, tap out in the middle of the ring while Shawn Michaels lies outside the ring unconscious.

This isn't Hogan's last match, I don't buy that for one second.

Guest LooneyTune

Hogan/HBK should lose because they can't be a team... leading to Hogan vs. Michaels at Bad Blood (or maybe really delay it for Summerslam). Come on, that's a dream match right there.

Shawn said in an interview right before Mania he wanted to work a program with Hogan, so I would assume one will blame the other for the lose or something like that. I don't know if they will do face v face or face v heel, but in the end, Hogan will be cheered over Shawn

Guest Trivia247

Now they did come in contact before. Hogan nailed him a few times when he joined in the Royal Rumble 89 match.

Guest seth86
Shawn said in an interview right before Mania he wanted to work a program with Hogan, so I would assume one will blame the other for the lose or something like that. I don't know if they will do face v face or face v heel, but in the end, Hogan will be cheered over Shawn

YES! Hassan gets to keep his streak that way. Have him pin Hogan!

Hogan/HBK should lose because they can't be a team... leading to Hogan vs. Michaels at Bad Blood (or maybe really delay it for Summerslam). Come on, that's a dream match right there.

I love it! Make it happen!

It's sooooo not going to happen. Hogan is going to pin Daivari as HBK superkicks Hassan. End of story. Then the flag waving, posing and ear cupping will ensue.

Could they put Hassan over one of them in a singles match? Maybe. But putting Hassan and Daiviri over Hogan and HBK? Especially when they're presenting Daiviri as a manager? That's just crazy talk. Let Hogan pin Daiviri. Let Hassan keep his streak. Everyone comes out happy.

god... just shut up, we get it: you're a hogan mark

now go away

Shut up.

When you first started watching wrestling, you LOVED Hogan. Everyone did. Unless you're really young and didn't start watching it until Hogan was gone.

I still get chills when I hear "Real American" comes on and Hogan heads to the ring. Even though he sucks and shouldn't be anywhere near the ring, but that isn't the point.