TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Official TNA Hard Justice Preview

Just incase someone wants to read the preview, to get the replay.. just being safe.

oh i see.

That tag match is just building up BG and the Outlaw angle even more. Very nice.

FUCK at the gauntlet winner. That means something horrible will happen in the main event tonight.

Yep main event was gay. Styles wins. TNA is retarded.

How is TNA gay for letting Styles win? Let's look at it..

Wrestling Skill - Styles over Jarrett

Overness - Styles over Jarrett

Uniqueness - Styles over Jarrett

Gimmick - Styles over Jarrett

Talking - Jarrett over Styles

Staleness - Jarrett more than Styles

So Jarrett is only really better at talking. Styles is a better wrestler, over more, and can really connect with the fans. He isn't stale either. Perfect Winner.

1. I'd say that even AJ Styles, hindered as he is on the mic, is still a better talker than Jarrett. Jarrett's promos are just the same old crap.

2. I'm glad that AJ won, but I'm a little upset that the victory was tainted. Jarrett went down because TITO HIT HIM, and that isn't a clean win, folks.

3. What does this matter? Jarrett's just gonna win back the belt in a few months anyhow.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Apollo & Siaki vs. Team Canada match COMPLETELY sucked out the crowd engery. The Shark Boy/David Young pre-show match got the crowd hyped up, then this match happened. The crowd was soooo dead during it. They just need to cut their loses with Apollo. Same with Trytan, but he did look ok...doing power moves one after the other. lol Oh yea...when did Eric Young become a daredevil? Don West said that he was...

Did anyone else notice the crowd noise going mute in the middle of the Raven vs. Sean Waltman match? It stood out to me. Not sure why they would do that...

Anyone think that they might be turning The Naturals now? They sure did make them look like some good guys with the interview about Chris Candido and the post match celebration

AJ is a better wrestler, and used as a fighting champion, not someone who comes out every week to cut a promo and fight every PPV. Some not even title defenses. Good job TNA on another great PPV.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Apollo & Siaki vs. Team Canada match COMPLETELY sucked out the crowd engery. The Shark Boy/David Young pre-show match got the crowd hyped up, then this match happened. The crowd was soooo dead during it. They just need to cut their loses with Apollo. Same with Trytan, but he did look ok...doing power moves one after the other. lol Oh yea...when did Eric Young become a daredevil? Don West said that he was...

Did anyone else notice the crowd noise going mute in the middle of the Raven vs. Sean Waltman match? It stood out to me. Not sure why they would do that...

Anyone think that they might be turning The Naturals now? They sure did make them look like some good guys with the interview about Chris Candido and the post match celebration

well I didnt see the ppv, but turning the naturals sounds like a good move . thought it might seem wrong to siphon heat from a guys death, this would be an obivous decision.

hey at least JJ finally jobbed. and we complain about HHH, Jeff just ended a near 1 year title reign.

does this mean Tito will be facing Jeff at the next ppv?

I have nothing against Styles. And i think he should be champion. Just not now.

The reasons why i feel that way are in the Dusty's Gone thread. and a bunch of others too.

I'm not comparing Styles to Jarrett either.

I think Jarrett should have dropped the belt, but not at this PPV.

TNA just JBLedx10 Jarrett's title reign.

My only problem with Styles being champion is the fact he beat Jarrett to do it. I mean don't get my wrong, Styles as champion is a good thing, new face, new places to explore stuff like that but I mean it seems like the only two people TNA trusts with the title is Jarrett and Styles. Styles as champion is a good sign but to me, I think it should have been someone else who should have taken the title off Jarrett.

A few months ago, besides Monty, everyone is saying I wish AJ Styles is still champion... now that he is, everyone is complaining.

No wonder people hate Smarks, were never happy.

A few months ago, besides Monty, everyone is saying I wish AJ Styles is still champion... now that he is, everyone is complaining.

No wonder people hate Smarks, were never happy.

I agree, but I never wanted to see AJ as champion and thats no disrespect to him. I would have and have stated this several times that I prefer Raven (I can only wish :() and Monty over AJ. Even Killings or Abyss.

Guest Desperate Housewife
Just incase someone wants to read the preview, to get the replay.. just being safe.

oh i see.

That tag match is just building up BG and the Outlaw angle even more. Very nice.

FUCK at the gauntlet winner. That means something horrible will happen in the main event tonight.

Yep main event was gay. Styles wins. TNA is retarded.

You're only figuring that out now??????

TNA was retarded WITH Jarrett having the belt, and is just as retarded having a midget cruiserweight who sounds like a redneck having it.

Having watched last night, it's obvious only one person in TNA should be World Champion - Lance Hoytt

The only guy other than Styles who has been booked strongly enough to be champion is Brown...who's balls they cut off when he turned heel at Destination X.

Styles is THE right guy...because for the next few months...your ppv main events will be awesome.

The only guy other than Styles who has been booked strongly enough to be champion is Brown...who's balls they cut off when he turned heel at Destination X.

Styles is THE right guy...because for the next few months...your ppv main events will be awesome.

I agree. The fact that it looks like AJ's first feud as champ with be with Abyss is a good sign for PPV main events, and at some point, he'll probably have to face Daniels as well. The fact that they didn't use Brown's mistaken Pounce to start a face turn (they still might, but it won't be as effective if Jarrett fires him for it instead of him saying it was on purpose) makes me think that the long term plan is Styles/Brown, maybe at this big PPV they are planning for September. As long as Monty stays, he'll have that belt by the end of the year, though it will most likely be a heel reign.