Will be updated as more is added to their site

TNA Wrestling Presents:

HARD JUSTICE

Sunday, May 15th On PPV

Featuring Former UFC Champion Tito Ortiz

ajjj1.jpg

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Champion "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett vs. The Phenomenal AJ Styles

In a bombshell announcement on this week’s Impact on Fox Sports Net, Director of Authority Dusty Rhodes announced that former UFC champion Tito Ortiz will serve as special guest referee for the NWA World Heavyweight Title match at the upcoming “Hard Justice” Pay-Per-View.

NWA World Heavyweight Champion and “King of the Mountain” will defend his title against The Phenomenal AJ Styles, with Tito Ortiz enforcing the rules of the match.

TNA cameras were on hand in Los Angeles this week to film an exclusive interview with Ortiz that will air on an upcoming Impact. Ortiz will speak on his decision to sign with TNA and his role as special referee at Hard Justice!

xtitle.jpg

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:

The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels vs. Shocker

Following his win against Primetime at Lockdown, The Fallen Angel now faces Mexican superstar Shocker at Hard Justice! Can Daniels hand Shocker his first loss in TNA thus far, or will the talented newcomer capture the gold?

gauntlet.jpg

20-SUPERSTAR GAUNTLET FOR THE GOLD

Winner to become the new number-one contender to the NWA World Heavyweight Title – featuring The Monster Abyss, Apolo, The Truth, Lance Hoyt and many more of your favorite TNA superstar to be announced!

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Naturals vs. America’s Most Wanted

funhouse.jpg

THE RETURN OF RAVEN'S HOUSE OF FUN MATCH

Raven vs. The Charismatic Enigma - Jeff Hardy

It will be “Raven’s Rules” as the House of Fun match returns to TNA Pay-Per-View at Hard Justice! The rules are this – there are none! It will be anything goes with weapons inside the steel-chain House of Fun structure as Raven tries to massacre Jeff Hardy!

Wasn't Lockdown just two weeks ago:-/... Holy Shit.

Anyway looks like a solid show.

Shane v. Sabin will probably be added as well as possible one other match. Should be a good show regardless.

I'm guessing there have been more matches annonuced, but if they treat the Gauntlet with respect and let it go a fair while, then I think it should be pretty damn good. I also think that Styles should win, or the winner of the Gauntlet should win the belt next month.

Guest netslob

i wonder why it's no longer called the "Clockwork Orange" House of Fun match anymore.

If they stick with just these 5 matches plus Sabin/Traci v. Trinity/Shane on the ppv, I will be happy. Give each match time plus keep in mind a 20 man gauntlet will take some more time than a normal match. That rumored James/DDP v. Outlaw/Brown match was never developed in the first place and is better off the ppv as its a "filler killer" to me and serves no purpose for being on ppv - the match could be worked on an Impact coming soon instead and all of those guys should be in the gauntlet instead.

The more interesting thing on this ppv is if they will hotshot anything or pull any weird booking shifts in Rhodes' absense. I also beg the question if Rhodes already wrote the ppv basically, and if so, how much they will change it up. I dont want to see Styles win the world title oddly enough as they still need to let this Brown re-signing thing either happen or dont happen and then plan accordingly. They should know more by next month's ppv, which they could build up as a King of the Mountain match - Jarrett v. Styles v. DDP v. Brown v. maybe Abyss v. ???? (you could put Raven, Outlaw, Killings, etc in this spot). If no headway is made with Brown by THAT point, you give the title to Styles (regardless having him chase the title from the May ppv is smarter than having him outright win it on Sunday) but if Brown resigns, then give him the belt then. Jarrett finally losing and TNA starting fresh post-Anniversary show is key. At this ppv, I figure if they have given Jarrett 11 months already, they might as well wait another month where it will mean more.

So, who does Tito Ortiz screw? Because you just have to guess it's going to happen.

Best idea would be to have him screw Styles, and then bring back Shamrock to do a Jarrett/Ortiz v. Styles/Shamrock feud down the road if they can get Ortiz to agree to another set of appearances. This would be a good program to build to after Jarrett would lose his belt, hopefully to Brown.

With the future of Ortiz doing anything after this one shot though, he could just play a non factor in the match as a whole, who knows.

That rumored James/DDP v. Outlaw/Brown match was never developed in the first place and is better off the ppv as its a "filler killer" to me and serves no purpose for being on ppv - the match could be worked on an Impact coming soon instead and all of those guys should be in the gauntlet instead.

I want to see those guys in the gauntlet too. I'm really hoping for a Monty win that would set the wheels in motion for a face turn.

That's a thing I love about TNA, in WWE each year, Royal Rumbles and Battle Royales are normally pretty easy to predict.. in TNA, for this or the original, or even the X-Division.. I have NO IDEA who's going to win, there's alot of possibilities.. alot of contenders.

nice face on Raven in that pic.

This PPV is rushed to the max. I don't want to see any of these matches. I just hope Jarrett retains. Other than that, i don't care.

This ppv is rushed indeed...only 3 weeks to build up if I'm correct. But I am interested in a couple of the matches. I'll be watching and hoping that AJ wins it.

Finalized HARD JUSTICE Card

HARD JUSTICE

Sunday, May 15th On PPV

Winner To Become The New Number-One Contender To The NWA World Heavyweight Title

Diamond Dallas Page and BG James vs. The Alpha Male Monty Brown and The Outlaw

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

Chris Sabin & Traci vs. Michael Shane & Trinity

Team Canada vs. Apolo and Sonny Siaki

*Well... they added one more match then what was even speculated. Hopefully its just for Team Canada to get a win back.

Finalized HARD JUSTICE Card

HARD JUSTICE

Sunday, May 15th On PPV

Winner To Become The New Number-One Contender To The NWA World Heavyweight Title

Diamond Dallas Page and BG James vs. The Alpha Male Monty Brown and The Outlaw

MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

Chris Sabin & Traci vs. Michael Shane & Trinity

Team Canada vs. Apolo and Sonny Siaki

*Well... they added one more match then what was even speculated. Hopefully its just for Team Canada to get a win back.

No! Where's my Lance Hoyt singles match!!!

Give me Hoyt or give me death!

gauntlet.jpg

Winner to become the new number-one contender to the NWA World Heavyweight Title – featuring The Monster Abyss, Apolo, The Truth, Lance Hoyt and many more of your favorite TNA superstar to be announced!

I thought that this would have been brought up earlier, but is that Shamrock in the beanie?

I'm not totally sure who you're talking about, but the guy I associate with the beanie is Lance Hoyt. Shamrock hasn't been with TNA since the beginning, except for a brief stint or two last year.

Well. Abyss is guy in the middle. Apolo on right. I dont think its Hoyt the guy on the left with the facial hair and beanie. Looks more like Shamrock to me.

This month, the special preshow bout before we go live on Pay-Per-View will be Shark Boy vs. David Young!

Credit: TNAWrestling.com

*Shark Boy v. David Young eh? Hopefully Shark Boy picks up the victory, I'm not sure if im ordering yet, but I'll be checking this out.

I think they started cheering Kash and Hoyt a couple of months ago. It's great how crowd reactions can just change how they book a character. Even I feel myself rooting for Hoyt even though I just thought he was a loser hoss when they first started to bring him in. He's improved though and an Abyss/Hoyt feud would be interesting.

As of the last word we've gotten, Jeff Hardy has not arrived at the TNA show and has missed more than one flight. If he doesn't arrive, Sean Waltman will face Raven in the clockwork orange house of fun match.

Credit - WO.com

Wow, that match went from possibly ok to shit with one move. Damn that Hardy and missed flights.

Pre Show Match

Shark Boy d. David Young via pinfall after the Deep Sea Drop.. to acquire a spot in the 20 Man Gaunlet on the PPV.

Hard Justice Opener

Petey Williams & Eric Young d. Apolo & Sonny Siaki via pinfall after A-1 interfered.

Mixed Tag Match

Michael Shane & Trinity d. Traci & Chris Sabin via pinfall when Traci turned on Sabin.

House of Fun Match

Raven d. Sean Waltman via pinfall

MAIN EVENT!! tag match

Monty Brown & The Outlaw d. Ron Killings & DDP via pinfall. Apparently BG James wasn't there yet, so Killings took his place after DDP accepted him.

Tag Team Championship Match

The Naturals d. AMW via pinfall. A Huge Tribute Was Paid To Candido during and right before this match by the Naturals, as well as Tenay.

X-Division Championship Match

Christopher Daniels d. Shocker via pinfall following ANGEL WINGS from the top rope.

20-Man Gaunlet for Gold

Abyss d. Ron Killings via pinfall (who were the final 2 in the Gaunlet).

why the spoiler tags?

Traci? thats weird.