TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

WWE Season four fantasy

I had a million left so I got Maria just figured at least she might make an appearcne or two tonight backstage.

SO my Team is

Cena, Jericho, HHH, Angle, Batista, HBK, Maria

Perhaps I should rename this the main event team with bimbo on the side?

I got rid of Benjamin in favor of Masters, since he gets mega points for his master lock challange.

Yea I will probably pick up masters for next week. he does get good points.

one q though we all know the stupid lita-edge wedding will go on last most likely, so doe sthat count as the final match. what I mean is if angle-batista happens directly before it, will it count as the final match or not? I am wondering if I will get those extra final match points or not.

I'm so confused by the scoring.

one q though we all know the stupid lita-edge wedding will go on last most likely, so doe sthat count as the final match. what I mean is if angle-batista happens directly  before it, will it count as the final match or not? I am wondering if I will get those extra final match points or not.

No, it will not count as 'final match'. Batista/Kurt Angle would still get the final match points. Which means they would get an extra +3, not Edge or Lita.

one q though we all know the stupid lita-edge wedding will go on last most likely, so doe sthat count as the final match. what I mean is if angle-batista happens directly  before it, will it count as the final match or not? I am wondering if I will get those extra final match points or not.

No, it will not count as 'final match'. Batista/Kurt Angle would still get the final match points. Which means they would get an extra +3, not Edge or Lita.

well thats great news as I have batista and angle on my team not edge and lita

I just hope that the RAW draft pick doesn't break the master lock challenge.

Well...how about the fact Chris Masters bitch ass didn't even show up on RAW tonight :(. (we still have Vengeance to go though)

But damnit, I dropped Carlito for all RAW superstars..and look what happens. And I added Masters to both my teams thinking he'd get a lot of points, as the Challenge itself is like 20+ points, but damnit he didn't show.

I was the one who set up the league and am only in 10th place! D'oh!

Lineup this week

Masters

Christian

Bischoff

Cena

Angle

Hassan

Shelton

HHH

Heck Masters not showing up screwed me for the week. I picked up Shelton thinking that he would face Hassan in a title defense at Vengence. Whoops! Holds the belt forever then loses the week I add him. Maybe he can beat Carlito next week.

However, I am glad that I picked up Bischoff this week. Counted 4 appearances by him.

I did a quick addition of my points for the night and sadly came up with 83. Hopefuly I missed a few points.

It makes perfect sense that the first Raw in forever without a Masterlock challenge is the first week I have Chris Masters in my fantasy game.

Masters had better show up at Vengeance.

Decided to go a bit Raw Heavy this week with Raw going into the PPV. So i ditched some people and picked up Batista and Cena. So my rundown went like this

Batista: Wins by DQ then looses

Angle: Looses by DQ then wins (seriously...WTF!?)

Cena: wins, retain's title points

Shelton: Looses, looses title (not sure if that's minus points or not but seriously...WTF!?)

Edge: Makes another fucking appreance

Lita: Makes another fucking apperance

(They both only got apperance points last week as well,I swear to God Edge better beat Kane this Sunday and Lita better get involved some way or another.)

Smackdown: Eddie....GO EDDIE. I was thinking about loosing Shelton and Lita to try and pick up Mysterio but since I figured, there's no way that Shelton was going to loose his title just like that....I better keep him on, yeah the word "D'oh" goes right there. If anything at least Shelton gets a rematch at the ppv. That would get me some major points. Espically if all my guys get wins...through I highly doubt they will since everyone of them are in some sort of title match or just high card match.

well I lost 4 points for the angle dq but the impromptu tag match sure helped as it got both hhh and shanw on the show and in match and in a final match as well. I tallied over 100 points, but I should check wwe.com to see official scoring.

i'll post the update soon.

My scores from RAW Team: IWC 4 LIFE

Batista-39

Jericho- 6

Cena-31

Angle-26

Maria-3

HBK-14

HHH-26 (Funny he doesnt show up till theres 10 mins left in airtime, yet still manages 26 points lol)

Total for last night 145 points (Way better than last week's 60, but then again I have all RAW guys)

My 2 week total is a whopping 255 points, and I'm ranked so high at 5100 (but thats up a lot from last week) Man If I had picked better last week Id be doing well. The PPV should give me some nice points. Actually I should probably be rooting for both jericho and hhh to win the titles cuz that would mean an extra 20 points each.

You'd think being a smark would give you an edge, buy pbviosuly not, lol

Not with the overpriced superstars.

BTW, why is "Fifi" listed as a SD superstar? Rene stopped brining the dogs months ago.

96 points for my first night, not bad. Big points from Batista, Cena and Angle, and

Masters got a win on Heat

. I've got Big Show, Morgan and Benoit coming up on SD, though I should have picked up Eddie and/or Rey.

The good news is I've got Christian going in the triple threat match at the PPV, HHH in HIAC which are both specialty matches..Shelton could win the title back, Angle probably wont win, but he could get a lot of ankle locks on HBK like at WM. Edge is wrestling Kane and I dont even know if Hassan is wrestling or not.

96 points for my first night, not bad.  Big points from Batista, Cena and Angle, and

Masters got a win on Heat

.  I've got Big Show, Morgan and Benoit coming up on SD, though I should have picked up Eddie and/or Rey.

That's great, but Heat's live at the PPV. That does those of us with him on our team no good.

Maybe most of us gets lucky and Masters has a special challenge on the PPV or the free match on Heat.

Fuckin masters didn't produce last week. I'm still keeping him.

I got rid of Jericho & Christan in favor of Edge and Mysterio. I have a feeling Mysterio is coming over tonight.

And i'm still #1 WHOOOO!

Well, I did get bumped up to #3. Batista scored a shitload of a points, mostly with the weapon shots.

And, I also decided to keep Masters this week. I mean, we haven't seen him for a whole week...he has to make some kind of appearence tonight. I just couldn't decide which SD pick in the ME match will be best to pick..well, I did, but it was hard.

Wow Im up to a grand total of 531 points after the ppv. Batista ha dthe monster week, ranked number one, right now Im trying to come up with a team for this week, I sold HHH and Maria, and Jericho for now, added benoit and JBL (considering the 6 way on sd this week and I have a feeling these two may be the final two) should I sell angle or michaels, or how about cena?

right now

cena

hbk

Batista

angle

benoit

JBL

any raw matches announced yet?

I got 113 points for Cena and 84 for Carlito, those were my highest. Jericho got me 52 points, I had him in my team in case Jericho beat Cena at Vengeance. I'm keeping Jericho for another week though. If he doesn't give me a lot of points I'll ditch him for somebody else (maybe Rey Mysterio). I sold Christy Hemme and Johnny Nitro for JBL as I think JBL is winning the WWE Title today.

would be ironic if I got rid of jericho this week huh?

but I have a feeling we may see another angle-hbk match tonight or at least a tag match with them involved.

damn Im not sure who to pick