TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Hogan to return @ Backlash!

Anyone not see Backlash 2002?  And how HHH vs. HHH was pushed?

I know this is a typo....

but I now have this scary image of current HHH defending the World Heavyweight Championship against 1998 DX HHH.

Technically its not.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Guest theanswer1824

if hogan does come back and they do promos between him and hbk, hassan and davari should crash all their segments, like the mic terrorists they are. it'd be awesome.

i'd love to see hogan or hbk get that magic carpet ride finisher.

or just have davari cut promos on hbk and hogan. just seeing people's faces confused is hillarious. i bet davari is calling all these guys a ton of stuff in his native tounge.

do you even understand the point of my post? it had NOTHING to do with hogan. i was (and still am) sick and tired of tbondrage99 posting every 5 minutes about how much he loves hogan. that's why i said:

we get it, you're a hogan mark. now go away.

we get it. you're sick and tired of tbondrage99 posting every 5 minutes about how much he loves hogan.

now go away.

but I now have this scary image of current HHH defending the World Heavyweight Championship against 1998 DX HHH.

Technically its not.

Ah, yes...forgot about the Hollywood part.

Still...I can't get that image of 2005 HHH vs. 1998 HHH out of my head.

Technically its not.

Ah, yes...forgot about the Hollywood part.

Still...I can't get that image of 2005 HHH vs. 1998 HHH out of my head.

1998 - Back when Triple H wasn't orange.

Guest Brian

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

You may all like this now, but I see where this is headed. Champ by June. SOS. Fuck.

Guest Brian
Im rooting for it to go:

HBK/Hogan vs Arabs at Backlash

HBK vs Hogan at Bad Blood

Austin vs Hogan at Summerslam

They might as well do it (Austin/Hogan), and do it in a place (DC) that I can see it live.

What's the appeal of HBK/Hogan?

What's the appeal of HBK/Hogan?

What's the appeal?

They're both very popular legends. WWE fans love both of them more than arguably anyone else. (Not counting Canada, where HBK is hated.)

HBK and Hogan as a team for one night, fighting the evil Arabs is a harmless match which will have tremendous heat and probably pop a good buyrate.

The future of Raw is "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters.

You're friggin' nuts.

Chris Masters?

Future of Raw?

No fucking way.

To be fair, Masters has a good look and is VERY young (not even 22), so there's room for improvement - 6-8 years worth of room even.

Maybe he can improve. He just hasn't shown me anything in his recent apperances.

However, the best way to help improve his skills is to take him off live TV and give him some more training.

You know what would give Hassan massive heat? Using "Real American" as his entrance music.

Anyway, the buyrate of the PPV will go up slightly, which Hogan will use as an excuse to demand that the entire company be built around him again. Hogan will leave the company as soon as he hears plans to have him put over Randy Orton.

Elapsed time: about four to six weeks.

I can imagine the announcing.

BAH GAWD KING HHH IS GONNA PUNISH HHH IN THE RING TONIGHT!!!!

Well, JR, The Game may be that damn good, but one thing is for sure, the other Hunter sure has better hair!

GOOD LORD KING YOUR RIGHT LOOK AT THOSE LONG FLOWING LOCKS! NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN IS GOING FURIOUS OVER HIS RAPIDLY BALDING HEAD!!!

It hasn't even been ten years, but it looks like twenty! Aiyee! If today's Triple H wants to keep anything left, he better lay off the stuff!

THAT MAN TRADED IN SUCH GREAT HAIR FOR JUICED MUSCLES DAMN HIS SOUL FOR THAT!!!

Guest JMA
You know what would give Hassan massive heat? Using "Real American" as his entrance music.

That would be great.

do you even understand the point of my post? it had NOTHING to do with hogan. i was (and still am) sick and tired of tbondrage99 posting every 5 minutes about how much he loves hogan. that's why i said:

we get it, you're a hogan mark. now go away.

Whatever. I love whatever wrestler I want and I'll be sure to let everyone know as well. You should respect that, I dont tell people to shut up about saying how great, London, Jericho and Benoit are every five minutes.

Then again Im a mark for the three of them as well so it dosent bother me. Anyways the point Im trying to make is that anyone has the right to root for whoever thay want because its all personal opinion. It shouldnt matter to anyone else. If someones favorite wrestler was Chris Masters I could care less.

Hogan can't even do the Leg Drop properly any more, mark my words. But I'm not complaining cuz if Hassan beats them he WILL be a new Main Eventer on RAW and they will have gold in there hands.

i'm not denying that, thats perfectly fine

its when youre posting EVERY FIVE MINUTES about how great you think hogan is that we've got a problem

Fine then if it makes you happy, from now on I'll only say it every ten minutes.

I guess HBK will get his wish and have the dream match with Hogan which will be a clash of styles like we have never seen before. The match will stink :lol:

I still say the wwe might be on course with something if Vince and the damn legends are serious about building to the future. Have Hassan and Davairi go over HULK HOGAN and take REAL American as his theme song. This ties into my belief that Batista will defend the title against Hassan at SummerSlam in Washington and pull a Slaughter on Batista. They won't have Hassan go over Hogan and HBK though. Hassan could be the heel magnet they are looking for, but HHH with his stupid obssession to be Ric Flair will overshadow this on RAW. Send Hassan to Smackdown and run with the US title.

Shawn said in an interview right before Mania he wanted to work a program with Hogan, so I would assume one will blame the other for the lose or something like that.  I don't know if they will do face v face or face v heel, but in the end, Hogan will be cheered over Shawn

Dude, Hogan would be cheered over Jesus.

And I'm not talking about Carlito's bodyguard either. :lol:

Oh, and tbondrage99, Hogan sucks. :headbang: (LOL, j/k!)

And I'm not talking about Carlito's bodyguard either. :lol:

Ha, you just reminded me of the time someone on here made the thread:

How good is Jesus?

And one of the first replies was 'I heard he can walk on water..'

The reply to me that sticks out was when someone said "Good enough to die for our sins" That one got me to laugh out loud for a few seconds.

i'm not denying that, thats perfectly fine

its when youre posting EVERY FIVE MINUTES about how great you think hogan is that we've got a problem

Fine then if it makes you happy, from now on I'll only say it every ten minutes.

HAH! alright... sounds good

you can stay. :)

Guest Trivia247

maybe if there is some HBK vs Hogan feud we will get some heartfelt like speech from HBK on how Shawn was always held down by Hogan in the 80's. Forcing him to remain in a tag team with Jenetty because Hogan convinced Vince that Shawn was too small for even the IC rankings.

then during the match Marty comes back, as if to assist Hogan vs a Heel Michaels, but in fact attacks Hogan giving Shawn his win over Hogan and the Rockers turn Heel together.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

I dont see any appeal in Hogan vs HBK. Never really wanted to see it, and I really dont want to see it now.

In a perfect world, Hogan would come back, get the win in the tag match by pinning Davari. Come out the next night on RAW, and have Hassan destroy him. Then have Hassan-HBK at Bad Blood, Hassan wins, and do Hogan-Hassan at Summerslam, and again Hassan wins.

Then, you have set up Hassan as a contender for Batista.

I think the idea of Hassan wrestling in DC works better against Hogan instead of Batista because Batista isn't an "America Hero" like Hogan is. Plus, I'd want Batista to win in his hometown. Hassan could win at the next PPV, if they wanted to go that far with him.

Just a slight note here, as I was guilty of the same thing earlier. Apparently, Bad Blood has been eliminated. The Raw brand PPV after Backlash is Vengeance.

Just a slight note here, as I was guilty of the same thing earlier. Apparently, Bad Blood has been eliminated. The Raw brand PPV after Backlash is Vengeance.

Does this mean we wont get a hell in a cell match with Triple H this year?

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

A number of things spring to mind about this

1- What's the point in this if Hassan doesn't win?

2- What will WWE value more? America going over Anti-American or making a new star by giving him a win over two legends?

3- Who'll job- Hogan or Michaels?

4- Hogan's last match? Did he agree to this?

I think if this match is done right, it could be the making of Hassan. Or, it could be a totally pointless bury-fest. It just depends on Michaels' and Hogan's willingness to job for the good of the company. And whether Vince sees any potential in Hassan.

Could be interesting.