TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Biggest overreaction to an insignificant problem?

A few years ago, me and my friends were so bored that we didn't have anything better to do than play a game of Monopoly. Now, after my friend gets accused of cheating, he reacts by tearing apart a 1 dollar bill of the monopoly money. my friend (the owner of the game) got so pissed and held a butcher knife to his throat. I come in and take him down and tell him to chill the fuck out.

So what, in your experience, is the biggest overreaction to an insignificant problem?

A few years ago, me and my friends were so bored that we didn't have anything better to do than play a game of Monopoly. Now, after my friend gets accused of cheating, he reacts by tearing apart a 1 dollar bill of the monopoly money. my friend (the owner of the game) got so pissed and held a butcher knife to his throat. I come in and take him down and tell him to chill the fuck out.

So what, in your experience, is the biggest overreaction to an insignificant problem?

Yea anytime when I was a kid and my little sis and I would play board games, it would usually result in an arguemnt. But your friends' experience appears more exciting. :cheers:

These little kids (11, 12?) caught a football that me and my friends were playing with. I took the football away from 'em, and they just started to annoy us as they were going home. Then they taunted us from their window, so my friend pissed on his apartment door.

I always tend to scream the rules of whatever just happened in a sports game (in my favor of course) like if it were something serious. I'm a sore loser.

I let this guy borrow a pen, and when he gave it back it was out of ink. So I killed his parents and cooked them into some chilli, and then fed it/them to him.

Guest Hitlist

^Haha, I saw that episode of south park. That was the best. I have it Tivo'd, and I watch it on occasions. I still laugh every single time I see it.

These little kids (11, 12?) caught a football that me and my friends were playing with. I took the football away from 'em, and they just started to annoy us as they were going home. Then they taunted us from their window, so my friend pissed on his apartment door.

Sounds like a fair reaction.

You guys fucked up again. So I said "Fuck it, I'm taking your fucking dryer".

Ah, Trailer Park Boys.

As for the topic? Got Nothin.

C'mon some of my reactions on a golf course should come to mind.

Guest Fook

This woman dropped by today looking for my flatmate. When I told her he wasn't home, she launched into a profanity-laced tirade about how she just wasted a whole bunch of time and money (bus fare is like $2, so I don't know what she's smoking there) to get here only to find out he wasn't here. She then called him a "fucking cock-headed idiot" and stormed off.

She called a couple of hours later to yell at him about not being home and then he and I had a good laugh at her expense.