TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

ROOMIES~! Returns!

Well, it took almost a year and a half, but here, finally, is the second episode of Roomies. It is the first weekend of the school year, and that means parties! Coby drags Tim out for a night of fun, while Jon and Spoon head out with two gals to a sorority bash. Will Spoon try to join the sorority...stay tuned to find out!

For reference:

Roomies, The First Episode

The original Roomies thread

Enjoy.

(Opening Credits)

(Theme Song: “School Days” by AC/DC as performed by a college marching band)

(in case you have forgotten who is who, plus new ones)

Coby ---------- CWM

Tim ------------ Treble(Charged)

Jon ------------ JSYK

Spoon -------- Kotzenjunge

James -------- ZsasZ (remember him?)

JR ------------ Damaramu

Harlan ------- SpiderPoet

Josh ---------- MrRant

Lindsay ----- CanadianChick

Kurt --------- Anglesault

Adam ------- Meatwad

Tex ---------- TSA09

(Scene: Third Floor, outside of room 318. Coby stands, clothed and dripping wet, banging loudly on the door to the room.)

Coby: Let me IN! I can’t stand out here like this forever!

(Silence. Coby bangs even louder.)

Coby: I can’t believe you! Unless you are naked let me in!

(The banging brings Spoon out into the hall, wiping the sleep from his eyes.)

Spoon: Man…I’m trying to sleep, would you shut the hell up?

Coby: It’s almost noon! Wake up!

Spoon: I don’t have class ‘till four now sh…

(Spoon finally notices the puddle around Coby’s legs)

Spoon: …what the hell did you do to yourself?

Coby: I don’t want to talk about it!

(Coby turns back to the door)

Coby: NOW LET ME IN!

(This time, a second door opens, as Harlan pops his head into the hallway, looking more relaxed than he has any right to be)

Harlan: Peace, brother. Your roommate left early this morning for class and I have yet to hear of him since. I spoke with him as he departed and he had not seen you. He placed a key on the top of the door frame.

(Harlan smiled and motioned to the top of the door before disappearing back into the room, leaving Coby to slam his fist hard against the door once again before reaching for the key. Spoon can only shake his head and stumble back into his room.)

Coby: That dumb…

Tim: Dumb what? What the hell happened to you?

(From off screen, Tim’s voice is heard. Coby spins around to see Tim standing, holding a few books and trying to juggle them.)

Tim: Don’t just stare, this isn’t a circus! Open the door and then explain why it looks like you took a shower in your clothes…

(Coby rolls his eyes and opens the door, giving Tim the room to fumble his way inside.)

(Fade Out)

(Scene: Inside Room 318. Coby is now in dry clothes and Tim sits at his desk, staring over at his roommate.)

Tim: What happened?

Coby: What do you mean?

Tim: Why were you soaking wet? It hasn’t even rained since we got here!

Coby: I don’t want to talk about it.

Tim: I’ve never seen you so angry, ever.

Coby: Well I stood outside that door for twenty minutes banging, and had to deal with squirrel boy and Spoony. All while drenched. You try not to get upset.

(Tim seems uncaring)

Tim: Why were you soaking wet?

Coby: I do not…want…to…talk…about…it.

(Coby stands and walks out of the room, only to suddenly come rushing back in seconds later.)

Coby: By the way….it’s Friday.

Tim: So?

Coby: First Friday of the school year, buddy! The first party weekend of the school year!

Tim: So?

Coby: So we gotta get out there! Girls, beer, music…GIRLS! I hear there’s a party over on Frat Row starting at 9. That’s early, but I don’t even want to be able to stand by midnight!

Tim: So….you thinking I’m going?

Coby: Of course, Timmy my boy!

Tim: I don’t think so, man.

(Coby puts on his sad face)

Coby: Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Tim: Oh don’t do that! Come on! I hate that!

Coby: Pleeeeeeeeease?

Tim: Stop! I can’t look!

Tim’s Voiceover: I hate it when he pulls out the sad face.

Coby: Pleeeeeeeeease?

Tim’s Voiceover: I hate it so very much.

Tim: Fine!

Tim’s Voiceover: I really…really…really…hate it.

Coby: YES!

(Coby does a little dance and jumps over his bed and back out of the room.)

(Cut to Scene: Coby in the hallway, slamming his hands against the door of Room 315. Spoon answers, still not fully awake.)

Spoon: I see you got dried up!

(Coby nearly lifts Spoon off the ground in excitement)

Spoon: GAH! What?!

Coby: PARTY!!!

(Coby continues to dance, befuddling Spoon as Rando comes from the left and joins in the dancing, throwing his arms and legs around with no discernable rhythm or purpose. Coby abruptly stops.)

Coby: What do you want?

(Rando stops, his breathing heavy)

Rando: I…need…pencil.

(Coby stares at Spoon, who sighs and reaches into his room, pulling out a pencil and handing it to Rando, who holds it to his chest like a newborn.

Rando: Yes! Thirty Seven Down! I know Thirty Seven Down!

(Rando rushes off down the hall from where he came, holding the pencil high in the air. The camera pans back to Spoon and Coby)

Spoon: Party?

Coby: Of course! All over campus! You got to come with us! I’m going to get Tim wasted and do horrible things to himself.

Spoon: Sounds fun, but Jon somehow managed to get us invited to some sorority party. It’s going to be quite the shin-dig.

Coby: How did he manage that?

Spoon: Apparently he saved a cat or found a hat or something, or he probably just kissed some girl’s BUTT until she said he could go.

Coby: Yeah, I could see that.

Spoon: I can’t wait! Speaking of which, I’m going to head into the shower, though I’m going to take my clothes off before I get in there.

(Spoon laughs and goes back into his room, leaving Coby in the hall by himself. Just before he can get back to his room, a familiar voice is heard from over his shoulder.

Unknown: Coby? You in this building, too?

(Coby turns around, and finds himself face to face with Lindsay, a friend from high school.)

Coby: Lindsay! Oh my god! Yeah!

Lindsay: Don’t be so happy to see me, silly. I’m downstairs in 208 with Tex. We decided since we’d be next door neighbors are whole life we might as well room together up here. Who are you stuck with?

(Tim sticks his head into the hallway, causing Lindsay to cut Coby off)

Lindsay: TIM!

Tim: Lindz! How have you been? Tex told me you were in this building!

Coby: You knew she was here?

Tim: You didn’t?

Lindsay: I can’t believe it! It’s been a crazy last few months not seeing many of my friends. You going out partying tonight?

Tim: Well…

Coby: Of course we are. Me and Timmy are going to go wild!

Tim: I don’t think…

Lindsay: That’s great! We’re heading over to check out a sorority party to see if we want to join. Jon begged me to come along, and Spoony won’t miss a chance to see that many girls in one room.

Coby: Oh, so that’s how they got invited. I thought he saved a cat or something…

Lindsay: What are you talking about?

Tim: Yeah? What on Earth…

Coby: Nothing, nothing. Sorry.

(They stare at each other in awkward silence for a moment.)

Lindsay: Well, I hope to see you tonight then. Don’t you boys get into too much trouble.

Tim: We won’t! If I have anything to say about it.

(Coby and Lindsay can only grin at their friend, who slunks back into the room.)

Lindsay: Don’t hurt him, okay? His parents are crazy.

Coby: He’ll be fine.

(Coby’s grin grows even more sly)

Lindsay: Coby…

Coby: He’ll be fine.

(The two share a small hug and Lindsay takes off back down the hall. Coby spins back toward the door and is almost inside before being grabbed from off screen and pulled away.)

Coby: What now?!

(Coby spins to find Josh standing there, an evil look on his face.)

Josh: You didn’t fill out the forms I asked you to!

Coby: You best check your list again, buddy. I already went through that nightmare. You need better organizational skills.

(Josh busily flips through papers on a clipboard, and his expression sours)

Josh: My apologies, hippie. Expect a breathalyzer in the morning, too!

Coby: Oh really? Aren’t you and your roommate partying tonight?

Josh: I would certainly say NOT!

(Josh turns and marches down the hallway into his room, where a very booming foreign voice is heard.)

Abobo: ABOBO PARTY!!

(Josh screams, and the faint sounds of some bizarre dance music fills the hallway. Coby laughs to himself and heads back into his room as the scene fades out.)

(Commercial Break)

(Scene: Outside of Room 318, the camera focused on the door and some of the noises going on behind it)

Coby: Come on! We gotta go, Timmy! IT’S PARTY TIME!

(The door flies open, and out comes Coby, but no Tim)

Coby: Come on! Time’s a-wasting!

(Tim steps out into the hallway, his face pointed at his toes)

Tim: I’m tired. I’ve been up all day!

Coby: You should have taken a nap, kiddo.

Tim: I had to study, and don’t call me that!

Coby: Whatever. Let’s go!

(Coby rushes down the hall, grabbing Tim by the arm and dragging him out of frame.)

(Fade To: Outside of Room 208. Again, only the door, but soon the scene shifts inside the room, where Jon and Spoon sit on the floor, and Lindsay stares into a mirror, primping herself.)

Jon: We gotta go, you guys! It’s getting late!

Lindsay: It’s only nine.

Jon: Exactly!

Spoon: Well if Stupid would hurry up we could get going…

(Tex, a shorter girl with blonde hair and dressed in a skimpy top, enters from behind Spoon)

Tex: I HEARD THAT!

Spoon: Finally…what were you doing in there?

Tex: I have to look good!

Spoon: For what?

(Spoon and Jon stand in unison as Tex lashes back)

Tex: For the guys!

Spoon: Why don’t you just tie a mattress to your back? You don’t care where it is, do you?

(Tex’s mouth drops open, and she fires back with a slap that nearly knocks Spoon down. She turns and leaves the room)

Lindsay: Well that was smooth, Casanova.

(Jon eyes Spoon)

Jon: You are quite the warrior, man. Quite. Let’s go.

Spoon: Yeah, yeah…I’m coming.

(Spoon rubs the side of his face as he follows Lindsay and Jon out of the room.)

(Fade To: Chi Chi Chi Frat House. People are everywhere, as Coby pulls Tim amongst the clusters of people. He passes by Stephen and Dames, who are sitting at a coffee table playing poker. Dames idly hands Stephen ten dollars, neither of them either catching eyes. Dames sighs and Coby pats him on the back, giving the duo a quick look before heading into the kitchen, where a rather large individual sits alone.)

Adam: Get me another beer! Come on! Somebody get me a beer!

(From both sides of the screen comes James and Kurt, a recruit to the frat wearing a Yankees shirt, both scrambling to get beers for the larger guy. James wins the race, but only by a fraction. Adam turns to Kurt and sends his giant foot into Kurt’s stomach, pushing him away.)

Adam: Faster next time!

(Kurt only groans as James takes a seat next to Adam and grabs at a beer.)

James: What a week I’ve had dealing with that big lummox…

Adam: How dare you call me a lummox!

James: I wasn’t talking about you, Adam. I was talking about…

(But the explanation falls on deaf ears as James finds himself trapped by his throat. Adam stands and starts to drag James across the floor, causing Coby to step into the fray)

Coby: Woah, man! What is going on!

Adam: Shut up! I am not a lummox!

(Adam pushes Coby out of the way and continues dragging James, only to come face-to-face with a sizeable foe….JR, who looks none too pleased to see his roommate dangling by his neck.)

JR: Put him down, alright?

(JR stays calm, and Adam tries to push past, but JR doesn’t let him)

JR: Put him down NOW!

(Again, Adam tries to push past, and this time he catches a meaty palm in his own throat.)

JR: PUT HIM DOWN NOW!

(Adam’s eyes bulge and he lets go of James, who falls with a harsh thud to the carpet. JR lets go slowly and Adam falls as well.)

JR: James…

(James looks up, gasping)

JR: …I am not a lummox.

(JR smiles, and James tries to, only to find himself being pulled out the door anyway, though more for his safety than anything else. Coby and Tim sigh and step over the downed Adam before following JR and James out the front door.)

(Cut to: Outside, Coby and Tim head down the sidewalk just as the cry of “SPINEBUST-AH!” and chanting sounds from out of the frat house.)

Coby: Good thing we got out of there.

(Tim seems nervous)

Tim: …uhm, yeah, definitely.

Coby: What is wrong with you, man! It’s a party night and you are acting like the cops are out to get you!

Tim: I’ve never…I’ve never drank anything before.

(Coby smiles a little)

Coby: So?

Tim: So…I feel out of place.

(Tim turns and tries to walk away, but Coby stops him)

Coby: The more you think you are out of place, the more you actually will be. Now come on, let’s go! I see another party down the street!

(Coby takes off running, and Tim is at first reluctant, but with a sigh, takes off after his roommate)

(Fade to: Sorority House. Girls and guys alike are all around, including Tex, Lindsay, Jon, and Spoon. Tex and Spoon avoid eye-contact as Spoon is still rubbing his face. Jon and Lindsay try to keep the peace.)

Lindsay: Who wants a drink? Anybody?

(Tex and Spoon both turn as if to accept the offer, but as soon as they eye each other Tex scowls, and turns back around. Spoon returns it, to the back of her head, and turns back around.)

Jon: Don’t get me what they are having…

Lindsay: Fine. I’ll be back.

(Lindsay heads off screen just as Coby enters.)

Coby: Hey guys!

(The trio all look up at once)

Jon: I thought this was invite only?

Spoon: Yeah!

Coby: Hey man, once the beer started flowing I guess they just gave up on patrolling the front door. This place is rocking! Wooooo!

(Coby throws his arms up in celebration)

Jon: So where’s Tim? Back in the room reading?

(Jon laughs and Spoon joins in, but Coby’s face goes to stone and then laughter)

Coby: Nah, he is using the can. He’ll be down in a few, I guess.

Spoon: I see you got a change of clothes.

Jon: Yeah! What was that about? Spoon said you looked like you bathed fully clothed!

Coby: I don’t want to talk about it.

Tex: Are you afraid to shower naked or something?

Coby: I don’t want to talk about it!!

(Coby seems ready to snap, only for Lindsay to come up behind him carrying drinks. She hands them off to Spoon, Jon, and Tex, then notices Coby)

Lindsay: How’d you get in here?

Coby: Complex tunnel system. You should see it.

Lindsay: Whatever. Where’s Tim?

Coby: Bathroom. He’ll be around, but now I’m going to go mingle.

(Coby walks off, and Jon and Spoon shoot out of their seats)

Jon/Spoon: Me too!

(The duo follows Coby out of frame. Lindsay and Tex just share a laugh)

(Fade to: Sorority House back porch. Mostly girls stand around, including the head sorority sisters. The leader, Marney, stands in the middle of them)

Girl 1: I heard you got a date, Marn!

Marney: Yeah, I can’t believe Shannon finally said yes…

(The girls share a grin and Marney glares)

Marney: You know, that guy in my sociology class!

Girl 1/2/3: Riiiiiight…

Marney: I’ll bring him over and you can all say hi!

Girl 2: Oh, he’s here?

Girl 3: I don’t see any sausage around here.

(Coby, Jon, and Spoon enter frame)

Jon: Heeeeey, nice party, huh!

Girl 3: Like I said…

(The other girls laugh, and Jon is confused. Marney rushes out of frame and the other girls again laugh with each other.)

Jon: It’s still a nice party? What?

(Jon shrugs and Coby hides his head. Spoon moves over to one of the girls.)

Spoon: So…care to dance?

Girl 2: Sure!

Spoon: Really?

Girl 2: No. Not really.

Spoon: Shouldn’t you have a…

(This time, Spoon is cut off by Jon, who wraps his hands around Spoon’s throat)

Girl: Have a what?

(Spoon mumbles something under Jon’s hands)

Jon: A…a…a date! Shouldn’t you have a date! I mean, you seem very nice and I’m sure every guy here is dying to be with you.

Girl 2: You know it! I’ll bet your friend there wants some of these!

(The girl grabs at her chest, the others gasp, except for 3)

Girl 3: Yeah, I’ll bet he does, and so does Marn.

Marney (from off screen): I heard that!!

(The girls laugh and Jon, still holding Spoon’s mouth, move away. Coby is about to follow when a body fires past him, hits the fence, and flips over it. The person stands, holding a small red cup in his hands. A few onlookers cheer as Coby yells.)

Coby: TIM?!

(Fade out to commercial)

(Fade In To Scene: Sorority Backyard. Tim has wandered toward the very back part of the yard, and Coby has followed. Tim trips over roots and collapses next to an old wooden picnic table. Coby helps pull Tim up and prop him against one of the benches before taking a seat himself)

Tim: Party! Wooo! Here, want some!

(Tim extends the drink to Coby, who knocks it out of his hands)

Coby: NO!

Tim: Awww, you spilled it! Now I have to go and get another one!

(Tim tries to stand up, only for Coby to pull him back down.)

Coby: I said no, man. Chill out and sit here! How much have you had?

Tim: Only a few…

Coby: HOW MANY?

Tim: Like three! Calm down, man! What happened to you! You are supposed to be the big party guy and look at you! It’s not like I’m drunk or anything…

(Tim vomits into the grass next to him)

Coby: Awww, man.

(Coby holds Tim’s body up so he doesn’t fall into it, and tries to pull him to his feet and down the back alley towards Coby’s car.)

Tim: Wait. The party’s back there!

(Tim tries to point, and nearly falls down again. Coby catches him as he fights to pull a cellphone from his pocket and dial)

(Cut to: Sorority House, inside. Spoon and Jon are in the middle of talking to two lovely ladies when Spoon’s phone begins to ring.)

Spoon: Excuse me.

(He reads the ID of the call and his face sours. He answers, annoyed)

Spoon: WHAT? I’m busy!

Coby (voice): Man, Tim got himself completely drunk and so I’m trying to get him back to the dorm. Tell everybody to not get into any trouble, and I’ll talk to you all tomorrow.

Spoon: Are you kidding me? It’s never like you to leave a party, man……hello? Hello?

Jon: Who was that?

Girl 4: Yeah? Is he cute?

Jon: HEY!

(The girl giggles to herself)

Spoon: Coby’s taking Tim back to the dorm. He’s drunk.

Jon: Wait…did you just say that Coby…is taking…Tim…back to the dorm?

Spoon: Yeah. I can’t believe it either.

Jon: They must have gotten into some crazy stuff.

Spoon: Who knows? Maybe we should…

(Spoon’s thought is blocked as the girl to his right steps over him to get another drink, placing her BUTT right up against his face)

Jon: We should what?

Spoon: Go get another drink….

(Jon laughs as the second girl gets up and they both follow. Behind them, Lindsay and Tex can be seen talking with Marney, who has yet to find Shannon it seems)

(Fade To: Dorm Room Bathroom. Tim is still putting up a fight and is now angered)

Tim: I can’t believe you would do this to me! It’s the first weekend of parties you said! It’s party time! You bug me all week and just when I start to have fun you drag me out of there! What is your problem, man?

(Tim’s words slur toward the end as he stumbles back into a stall and falls to his knees, throwing up into the toilet. Coby winces as Tim continues to talk)

Tim: I mean, seriously. I didn’t do anything wrong. Somebody handed me this drink when I came out of the bathroom and hell, it’s college! We’re supposed to have fun! So I drank it!

Coby: Then what did you do!

(Tim’s head pops out of the stall, a look of befuddlement on his face)

Tim: I don’t know, you were there, what did I do?

Coby: You fell over a fence in front of about thirty people?

Tim: Really? Was it cool?

Coby: No.

Tim: Ahhh, well there’s always next week---

(More vomiting occurs and Coby has had enough)

Coby: Now, there isn’t always next weekend.

(Coby enters the stall and pulls Tim out of it)

Tim: Wait…what the hell are you doing now?

Coby: Something you’ll be thanking me for tomorrow…

(With a heave, Coby gets Tim into the shower and turns on the cold water, jumping out of the way just in time for Tim to get completely soaked by the cold. Tim screams and collapses into the bottom of the shower, doing what he can in his drunken stupor to get away from the water. Coby doesn’t let him escape the stall.)

Tim: Gah! Stop! What the hell is this!

Coby: Your wake-up call! Now hold still or I’m going to make it colder!

Tim: AHH!

(Tim’s scream fades out along with the scene)

(Fade to Scene: Outside the dorms, an hour or so later. Tim is completely soaked, and even Coby is a little bit wet. Both are drinking small bottles of water.)

Coby: Does your head still hurt man?

Tim: Yeah. You didn’t have to throw me into the shower like that.

Coby: I didn’t throw you at all. You were the one that flipped over a fence at full speed.

Tim: Really? I did that? I hope nobody saw.

(Coby smiles)

Coby: It’s okay, I doubt anyone did.

Tim: Good.

Coby: Sorry about your clothes.

Tim: They’ll dry.

(Tim pauses and puts his water down)

Tim: Why were you soaking wet this morning?

Coby: The same reason you are soaking wet now.

Tim: You get drunk last night?

Coby: No.

Tim: Then why…

Coby: Did you hear about me getting in that car wreck over the summer?

Tim: Didn’t everyone?

Coby: I got drunk and ran a red light. I nearly smashed another car but I swerved and hit a tree. I didn’t get hurt, but the judge ordered me to go to rehab.

Tim: Really?

Coby: Yeah, that’s why I wasn’t around all summer. I only got out a few weeks before coming here.

Tim: That doesn’t really explain the wet clothes, though.

Coby: It got to a point, when I was away, that I would go through withdrawal. You might not know it, but I was horrible. I would drink every day. School was even rough for me toward the end.

Tim: It’s rough for everybody.

Coby: Yeah, but not like this. So I would be in a little hospital room shaking, needing a drink. One night it got so bad a nurse through me in the shower with my clothes on and froze the feeling out of me. It worked, and so now, when I get temptations…I…I…I shower.

Tim: Man, that’s horrible.

Coby: Not really. It’s the best thing. I might get those feelings like I really need a drink, but I know how to fix them. It’s not the driest way, but it’s better than throwing up and flipping over fences and nearly killing myself.

Tim: Well, yeah.

Coby: I got invited to a party last night and I went. I took a bottle of water but it didn’t last long, and I got thirsty and everything around me was alcohol.

Tim: You should’ve called me or Jon or somebody.

Coby: The only people that know about the rehab are my parents and now you. Everyone else thinks I went away with relatives down in the states.

Tim: But we are your friends. You might drive me insane, but I would help you out. I’m not a complete jerk.

Coby: Heck, you are less of a jerk than me, Timmy boy.

Tim: Well who isn’t?

(The two laugh)

Tim: Now can I go get some dry clothes? It’s cold out here and I need sleep. I’m afraid to wake up tomorrow.

Coby: Eh…you’ll get used to it.

(The two share a look and Tim shakes his head as if to say “no” as the scene fades out)

(Fade In To Scene: Dorm hallway, morning, outside Room 318. Down the hall, the shadows of two figures crawling across the floor can be seen. Close-up reveals Jon and Spoon, dragging themselves back to their room. Just as they are about to stand to walk inside, the door to 318 opens, and Coby steps out, headphones on his ears and a smile on his face, bottle of water in his hand. He slaps the backs of his two friends and they fight to hold back vomit.)

Coby: How are you guys this morning? Just getting up?

Jon: You could sa---

(Jon stumbles and the door opens, causing him to fall inside)

Spoon: You could say that.

(Spoon follows, stepping over a groaning Jon as Coby watches on)

Coby: Well, you have the whole day to rest, guys! More parties tonight!

(More groaning follows as Coby heads down the hall, only for Spoon to come back into the hallway)

Spoon: What happened with Tim last night?

Coby: Nothing. Let’s just say it is water off my back.

(Spoon scratches his head and heads back inside his room, shutting the door, only for it to catch Jon’s leg, causing a louder groan. Spoon can be heard apologizing as the camera turns back to room 318 and fades out)

(Fade in to: Room 318, inside. A pile of wet clothes sits on the floor next to Tim’s bed, where Tim lies, asleep. On his bed side table sits a few bottles of water and a small note.)

“Get some rest. More parties tonight. – Coby.”

(Tim tosses in his bed a little, still asleep, before finding a comfortable position and pulling the sheets over his head as the morning sunlight comes through the window)

(Fade Out ….Closing Credits.)

I think, in the thread for the first episode, you said the same thing. You will be around. I think I did figure out where I could use you, but it won't be until a few episodes down the road.

Checking my list, it would be Episode 4, which will be Chi Chi Chi heavy, so I'll be using a bunch of random one and two line guys to act as frat brothers. That episode will have a tribute to Anglesault in it.

Sandy is also part of the frat, and the sounds of a chainsaw will thusly fill the fourth episode. I was going to include it in the background noise of Kurt/AS screaming, but I was writing fast.

I think I wrote out about 7 or 8 guys originally for Chi Chi Chi

Here we go......Hoff, Dutch, Sandy, IDRM, Metal Maniac, BX, and CJ (who is spoken of as the greatest frat brother in history, but was kicked out of school. Each time someone asks why, a different reason is given.) I will also be adding a bunch of other guys, as 6 isn't enough.

Aww c'mon, you could've had me host this greek party, or at least be taking pictures...

I'm a better frat boy then you will ever be.

You're straight edge aren't you? Being a good frat boy involves putting all sorts of nasty substances in your body in excess.

Can I be a frat boy? I'm actually in college so I'm suited for the role. I can be the dull unmemorable one that just fills up space and people remember but can never think of anything they've ever done.

Aww c'mon, you could've had me host this greek party, or at least be taking pictures...

I'm a better frat boy then you will ever be.

You're straight edge aren't you? Being a good frat boy involves putting all sorts of nasty substances in your body in excess.

You haven't seen the shit in the dining halls I eat.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I DON'T SEE YOU ON THE SHOW EIHTER SANDMAN.

I almost choked on my laughter for that.

Good stuff Rando.

We need another female around. CC is sitting atop a HHH-esque reign of terror. You've held onto that spot for too long, sister.

Now that's not true.

I don't lose the title and then get it back. I keep it and never relinquish it. Ever.