TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
The Who had a lot of great songs, but the closest they came to making a great album was Live at Leeds, which itself was imperfect.

10 minutes of Magic Bus is more than an imperfection, Giuseppe.

Seriously, in what fucking universe is Live at Leeds "unlistenable," but "You Better You Bet" is a good song? It's like he's deliberately being a contrarian.

Townshend is not a good soloist.

When I was six years old, I lived down the street from my friend Graham Penny, who had a staggering amount of NES games (and quite frankly, an amount that would probably make me sick if I saw a six-year-old with as many games today). His parent's licence plate was NES*465. For about a year, I thought that it was done on purpose by the Licence Bureau. It had never occured to me that it was just a coincidence.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I built a dog house today, but forgot to see if it would be big enough for the dog to get in. I need to make the door bigger, she couldn't get in.

Guest George's Box
I built a dog house today, but forgot to see if it would be big enough for the dog to get in. I need to make the door bigger, she couldn't get in.

Absent-minded carpentry. I love it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It doesn't bode well for my next project. I'm building a little swing set and slide for the kids.

I got my American Cornhole Association membership card in the mail today. I didn't remember signing up, but I apparently did. It was awkward explaining things to my mom though.

My uncle asked me if I was gay.

Was this before or after you got done sucking him off?

I've been stockpiling some good Benoit-related jokes, but no one would take me seriously if I went into the wrestling folder.

you'd have a million dumb fucks saying you should be banned...

surely that terrifies you...