GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 6/6/05

Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

What happens now all depends on how they want to book, long term or short term. If I was gonna book long term, Batista would win at HIAC and be sent to Smackdown. Short term, I'd have HHH win and send him to Smackdown. HHH and Cena do have some heat, so odds are they'll do the short term thing.

But then you'd have 2 World champs on Raw, and none on SD.

Which just reverts back to JBL, who can still hold the WWE title belt if he wants to evidently. (even though Cena won it back) Or, Teddy can award, have a tourny for a belt like Eric did.

1) Why would it revert back to JBL? Where's the precedent for that. Furthermore, Long isn't the type of GM to name JBL champ just because they need one.

2) SD just ran a tournament to find Cena's challenger. It'b be too soon (IMO) to run another one.

That was fucking awesome. If I still lived in Illinois, i would be there now, too. Even though it fucks Smackdown hard, I marked out like a bitch.

I know I'm late and someone has probably said it already, but Batista has to switch shows on the last night of the draft (night after Vengeance) at the Raw/SD supershow in Anaheim, which I will be attending.

I'm thinking Batista gets drafted to Smackdown, Bischoff blows a gasket over it and is forced to trade Cena back to Smackdown to get back Batista. At least I hope that's what happens because this makes no sense at all. Smackdown just lost it's only star. Cena was connection with the Smackdown audience and felt like a big star. Now he'll be a fish a large pond (HHH).

When was the last time a WWE creation got a reaction like Cena tonight?

Not counting Rock?

Yep.

I can't really think of any, not a single one. That is why I don't think they would just pull the plug on Cena. WWE created this character, the fans love him, and they are now going all the way with it, for better or for worse.

Well there goes Hassan's chance of EVER getting over, eh he sucked anyway, keep Davari away and give him the push

When was the last time a WWE creation got a reaction like Cena tonight?

Not counting Rock?

Yep.

I can't really think of any, not a single one. That is why I don't think they would just pull the plug on Cena. WWE created this character, the fans love him, and they are now going all the way with it, for better or for worse.

The other thing is they invested all that money filming the Marine, starring Cena. They're not going to piss that away just to please HHH.

Too bad the Rock's off doing his thing in Hollywood. He (probably) would've gotten a bigger pop and made for a more entertaining segment.