TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Unanswered WWF/E Questions

OK...these are just some random questions that have never really been answered in WWF/E.

Starting with a question I thought of while watching Mania X-Seven.

...how come no one has had the though in a TLC match to just stack tables like a staircase to grab the belts insted of using a ladder?

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

Whenever I was a lot younger and *gasp* a mark, I always wondered how people who interrupt and interviews and "nobody knew they would be here tonight" were never seen backstage ... and, of course, why wrestlers continue to talk while the camera's there.

Why is the World Champion allowed to show up to the arena 3 minutes before the show ends?

and in the case of when Steve Austin was the world champ, why would JR constantly be talking about how Austin is usually the first person at the arena and the guy who's there all day when every week we'd see him arrive halfway through the show or later?

Why is the World Champion allowed to show up to the arena 3 minutes before the show ends?

and in the case of when Steve Austin was the world champ, why would JR constantly be talking about how Austin is usually the first person at the arena and the guy who's there all day when every week we'd see him arrive halfway through the show or later?

Because JR is funny.

of course, why wrestlers continue to talk while the camera's there.

That's the best one ever, especially when you see wrestlers backstage watching the monitors, 5 minutes later you're watching the master plan be discussed backstage.

In regards to Austin, I remember right before he "quit", before the job they wanted him to do to Brock Lesnar, he supposedly complained that the writers were doing a bad job because they did an angle where he didn't show up to the arena until like, 10 minutes before the end of the show. It's a pretty crappy crutch of a plot device the WWE writers have been using for too long, IMO.

OK...these are just some random questions that have never really been answered in WWF/E.

...how come no one has had the though in a TLC match to just stack tables like a staircase to grab the belts insted of using a ladder?

they did something similar when E&C won the match at WM 2000. They put a table between the top of 2 ladders and stood there to grab the belts.

Why do the "creative" run out of ideas so quickly?Why must they use a gay gimmick 5 times in a 2 year period? Why must they use the same gimmick on both Raw and Smackdown at the same time? Why did they take Gene Snitsky off tv and replace him with Chris Masters?

What kind of protien shake, vitamin, Stacker2 product did Johnny Nitro use to gain "the look"? As Bischoff's lil bitch he looked like Spike Dudley but now he looks like Christian. Why did WWE steal the Naturals gimmick from TNA?

Why does JR damn a wrestler to hell when he's a heel who's kicked his ass, and praise his work ethic when he's a face...Austin, Kane, Rocky, HHH.

When a wrestler is hit by his partner by accident, or not at all and thinks he is...doesn't he check the video footage before confronting them the the show?

C'mon of all the questions you could come up with, that was the best one? How about why don't they just climb up the ladder in 5 fucking seconds as soon as their opponent's stunned, grab the damn belt and be done with it.

The reason the RVD/Guerrero match was so great a few years ago, is that it's the only WWF/E ladder match I've ever seen where they don't spend a minute and a half stalling everytime somebody climbs the goddamn ladder.

I"ve been wondering, If a softball were to hit a referee in the head. would they be considered dead?

WWE Referees are to most weakest people on the planet. One little shove and they're out for 10 min. If theres one thing I hate about what the WWE does all the time are ref bumps. they're to fucking unrealistic.

The only real thing that pisses me off about Wrestling is when

Referee is knocked out, Wrestler A cheats using a steel chair on Wrestler B. Wrestling A wins the title or the match, when suddenly Referee #2 comes out, and tells Referee #1 what happened, thus disqualifying Wrestler A. That pisses me off SO much.

Why does the ring crew continually leave the sledgehammer under the ring? They can't find a safer place for it?

Maybe Triple H paid them to put it there.

Guest stylz

edit...double post, so another question...

Does anyone get tossed around more in the WWE then the bellringing dude? Anytime anyone gets a chair, he gets launched.

J