TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Viscera

Where is this whole new gimmick for Viscera going? Yeah, it's entertaining, I love it, I like Viscera in a strange way but where the heck is this going? I don't really see him winning a title with this gimmick

Guest Jack Potts
You'll especially like the main course!  :P

When I heard him use that line last week, I immediately thought that should be his new nickname. He's not "The Main Event." He's "The Main Course."

I'm not usually one to post stuff like this, but:

The sooner Viscera is gone from Raw the happier I will be. This gimmick sucks, his matches suck.. I'm not sure what the hell WWE is thinking.

I want him gone even if it means more Masterlock challenge. Still more entertaining than "Sexual Chocolate" Viscera.

Guest Nater

Before Viscera started on with Trish I only appreciated him for his Samoan Drop *MEEEP*.

Now that he brings the comedy of some lucious stretch marks on beautiful Lilian Garcia and just about any other chica that tries to deny The Viscera, well... he's irreplaceable.

Something entertaining for the wrong reason is better than something boring that makes you want to change the channel.

My friends and I get a kick out of seeing Viscera's segments on Raw. It's true that he sucks in the ring, and doesn't deserve to get anything resembling a push, but he's definitely over to some degree now as a face. Besides, whatever lousy crap he does is better than anything we're going to see from the Diva Search II.

One thing that is less shitty than another thing is still shit. And the people who like it are still liking shit. I'd rather want something good and be disappointed that be so desperate for something entertaining that "so bad, it's good" qualifies. Isn't wrestling campy enough?

Gangrel in this role would be much better and still meet the freak show factor that Vince is looking for . . . not that he should be shoving nachos down his throat or anything like that.

I've had it with the slob.

hey!! what the hell did i do?!

I'm not an anti-slobite . . . I just hate the slob that blobs up my screen on Monday nights. You give slobs a good name though. :D

Viscera's an entertaining midcard face. We need more of those. Outside of Viscera and Hassan, everyone else on the Raw roster is either in the World Title chase or a glorified jobber.

Guest JerichosHi-Lite

This whole Viscera storyline is stupid, it's a waste of time. It was kinda a little bit amusing with Trish because they had a storyline behind them. Now it's just wasting time, it's stupid and meaningless. I can't see what WWE reckons they'll get out of this.

Viscera's an entertaining midcard face. We need more of those. Outside of Viscera and Hassan, everyone else on the Raw roster is either in the World Title chase or a glorified jobber.

Then WWE Creative should do something about it instead of putting out drivel. I don't find watching Viscera sexually harassing Divas particularly entertaining, but that's just me.

This whole Viscera storyline is stupid, it's a waste of time. It was kinda a little bit amusing with Trish because they had a storyline behind them. Now it's just wasting time, it's stupid and meaningless. I can't see what WWE reckons they'll get out of this.

While I doubt that it was their intention, they're most likely going to get a Godfather-type of reaction/situation from this. (as in the Hooo-train/pimp, not the mafia movie). Midcard at best, losing more often than winning, killing just a few minutes of time. But someone that gets a pop from the fans and is used for a change of pace.

I don't necessarily like it, but it's not overly offensive to me.

I'm just waiting for Big Vis to start propositioning and stalking all the skanks hogging up airtime during Diva II. Oughta make it at least somewhat entertaining, asumming we're not all sick of the gimmick by then.

Guest Nater

He's got his Barry action going on. Apparently thats enough to get himself a side of nachos with some extra SALSA!~

plus, the rock tried that shit for years but only got smirks.

I'm just waiting for Big Vis to start propositioning and stalking all the skanks hogging up airtime during Diva II. Oughta make it at least somewhat entertaining, asumming we're not all sick of the gimmick by then.

Viscera and Gene Snitsky for tag team champions! They need to give Snitsky a Neil Diamond gimmick.