TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Jim Ross d. Triple H!!!!

Guest AfricanAmerican
Was I seeing things or was HHH blading JR himself? Ross bladed and barely got any color, so HHH tagged him in the head with the gig a few times when he was punching him while Ross was on his knees about 2-3 minutes til the finish.

Did anyone else see this?!! F'n weird stuff there if thats the case

You saw exactly what I saw. JR laying face down on the mat (still with Sooner jersey on. Jersey was removed by HHH afterward), HHH lifts JR's face and goes across JR's head a few times with the blade. After a few punches, he walks away and "adjusts his tights" slipping the blade in during the process. It was poorly covered up, and in plain view by the camera.

Guest Dazed
I love that there are some mid-carders that are lucky to even get 5 minutes a week to get over yet Triple H gets over 10 to beat up the announcer.

It was the longest match on the show, too, according to Scooter's timings.

I'm amazed the MSG crowd didn't file out, especially after 4+ hours.

That Triple H is such a great company man, he buries Jericho, RVD, Hurricane and many other wrestlers just so he could give the rub to good ol' J.R. Hunter is the Mother Theresa of WWE.

Was I seeing things or was HHH blading JR himself? Ross bladed and barely got any color, so HHH tagged him in the head with the gig a few times when he was punching him while Ross was on his knees about 2-3 minutes til the finish.

I noticed this too. they had the camera angle blatently on the blade when HHH went top juice J.R. I could see the blade in his hand, and him running it against his head. Horrible blade job.

Congradulation Batista; your the champ, yet HHH still gets to be the focus of the show! Welcome to the real world, which should be bizarro world in this case, but sadly isn't.

Congradulation Batista; your the champ, yet HHH still gets to be the focus of the show!

It's what they've always done. It's what they'll always do. It's what they will be doing once HHH the active wrestler retires and becomes HHH, on-air personality (perhaps as a sort of "Mr. McMahaon II" evil boss character).

Everything else they fuck up, but in THIS, they show continuity.

Did anyone else see this?!! F'n weird stuff there if thats the case

You saw exactly what I saw. JR laying face down on the mat (still with Sooner jersey on. Jersey was removed by HHH afterward), HHH lifts JR's face and goes across JR's head a few times with the blade. After a few punches, he walks away and "adjusts his tights" slipping the blade in during the process. It was poorly covered up, and in plain view by the camera.

I saw it too!! But hey, HHH got better color from JR then a lot of the guys in the dressing room.

The only thing that saved this was Coachs great sarcastic commentary.

Congradulation Batista; your the champ, yet HHH still gets to be the focus of the show!

It's what they've always done. It's what they'll always do. It's what they will be doing once HHH the active wrestler retires and becomes HHH, on-air personality (perhaps as a sort of "Mr. McMahaon II" evil boss character).

Everything else they fuck up, but in THIS, they show continuity.

I know that's what they always do. It just pisses me off. The guys not even champion anymore, but because he's family, he'll always have the top spot.

He is an awesome heel commentator. Yet, we're still stuck with Lawler.

Guest MentallyNormal

I haven't watch raw in ages and then I turn it half way into the show and see them hyping up Jr vs Triple H.

An I'm like WTF why are they even feuding?

Oh man I've been living under a friggin rock. :bonk:

Guest Quik

All I know, is that last night I watched a 30-something year old pro-wrestler beat up an old man with Bell's Palsy for 10 minutes. The old man bled heavily, and flopped around the ring like a fish.

It was, perhaps, the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Guest MikeSC

He is an awesome heel commentator. Yet, we're still stuck with Lawler.

I remember the sinking feeling I felt when Lawler returned and the stunned amazement that some people claimed to have missed his commentary. He was tired long before he walked out in 2001.

-=Mike

Guest theanswer1824

i agree, the only good thing about the match was coach's commentary: COMPLETE GOLD. king played off of him good too; he acted really irritated when coach made the match bigger than it was. i wish i recorded it.

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

In all my years as a wrestling fan, I've never ever understood why WWE continues to use J.R. in a non-commentary capacity. Obviously interviews and things like that are exceptions, but why do they continue to put him in "matches" and have him get the shit beaten out of him by a heel? Smarks hate it, and I don't see how it could appeal to marks either. Even if marks got caught up and thought "0h n0, maybe bat15ta w0n't g3t h3r3 2 h3lp jr!!!!11" would they still want to see it? 10 minutes of heel beating up Good Ol' JR until face helps him? I mean does that even appeal to marks?

And from a storyline perspective, JR's still so gullible

Yeah, next time Bischoff "forces" him into a match, he should just be like: "Fuck you, I'm not a wrestler. If you think you've got a better play-by-play guy, then replace me, and if you don't then get the fuck out of my face."