TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

If you get a tatoo of that i'll put it in my sig.

And JSYK is a good poster. He hasn't been a dick to me at least.

...yet :ph34r:

Guest Vitamin X

If Milky gets a tattoo that says TSM on it, it should be on the front page.

7-11 points

Spy with the city of lights

with

CORBIN!

Don't deny it - you and that The Notebook DVD are a little attached at the hip! That's okay because you'd pair perfectly with Corbin Bleu on a fun-filled retreate to Pair! The Jump In! star was psyched to see the Eiffel Tower, because he thought it'd be "magical!" We have to agree!

12-16 Points

Take a Ski Resort Rendezvous

with

CODY!

From surfing to scuba diving to snowboarding, you'll try any daring sport! That adventurous attitude earns you an exciting escapade on the slopes with Cody Linley! They sporty guy says he'd build a snowman with you! What a way to cool off!

17-21 Points

Enjoy an Exotic Asian Escape

with

MITCHEL!

New experiences are never boring to you - in fact, you're all about 'em! Learning a foreign language would be your forte! Mitchel Musso would love to tag along with you to a glamorous, out-of-this-world country, such as Thailand! He says that's wher he'd go, because it's totally different!

It would have to be the logo at the top of the page, otherwise it would be ridiculous. One could pretend that the letters "TSM" could stand for just about anything. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything, but still.

Guest •

The only similarity between pbone and Kotz is that neither one can ever shut the fuck up about smoking pot. Actually, pbone is worse. Other than that, it seems like being an 18-year-old from Hawaii who enjoys photography and The Shins would be too elaborate for ol' Spoony to construct, just for the hell of it.

Then again, this is the guy that switched accounts with me, and got dh81 to tell him "my dick too strong to bite off, it would tickle if you did that," so nothing's really out of play here.

In a way, it would make sense, as we've become too self-aware for obvious gimmick accounts to work, therefore the only way to get a gimmick account over now is to really work the board

Why does everyone hate Jon? He's awesome! Everybody likes me, and they hate him, but we're very similar. It isn't fair.

I don't hate anyone here. I just don't like him because he's always been a dick to me (as himself and MMH) for no reason other than the fact that he just doesn't like me. Who's the one not taking the board seriously, again?

Guest Vitamin X

You're okay, Matt. Except for quoting my cell number for future purposes. That's just fucked, man.

Good thread INC.

RE: Jon

I had a problem with him to begin with as he had a BIG problem with me. But since that little bump in the road he's been as nice as apple pie to me. Good poster.

Guest Vitamin X
You're okay, Matt. Except for quoting my cell number for future purposes. That's just fucked, man.

Hey, you posted it.

But I will delete the quote if you want.

Delete it in a week. If fazzle and Milky proved anything, it's that TSM won't really do it, at least not in the annoyingly large fashion one might expect.

So, go ahead and ring me up, Sideburnious. If you can afford it, anyways.

I had a bizarre series of dreams last night. I read The Informers yesterday, so I think it had something to do with that. I was morphing genders, having meltdowns, picking random things and finding them utterly marvelous. The part that stood out the most was somehow knowing my ex-girlfriend's number just by guessing it, despite the fact I haven't talked to her in over a year, and she just knew who it was instantly. She told me I should come and see her, and then I woke up.

And in regards to this whole "who hates who" nonsense, you guys all realize that this is a place to unwind when you're bored, right? Sometimes, I unwind by being a dick. It's pretty fun.

Guest •

Look how much fun we were all having together in that Emerald Nuts thread.

Slayer, how did you remember that it even happened? I don't even recall starting that thread.

The part that stood out the most was somehow knowing my ex-girlfriend's number just by guessing it, despite the fact I haven't talked to her in over a year, and she just knew who it was instantly. She told me I should come and see her, and then I woke up.

I called her in real life. She most definitely does not want me to come see her.

In my cough syrup drinking days, I once called a years gone ex because I forgot what year it was. I got her sister, and degraded her for still being at her parents house when said ex was years younger and had long since moved on.