TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Jim Ross d. Triple H!!!!

That was great.

What a fantastic main event.

Two great performers giving it their all for the fans, who in turn showed how much they cared.

[/sarcasm]

Why didn't they save this for JR's home state?

That was one of the most pointless things I've ever seen on a wrestling show. By the time Batista finally came out, I didn't give a shit about anything and just wanted the show to end.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I love that there are some mid-carders that are lucky to even get 5 minutes a week to get over yet Triple H gets over 10 to beat up the announcer.

Guest Salacious Crumb

It was more like the cherry on top of a big pile of shit. Michaels/Hassan was an awful match.

Guest PimpDaddySarp

I, for one, give Triple H credit for having the good business sense to put over a young, up-and-coming performer like that.

For someone who isn't a wrestler, JR sure does win a lot of matches.

Someone needs to find JR's win/loss record for RAW. I know he's won some matches against Regal/Lance Storm, and won a match against the Coach.

What else?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I also like that every other heel on the roster has to sell for King like he's still an active wrestler but one punch from Triple H floors him.

Guest LooneyTune

Jericho doesn't get a match, Kane gets squashed by Viscera and doesn't get a match, Christian doesn't get a match, Batista doesn't get a match...

Way to go WWE on using your upper-card talent.

Jericho doesn't get a match, Kane gets squashed by Viscera and doesn't get a match, Christian doesn't get a match, Batista doesn't get a match...

Way to go WWE on using your upper-card talent.

BUT BAH GAWD, HULK HOGAN SHOWED UP AND POSED FOR TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES!!!

:headbang:

Guest Salacious Crumb

It's kind of odd that they're trying to push Batista as the new babyface but they've brought back older faces almost on every Raw since he won the belt and even at Mania. Seems they're trying to intentional overshadow him every week.

Was I seeing things or was HHH blading JR himself? Ross bladed and barely got any color, so HHH tagged him in the head with the gig a few times when he was punching him while Ross was on his knees about 2-3 minutes til the finish.

Did anyone else see this?!! F'n weird stuff there if thats the case

You fucking smarks NEVER STOP WHINING. God damn. HHH LOSES. SEE? Stop fucking whining. Get over it. HHH puts people over, as seen by tonights colossal MSG main event.

You fucking smarks NEVER STOP WHINING. God damn. HHH LOSES. SEE? Stop fucking whining. Get over it. HHH puts people over, as seen by tonights colossal MSG main event.

I think you and Coach were the only people that thought that was colossal.