TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

Kylie Minogue has breast cancer

Total bummer, she's post-poned her tour here in Australia because of it (understandably).

Fortuantely, she's caught it early, so she should be fine.

It's *all* over the news here though. God damn it, Australia is so desperate for legitimate stars it's not funny.

I pray for those boobs.

Good thing she didn't get ass cancer, I think it'd be a bigger tragedy if she lost that.

Seriously though, this sucks. I'm glad she caught it early so she has a good chance at beating this.

Yeah, where is Kotz on this? I'm concerned and wish her well. According to reports, it is early detection so hopefully things will turn out OK.

He might have started lining up for Ep III or something.

Good thing she didn't get ass cancer, I think it'd be a bigger tragedy if she lost that.

Very true. Great ass on her.

Anywho, cancer sucks, and I hope she recovers.

I plan on it after Episode III.

I awoke to no less than three people on my computer screen, all linking me to what appeared to be a facetious CNN.com article. I mean, I never get that many IMs while I'm asleep, much less from totally different spheres of people all linking me to the same thing.

But it was real. I clutched her picture album that someone bought for me off of the UK's Ebay, and then thumbed through it, a chronicle of her career up to 1998. Her writings in it revealed a cynical, insecure woman who simultaneously never saw much of a big deal in herself yet would command her sway over others at a moment's whim. Powerful shit.

This can be beaten.