TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

Backlash Discussion

Someone was getting on Edge about the infedelity thing real audibly in the crowd there - what, do they mic fans now???!!

German suplex from almost the top of a ladder from Benoit - NOICE!!

What was the guy saying about the infidelity thing? I wish I could see it, but it's not letting me connect...

I'll just say this much - any fan who DIDNT know about the whole Hardy thing now does thanks to this guy yelling at Edge down at ringside area. Guys was saying "why did you cheat on your wife, etc" Hard to explain but it's must hear!!

I didnt see Edge react to it much but yeah they were brawling around ringside by the entrance way - the fan must have been right in front obviously to be so audible

Edge el victorio - very solid match, this show has been great for a "non-big" WWE ppv. No doubt at least *** 3/4 if not a tad more. This Hardy shit just keeps more crazier show by show.

Oh the fucking irony! Lita was shown watching Edge beat Benoit in the backstage and was shown smiling. They wont......will they? Lita is acting real strange too - heel turn?

That shit with Kane and Lita was weird

They got all the divas out and Lawler is in the ring...should have known there was gonna be this but still the rest of the matches will be given decent time.

Oh the fucking irony! Lita was shown watching Edge beat Benoit in the backstage and was shown smiling. They wont......will they? Lita is acting real strange too - heel turn?

Kinda seemed like they might

A Divas segment is made even more weak with Chris Masters interrupting. Nice way to lose momentum on a show, WWE!

This crowd is real dead tonight, all things considering, and this aint gonna help the situation.

This segment really should not be on ppv (with Masters challenging anyone for $3,000) - not even fucking Raw. He's challenged some chick with muscles in the crowd.

Who the fuuck is this chick?

I dont know but Masters is getting some great heat off "her" - lol