TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonVito

What are you eating right now?

DUDE! Roundy's Cola is excellent. I highly recommend. I'm not so high on Sam's Choice, but their Dr. Thunder and Mountain Lightning are good.

Guest Vitamin X

The 7-minute pre-work dinner:

I heat up the Foreman grill and place a cup of water into the microwave for 2 minutes, then place a lean burger patty (made scratch from ground beef) into the grill. With 5 minutes left, I take out the cup of water (actually it's a Pyrex measuring cup) of the microwave, pour into a glass with two green tea bags, and let steep, then put in a plate with 6 chicken nuggets and set it for 2 minutes. Then I make the burger itself- ketchup, mustard, light mayo then put the buns together, pull them apart, put pickles and cheese on the top bun. Chicken nuggets finish with a minute and a half remaining on burger time, I put bottom bun and hot sauce on the side for chicken nuggets on the plate, wait for burger to finish grilling to my taste, and put the burger together, then put ice to the top of the glass with green tea in it, and I'm done.

Perfect 10 minute meal, I tell ya.

"The reason new Coke almost killed Coca-Cola is that people are sheep, afraid of change. This is why I hate old people. GOD FORBID society progress. And that's what Pepsi is -- societal progress."

I'm writing a paper, that has nothing to do with New Coke, however I want to use this quote, no sure how but whatever. Can I have a real name to attribute it to, or just make one up?

That said Pepsi>Coke. I always by Pepsi products, execept for Mello Yellow. Mello Yellow>Mountain Dew. I took the Pepsi Challenge and I chose Coke (don't ask me how, it just happened, I was very disgusted with myself)

Jack in the Box curly fries... and I still have a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken, 3 egg rolls, and 3 jalapeno poppers. My mom is seriously trying to fatten me up, and between this and Christmas dinner, she may well succeed.

Guest Vitamin X

Pizza with a Bacardi and Coke.

This last glass of Bacardi and Coke assures that I finished off the bottle of Bacardi. And I've still got a bottle of Heineken to finish me off for good tonight. Possibly longer.

Yesterday, Ihad like the tastiest, healthly lunch ever. Veggie sub on wheat bread with lettuce, onions, green peppers, pickles, pepperjack chesse, oil, vingaer, honey muster and pepper juice. With some baked nachos and ranch dressing and a couple bottles of water to wash it down. Ummmmmm! Might have to be my new everyday lunch.

Pizza with a Bacardi and Coke.

This last glass of Bacardi and Coke assures that I finished off the bottle of Bacardi. And I've still got a bottle of Heineken to finish me off for good tonight. Possibly longer.

See, I can't eatwhile drinking. It makes it hard to hold the food down (if I eat more than a tiny bit) and kills the buzz.

I almost always drink on an empty stomach... But today, I'm going to be consuming Christmas dinner along with champagne, peppermint schnapps, and maybe some of my friend Lisa's Seagrams gin. I'm going to try to maintain a strong buzzallday long without getting totally drunk.

Edited by Matt Young

Guest heyimbro

Turkey sandwiches (mm, leftovers from Christmas dinner) and Vegetable Thins, with water to drink. Not bad.

They can't change Coke. Coke fucking rules. Diet Coke is passable, Pepsi Max is great.

its probably Pepsi Zero or something ghey like that over there. No sugar, but it still tastes good. Doesn't taste diet.

The difference between Pepsi One and Coke Zero is the same as the difference between Pepsi and Coke. One's good, and the other is Coke. HA~!

Guest wildpegasus

A toast sandwich consisting of ketchup, mustard, salt/pepper, peanut butter and cheese.

A toast sandwich consisting of ketchup, mustard, salt/pepper, peanut butter and cheese.

Ugh... wow. Even though a sandwich with no meat or suitable alternative seems weird, that might not be too bad except for the peanut butter. Peanut butter does not mix with those things, man.

Guest wildpegasus

Ugh... wow. Even though a sandwich with no meat or suitable alternative seems weird, that might not be too bad except for the peanut butter. Peanut butter does not mix with those things, man.

I'm a vegetarian so I can't put meat in it.

I'm a peanut butter addict but you got to be careful because there are so many people who are allergic these days.

Now I'm eating oatmeal with whey protein and skim milk.

Well at least you don't have to worry about eating peanut butter and then kissing a girl.

Arby's Fries and Onion thingies.

I have nothing to add, other then when I saw the title, I thought it said "What are you eating right now?: I'm Eating Baby". Picturing Don Vito eating babies is quite humorous