GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 6/6/05

Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

Here's a question: Can talent be re-drafted? Would Cena be added to the Raw roster and thus be eligible to be drafted by Smackdown?

SD wouldn't be able to take Batista if a contract is signed tonight...

HHH will be thinking "Im 0-2 vs Batista, I bet I could beat Cena easier than Batista.." So he doesn't sign the contract, Batista goes to SD, and the whole Batista/HHH hell in a cell is over..to be replaced with..

Cena vs HHH

See- I like this. This is what they needed to be doing to keep my interest. Can't wait to see what happens next with the Draft.

Yeah.

It has the "Monday Night Wars" feel to it.

No, for a REAL MNW feel, Cena needs to either trash the belt live, or start proclaiming himself the 'Real' World's Champ.

Lol @ someone holding up a phone number.

And I'll guess we'll see Shelton/Hassan at Vengeance possibly?

And hassan, in the ring...he just looks bored, if you get what I mean. There's no fire when he's in the ring at all. Although his character makes up for it..but still. Someone needs to light a fire under his ass.

What happens now all depends on how they want to book, long term or short term. If I was gonna book long term, Batista would win at HIAC and be sent to Smackdown. Short term, I'd have HHH win and send him to Smackdown. HHH and Cena do have some heat, so odds are they'll do the short term thing.

I'm lost - if Hassan and Daivari win then they're co-IC champs.

How would they defend the title?

Well, there have been co-champs before. Chyna/Jericho.

But I don't think it's like that, I think like last week..it was pretty much a triple threat. Just Daivari of course, doesn't really wanna fight persay. So I guess they're just playing with tag rules.

What happens now all depends on how they want to book, long term or short term. If I was gonna book long term, Batista would win at HIAC and be sent to Smackdown. Short term, I'd have HHH win and send him to Smackdown. HHH and Cena do have some heat, so odds are they'll do the short term thing.

But then you'd have 2 World champs on Raw, and none on SD.

Guys, Cena is INSANELY over.

There's no way Vince would be that fucking idiotic to bury him because Triple H has heat with him.

Not intentionally, but it will happen. Because the show will always focus around HHH. No matter how many times he jobs to Cena in the next year, it will still be about HHH. Even if HHH does everything right and steps down to the midcard, the fans are trained by now to expect him on top all the time.

He has to go for Cena to have a chance.

Guys, Cena is INSANELY over.

There's no way Vince would be that fucking idiotic to bury him because Triple H has heat with him.

Agreed, Cena is pretty much the best bet at being the next mainstream superstar for Vince. Batista is nowhere near as over and still comes off as a transistion champ to HHH.

I think they still want to do the Cena/Christian feud though. I don't think all that buildup should be for nothing.

I think you can build up to HHH/Cena at Summerslam.

Which just reverts back to JBL, who can still hold the WWE title belt if he wants to evidently. (even though Cena won it back) Or, Teddy can award, have a tourny for a belt like Eric did.

Cena's not carrying the real WWE title anyways...it can become a secondary title possibly..who knows. But my money's still on Cena being drafted bakc.

At least until Vengeance is done. However, off the top of my head, I can't remember if Vengeance is this month or in July. Also, if they're feeling in the mood to risk things, they could try and turn JBL using show pride. Big if though. Probably wouldn't happen. More than likely Batista will be drafted this week or next after HHH refuses to sign the contract. Or something. Odds are they'll use some kind of plot hole to make everything work out.