Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

Do I smell a tag match?

You know, I love Batista and all, but he CAN'T own a crowd like Cena

This is what wrestling has been missing for so many years. We almost never have segments that solid, from what WWE is presenting to the crowd.

Damn that felt good seeing that.

First we have a fantastic ECW/Vince/Bishoff/Heyman segment last week, and now this.

I'm thinking Batista retains in the HIAC, and Bischoff uses the leverage of having both world titles, plus HHH sticking his nose in, to trade Batista and the World Title to SD for a king's ransom, a deal revolving around Undertaker probably, since he's the strongest booked guy in the company.

But who knows, there's many ways to take it, I just pray they don't move Cena back to SD because that will piss off people just as much as the bait and switch with HHH last year

Now we need Sandman (I would like the full entrance, but won't happen) caning the shit out of HHH while smoking a nonfiltered and drinking a beer. That would automatically make this my favorite. RAW. EVAR~!

Guest Quik

78 users are in the thread... that's a good number. Could there be something on Raw that's actually attracting viewers?

See- I like this. This is what they needed to be doing to keep my interest. Can't wait to see what happens next with the Draft.

Yeah.

It has the "Monday Night Wars" feel to it.

Already almost the best raw ever; I smell something big happening with ECW part of show tonight also. I wonder if Cena coming to Raw means the WWE is considering ECW type show as the Fiday show eventually

Ok, so there will only be 8 finalists. That's good.

And Wow, Hassan getting a IC shot? Nice.

I guess they really are building Shelton as the ultimate threat. Before, it was he could beat anybody. (around the time he 'feuded' with Snitsky) And now, he can beat any two men.

I guess soon enough, he'll be saying he's beat everyone for the IC title, and ready for the world title.

Holy crap, and we finally get Hassan v. Shelton for the IC ...

This raw is nuts if this match ends up as good as it could be.

Well Kahran, I agree with you. I doubt it's going to happen though. I would like it if Cena was traded back, but you knew he was going to have to go through HHH eventually.

ANOTHER handicap match for Benjamin? Man, when's he going to play the race card on Bischoff?

I'd actually like to see a Batista/JBL or Batista/Angle fued for the World title, that'd be fresh