TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Post your oldest documented post...

Oldest post that's mine:

Lets talk about cars (Pages 1 2 3 ...4 )

Kotzenjunge Posted on: Aug 7 2003, 07:58 PM

Replies: 117

Views: 577 

My mother worries me sometimes. She's more like a crazy older sister.

Anyone else get this as their oldest post?

Woohoo

JJBotter Posted on: Jan 18 2002, 03:38 PM

Replies: 6

Views: 40 

I love this forum system.    It's pretty great.

Okay, so the launch date for this baby will be February 1st, probably sometime VERY early in the morning.  I'm going to spend the next two weeks customizing every detail and getting you people set up as moderators in the correct forums.  You'll all be assigned to specific folders so that we don't step on each others toes.  The WWF folder will likely have 6 leaders and the rest will have 1-3.

Let's start using this staff folder instead of the one on the EZBoard.  Only people in the Moderator group can see it.

Quote (Vyce @ April 13 2002,20:41)

You know, I'm glad you people brought this up.

I sure as hell would like a good explanation as to why the German iron cross is Trips' new symbol.

Hmmm.....he already looks like the perfect Aryan Ubermensche....is he trying to tell us something here?

Quick, someone check and see if Angle / Jericho are Jews!!!

The Iron Cross was in use before the Nazi's so I don't think it has anything to do with that. Besides.... he looks French to me

From this thread - http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...pic=4888&st=30#

So old that it doesn't even show me as unregistered. Just blank.

Guest Bertil Olsson
I once knew a man like this A MikeSC. He was from a farm in Liege where he was plowing a field. His donkey Magnus kicked him in the head!

Pre-crash, it was something on Super Bowl 36 right after the place opened. Post-crash it's something from the OaOast:

Just so you guys know, I'll be gone Tuesday-Thursday, so don't look to me for any last-minute writings or anything.

I think that Eddie would make a great champion as he has the skill to back it up and has the charisma as well. Not to mention his overness.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...60entry898004

It was about a possible main event for Survivor Series. I've now realised i've always been such a horrible poster and have barely, if at all, improved. It sucks.

My first post in the post ez board days here was in February 2002. Don't remember what it was, but a lot of my firsts few posts were about the WWA Revolution PPV in Vegas, cuz I was planning on going (I did)

I searched under my name and only came up with last year so here it is, a post in the wm 2O thread a day after the PPV about Brock-Goldberg match.

"Posted on: Mar 15 2004, 09:06 PM

The match was brutally boring and you could see that Brock was especially razzled by the response. I'd bet that WWE would rather not have said anything about him leaving but JR was probably forced to when the crowd responded that way. Anyways, kudos to the MSG crowd for telling Brock the business and telling Goldberg exactly how much he means to wrestling history. Hey you're in NYC, you aint gonna get off the hook easily."