TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cosbywasmurdered

Hey Mike the admin

Al's man love of Abreu makes him a minority. Rudo's man love of Benoit does the same. If you want mod status Czech, I recommend you and Dusty Baker start hooking it up. That's two for one.

Hey... if that's all it takes. I'm Miguel Cabrera's cabana boy!

But that's a full time job.

Guest Brian

I never forgot you Mik.

This is the most fun on the board in a long time.

Guest BrokenWings
I think, along with the board redo, there needs to be -like- a mascot. The TSM Tiger or something. Think about it.

With Dames back, you can at least bet that it won't be the TSM Tarantula.

I'd hate to be Rant in light of recent events due to his recent HD topics.

Al's man love of Abreu makes him a minority. Rudo's man love of Benoit does the same. If you want mod status Czech, I recommend you and Dusty Baker start hooking it up. That's two for one.

Come on over here, Dusty, we're gonna have a Prague Spring with my Velvet Hammer.

Guest Brian

Come on over here, Dusty, we're gonna have a Prague Spring with my Velvet Hammer.

I can't possibly believe you unless you're talking about his beautiful black body that was built to withstand the sun.

Guest Brian

blackpower.jpg

We are in favor of Brian and Dames taking sole control of the board. Bitches.

Someone suggested granting amnesty to selected PBP's so long as they never fuck up again.

Like we could restrict Anglesault from posting in the Sports folder.

Think of the potential.

Guest Brian

Too man idiots. But we could shove them all in one thread and see what happens.

And is Big Dave the biggest fucking idiot of all time or what. Any pimp knows that bitches be trippin', and player be playin'.

Ive been partaking in too many Guinnesses and open-mic nights lately...

How many people's been banned around here? I dont see MikeSc jabbering in CE anymore...

What is this thread even about?

Heya there!!

Well my weekend was alright. I WENT BOWLING WITH TRINA AND KRISTINE AND KATIE AND JOHN!! YEAH!! IT WAS SO FREAKIN' FUN. UMMM YEAH I BOWLED A 132!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! My sister got to see some friends of hers at emy-j's and stuff and i went all over the place. i dont like staying at home now... it depresses me for some reason, dont know why but i do love driving around blasting the same song over and over again! Mr. Brightside by the Killers! heck yeah!! i owe my sister nine dollars. my sister just called me a poser...... in a weird voice...... im frightened. I still like eggs. well anyways i saw some really hot person at emy-j's and the person smiled at me:P HEHEHEHEHE. Actually i saw alot of hott people this weekend. I went to McDonalds and saw the manager so then i could get my hat and so then i could finally turn in my birthcertificate and I WORK TOMARROW!! I'm excited there's lots of cool people at McDonalds. anyhew....so ahhh yeah i ummmm hmmmm i drove alot and went way fast, my face burns. owch. I love play-doh!! my eye sockets burn to... i think i have allergies or flallergies something around in that area. I work 22 hours this comming week! I totally got hit on at emy-J's today it was nuts some guy just was like hey whats up and i was like ahhhh..... nothing and in my mind i was saying holy crap your gross go away. But yeah he was like big and not good-looking and crabby. I love the band QUEEN. I called alot of people this weekend and the only people who called me were erin and then trina was there at the time so yeah, i wanted to go see star wars but no-one was home...... I should ask someone out.... or maybe not...... well mabey i should... no i can't do that...... and yet it still lingers in my mind and i think i totally suck at spelling but thats ok becuase my name is mrk haha just kidding it's Mark, but in secret it's really G which is short for G!! I love coffee. and i also like rambling about stuff that doesn't really matter. GO RAMBLING!! i need new socks, and shirts, and pants. Some should go with me shopping one of these days, becuase i need help with picking out clothes, I want somthing pink, pink is a cool color. I'm totally going to Laura's Grad party at the end because i got to work on that day from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I'm gonna miss all of the cool seinors!! grrrrrr.... owl.. Im in my p-j's hehehe p-j's are fun. well thats all the stuff i have so word out and remember to not get mowed down by a group of rampaging old people.... They............. Are.............. Vicious!!!!