TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

People like this sicken me

Guest Vitamin X

Link~

Meet the kid sisters 

By JOHN ASKILL

SISTERS Jemma, Natasha and Jade Williams proudly pose with their tots — after getting pregnant aged 12, 16 and 14.

The three girls and their children share a council home in Derby with their twice-divorced mum Julie, 38.

None of the toddlers’ dads is supporting their children — so the Williams family rakes in £31,000-a-year benefits.

Moaning mum Julie last night insisted their school was to blame for them getting pregnant.

Grandma Julie said teachers had failed her girls by not explaining about the perils of sex early enough.

She added: “People are saying I’m a bad mum for letting this happen but I blame the schools — sex education for young girls should be better.

“I do feel responsible, because they’re my children. But I do think sex education should be started earlier.

“Times have changed since I was young. Girls are becoming sexually active in their early teens. They don’t realise how hard bringing up a child is.”

Julie, who had her first child at 20, said she was stunned when she learned Jemma was expecting at 12.

She added: “I was so shocked. She didn’t tell me for seven months because she thought I’d hit the roof.

“I only found out when I took her to buy a new bra and as she was being measured I saw her huge bump.”

Just weeks later she discovered Jade, then aged 14, and 16-year-old Natasha were also expecting. Natasha had previously had two miscarriages and an abortion.

Julie said: “It still doesn’t seem possible. They are still little girls and now they have babies of their own.

“But I don’t care what people say. I love my kids and I’m here to help them.

“If I could turn back the clock, I would prefer them not to have children. Their education is so important.”

Julie also insisted the £600 a week she and the girls get in benefits is not nearly enough to care for the tots.

She said: “It’s a real struggle to survive on what we get.

“The average shopping bill is about £90 a week and then there’s all the extra stuff like toys, nappies and medicine.”

Julie, who shares a three-bedroom council house in Derby with her three daughters and their children, added: “This house is far too small.

“I have to share a bedroom with Natasha and her baby. It’s very cramped. Hopefully we may be able to get a bigger house, but who knows?”

Jemma, now 14, gave birth to son T-Jay in February last year. Natasha had little Amani in November and Jade gave birth to daughter Lita in December.

The sisters get nothing from the fathers of their babies - relying on a string of state handouts instead.

Julie gets £250 a week, made up of £57 in income support, £51 in family allowance and the rest in tax credits.

Natasha, who is now 18, gets £120 a week in family tax credits. Neither of her sisters receives anything directly.

no one in the family pays rent or council tax and they receive free nursery care — taking their total benefits to more than £31,000 a year.

Both Jemma and Jade are still at school. Jade, now 15, is about to take four GCSEs.

Jemma told last night how Jade introduced her to the lad who became T-Jay’s father. She said: “I didn’t tell anyone I was pregnant because I was too scared.

“I only told my boyfriend David, who was 14 at the time, but I didn’t want to have an abortion.

“He was my first love but now I’m gutted because he doesn’t want to have anything to do with me or T-Jay.

“He was great to start with but he’s got a new girlfriend.”

Jade said she became pregnant with Lita after a one-night stand.

She said: “It was just one of those things really. I wasn’t using contraception and I suppose I just thought it wouldn’t happen to me.

“I didn’t tell anyone for ages as I initially wanted an abortion, but I couldn’t go through with it. Her dad knows about her but doesn’t want to have anything to do with her and doesn’t contribute anything. We’ve put the Child Support Agency on to him.

“But we don’t need their dads as we give them all the love and support they need.”

Jade hopes to go on to sixth form and eventually to get a job involving computers.

Natasha is still with Amani’s dad, who she describes as a 38-year-old gambler. She added: “He comes to see her from time to time. But he’s Asian and still lives with his parents — they don’t know about me or Amani.

“Hopefully I’m going to get a house of my own. I’m on the council waiting list.”

Wow. Simply, just... wow.

LOL, the most shocking part is not that they have a kid each

Ironic thing, and probably not surprising.. the mother of the teenagers is still claiming child benefits for them.

my brother knocked up his 18 year old gf when she was 17, still 17 when she gave birth...her sister is 15 and also had a baby around the same time...their mother had the older daughter at 17...she collects welfare on her kids as well as her grandkids...

LOL, the most shocking part is not that they have a kid each but that such ugly slappers can get laid in the first place. Their kids are cute though.

anyone with a vagina can get laid. Sad but true.

The even scarier thing is that an ugly chick can probably get any guy they want to fuck them. As long as no one finds out.

Way too much fucking power.

This is a Povich episode waiting to happen.

“Hopefully I’m going to get a house of my own. I’m on the council waiting list.”

Maybe if you got a JOB you could. And what is this hippie council waitiinng list crap you Brits have?...

This is a Povich episode waiting to happen.

Maybe if you got a JOB you could. And what is this hippie council waitiinng list crap you Brits have?...

Now, you have a point.

I have a job, yet I couldn't afford to live on my own when I did.

My best friend has no job and gets his council flat paid for, bills included.

I told him to get a job.

He said 'Well, why should I?'

...why should he? He gets all he wants, why should he get a job?

LOL, the most shocking part is not that they have a kid each but that such ugly slappers can get laid in the first place. Their kids are cute though.

Reminds me of any Maury show of "My Daughter's Out Of Control!" Where the ugliest girls come out at ages of thirteen, having been laid twenty times, and then once they get bitched out by inmates- life is swell.

But what's a council waiting list, he asked.

Sorry.

It's where you put your name down on a waiting list, and when a house or a flat comes available, you get it and are taken off the list.

You usually have to wait two years or so if you're normal.*

*IE no shitty excuses like pregnant or no job.

Bloody Derby.

Indeed.

Its why I live in Leicester.

What I love about The Sun is that its trying to make its readers hate this family. The family is clearly a mess. But the The Sun wont be happy until the family have shit thrown at them on the streets by its mindless sheep readers.

Bloody Derby.

Indeed.

Its why I live in Leicester.

What I love about The Sun is that its trying to make its readers hate this family. The family is clearly a mess. But the The Sun wont be happy until the family have shit thrown at them on the streets by its mindless sheep readers.

Seriously, is Derby that bad or what? Do we really live in the most respectable East Midlands city?

You're right about The Sun. I could live with just the one article but they turn it into a daily campaign focusing on further and totally unnecesary 'details'. They seem to enjoy revelling in what they're supposed to be condeming

Seriously, is Derby that bad or what? Do we really live in the most respectable East Midlands city?

Ahem, you seem to be forgetting the other city.

And before you bring it up, gun crime is a totally victimless crime! Or at least no victims who can complain about it... :P