TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Hogan to return @ Backlash!

If Hogan and Michaels win...I will cry. Cry, and complain. Yes.

*prays for a miracle that HBK, Hogan, or SOMEONE in WWE realizes that Hassan and Daivari NEED this win*

Screw that noise! If Hogan is in a match he should win by default!

god... just shut up, we get it: you're a hogan mark

now go away

Shut up.

When you first started watching wrestling, you LOVED Hogan. Everyone did. Unless you're really young and didn't start watching it until Hogan was gone.

I still get chills when I hear "Real American" comes on and Hogan heads to the ring. Even though he sucks and shouldn't be anywhere near the ring, but that isn't the point.

Thank you.

When Hogan came back for 2002-2003, I thought he looked in good enough shape to be taken seriously. Sure he was old, but he was still in "main event" shape, IMO.

At WM 21, when he ripped off the shirt, he revealed he was FAT. If he's not in shape, he shouldn't be tossing the future of Raw around.

At WM 21, when he ripped off the shirt, he revealed he was FAT. If he's not in shape, he shouldn't be tossing the future of Raw around.

Dude, he's not tossing around the future of Raw he's tossing around Hassan and Daivari. The future of Raw is "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters.

Guest Rrrsh

*prays for a miracle that HBK, Hogan, or SOMEONE in WWE realizes that Hassan and Daivari NEED this win*

now go away

Shut up.

When you first started watching wrestling, you LOVED Hogan. Everyone did. Unless you're really young and didn't start watching it until Hogan was gone.

I still get chills when I hear "Real American" comes on and Hogan heads to the ring. Even though he sucks and shouldn't be anywhere near the ring, but that isn't the point.

I always hated Hogan. But I am Canadian.

Guest Phoenix

You have always hated Hogan because you are Canadian? Why on earth do you have a sig that has Shawn Michaels in it then? He is hated by all. No Canadian will ever forgive the Bret screw job.

They should have went with Jannetty. Sure, it's Hulk Hogan but Jannetty would've made more sense. If they went that route they could have had Hassan & Daivari win the tag titles, which The Rockers would ultimately win from them for their 1st tag title reign. Just seems a better story to me.

now go away

Shut up.

I was never a Hogan fan, and I've been watching for ages. I was always far more interested in DiBiase, The Bulldogs, Savage and co.

Cheers.

It's sooooo not going to happen. Hogan is going to pin Daivari as HBK superkicks Hassan. End of story. Then the flag waving, posing and ear cupping will ensue.

They should have this match in Canada, just for laughs.

If they did this match in Montreal, it would get the biggest mixed reaction ever.

Guest krazykat72
They should have went with Jannetty. Sure, it's Hulk Hogan but Jannetty would've made more sense. If they went that route they could have had Hassan & Daivari win the tag titles, which The Rockers would ultimately win from them for their 1st tag title reign. Just seems a better story to me.

Jannetty's not going to pop a buyrate like Hogan.

To whoever said Hogan should pin Davari, Amen.

Hogan going over Hassan's manager is not going to bury him.

-Paul Jacobi-

I'm assuming Hogan/HBK win the match and there will be much rejoicing.

Then, Marty will come out the next night on RAW, pissed that Shawn overlooked him for Hogan ("You always overlooked me, your own tag team partner!"). Boom, instant feud to carry us through until Vengeance in late June.

OR

Hogan/HBK lose the match due to miscommunication and come to blows, setting up Hogan-HBK at Vengeance in late June. You could add HBK-Marty in after that for a SummerSlam feud.

Everyone did? Bullshit. I rooted for the heels since the day I started watching wrestling; the Road Warriors were the first 'faces' that I rooted for, and even then they still wrestled and acted like heels. Most of the people that I watched wrestling with hated Hogan, too. The few faces that they liked were people like Dusty or Magnum TA.

Not everyone was a Hulkamaniac.

Exactly. There's something about people who are destined or pre-ordained to win almost every conflict that they go into that makes you hate them and want to see them lose. This is why I always cheer Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania, no matter who it is.

I'm assuming Hogan/HBK win the match and there will be much rejoicing.

Then, Marty will come out the next night on RAW, pissed that Shawn overlooked him for Hogan ("You always overlooked me, your own tag team partner!"). Boom, instant feud to carry us through until Vengeance in late June.

OR

Hogan/HBK lose the match due to miscommunication and come to blows, setting up Hogan-HBK at Vengeance in late June. You could add HBK-Marty in after that for a SummerSlam feud.

Your signature is great.

I never realized all of the stuff Hogan and HBK had combined.

The future of Raw is "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters.

You're friggin' nuts.

Chris Masters?

Future of Raw?

No fucking way.

Now, Shelton Benjamin. There's the real future of Raw.

Guest bigm350

You're friggin' nuts.

Chris Masters?

Future of Raw?

No fucking way.

Now, Shelton Benjamin. There's the real future of Raw.

I think he was joking... I hope.

Hell yes i'm ready for another Hogan come back.

Although i don't think it will pop the buyrate much.

I hope they don't get hogan happy like they did after the reaction he got at WM18.

They buried trips after 8 months of a comback after a month with the Title cuz they had a woody for hogan.

Guest seth86

They could keep Hogan round and have Batista job the title to him. It would make all the Hogan fans here happy.

Way to strike on Marty Jannetty while he was hot.

I was for certain it was Jannetty until HBK came out and started ranting about America.

Which had me scared to death that he was going to ask Sgt. Slaughter to be his partner :(

You're friggin' nuts.

Chris Masters?

Future of Raw?

No fucking way.

To be fair, Masters has a good look and is VERY young (not even 22), so there's room for improvement - 6-8 years worth of room even.

You're friggin' nuts.

Chris Masters?

Future of Raw?

No fucking way.

To be fair, Masters has a good look and is VERY young (not even 22), so there's room for improvement - 6-8 years worth of room even.

Agreed. He could be very good. Needs a little time, but has a great heel look.

If Hassan loses to Hogan, just release him. There is no point to any of this if Hassan does not make Hulk Hogan, bloodied, tap out in the middle of the ring while Shawn Michaels lies outside the ring unconscious.

Yep. He's done nothing on PPV yet except Lawler. That's not how you treat someone to push. And he has, already more heel heat than anyone on Raw.

Hogan/HBK should lose because they can't be a team... leading to Hogan vs. Michaels at Bad Blood (or maybe really delay it for Summerslam). Come on, that's a dream match right there.

That's not that bad, actually. Dream match? Maybe on nostalgia, the wrestling would likely suck. Come on, Hogan's too damn old, and I dont think Michaels can carry him.

Let Hogan pin Daiviri. Let Hassan keep his streak. Everyone comes out happy.

That's actually not that bad. But if they cleanly go over Hussan, either of them, I'm never watching wrestling again. Honest.

Anyone not see Backlash 2002? And how HHH vs. HHH was pushed? And how the buyrates were terrible? And how Hogan couldn't walk after a simple boot at WM 21? And he's supposed to tag with Micheals, who went from a good match with Angle to THIS? Am I missing something? Is Hogan really going to suck the heat out of Hassan? Is Micheals really going to job again? Is the Sheik going to show up in a last-ditch effort to pitch the 24/7 network?

Just the realization that these questions popped in my head right away is a bad sign. A real bad sign, that this PPV could stink.

Guest Evolution

I honestly do not see the harm in having Hassan get the win in this tag match. Hogan probably wouldn't do the job, so find a way for Hogan to get knocked out of the match, leaving HBK alone to get put in the Camel Clutch and tap out. I guess having Daivari do the job would work, but the full effect would be a Hassan victory.

If Hassan beat Hogan, that would be huge. And I don't think it would tarnish Hogan's reputation, since very few non-smarks would remember it happening when Hogan does his next comeback thing. And when that next comeback happens, I don't think the WWE would bring up Hassan beating him unless Hassan is a big name at the time (which I seriously doubt).

That's not that bad, actually. Dream match? Maybe on nostalgia, the wrestling would likely suck. Come on, Hogan's too damn old, and I dont think Michaels can carry him.

The match would be horrible. Michaels in his prime could probably work with it, and he still breaks out some of that magic in the big ones, but Hogan looked horribly out of shape at Mania, in far worse shape than he was in 2002. The only thing that could save it is Hogan/Rock level heat, which isn't out of the question, but a lot to ask.

The match would be horrible. Michaels in his prime could probably work with it, and he still breaks out some of that magic in the big ones, but Hogan looked horribly out of shape at Mania, in far worse shape than he was in 2002. The only thing that could save it is Hogan/Rock level heat, which isn't out of the question, but a lot to ask.

I can only hope Hogan is doing some crash-course training to get back into ring shape, especially since he knows there's a chance they will book Hogan-HBK. If he shows up in less-than-stellar shape at Backlash, he probably won't get the HBK match/payday and it would be his own damn fault.

Guest Shadow
Anyone not see Backlash 2002? And how HHH vs. HHH was pushed? And how the buyrates were terrible? And how Hogan couldn't walk after a simple boot at WM 21? And he's supposed to tag with Micheals, who went from a good match with Angle to THIS? Am I missing something? Is Hogan really going to suck the heat out of Hassan? Is Micheals really going to job again? Is the Sheik going to show up in a last-ditch effort to pitch the 24/7 network?

Just the realization that these questions popped in my head right away is a bad sign. A real bad sign, that this PPV could stink.

difference here is that this won't be the main event and won't be pushed as if it were the main event. Hogan also won't likely appear on tv until Backlash, thus keeping him "fresh".

now go away

Shut up.

do you even understand the point of my post? it had NOTHING to do with hogan. i was (and still am) sick and tired of tbondrage99 posting every 5 minutes about how much he loves hogan. that's why i said:

we get it, you're a hogan mark. now go away.

Anyone not see Backlash 2002? And how HHH vs. HHH was pushed?

I know this is a typo....

but I now have this scary image of current HHH defending the World Heavyweight Championship against 1998 DX HHH.