GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 6/6/05

Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this week's RAW - 6/6/05

• Good
    • Mediocre
    • Bad

Batista can get drafted to SD! after the contract is signed for the HIAC match at Vengeance. Then he has to go defend the title against HHH at the RAW PPV as a SD! superstar.

Everyone on SD! can put alot of pressure on him, as it's all up to him to keep a world championship on the show. That way he may get over winning a match that big for SD!

Batista can get drafted to SD! after the contract is signed for the HIAC match at Vengeance. Then he has to go defend the title against HHH at the RAW PPV as a SD! superstar.

Everyone on SD! can put alot of pressure on him, as it's all up to him to keep a world championship on the show. That way he may get over winning a match that big for SD!

That angle makes enough sense that they'd never run it.

And you still have the problem of having Cena & HHH on the same show. They have to be seperate, period. Even if it means HHH crushing Batista for the belt at Vengeance and going to Smackdown afterwards.

He looks so damn goofy with those muttonchops

Someone enlighten me- was this how Hogan was back in the 80's and early 90's? Always hogging the spotlight, crushing young talent, boring people to death with the same old shit?

I wonder...has HHH every realized that, you know...he's spitting water.

I mean, how in the hell did that even get started?

Woa..that idea of Batista being on SD, could possibly happen...

Someone enlighten me- was this how Hogan was back in the 80's and early 90's? Always hogging the spotlight, crushing young talent, boring people to death with the same old shit?

Not quite the same. Hogan never went out of his way to make his opponents look bad. HHH actually seems to be crushing young talent for sport.

Well, Batista's can go to smackdown.

all my planning for nothing.

HHH can get drafted to Smackdown, win the title and be on Smackdown.

I think Im kidding myself, but its more plausible than Batista getting drafted and retaining the title...

You know, my favorite water spit actually happened at last year's draft, when Trips was Drafted to Smackdown right as he drank some water, and did a comical spit take.

Triple H squashes the Draft in one sentence....

In a word, yes. However, Hogan was more subtle in that he knew there was money to be made by building guys up for a program first. At the end of the day though, it was the same thing.

No.

1) Hogan wasn't around much. He'd make maybe 5 or 6 televised appearances a year in his heyday. He started showing up more often sometime in 1989. Even then, he did his thing and that's it. Other wrestlers still got their time.

2) Hogan was the biggest draw in history at that point and was enormously popular. Other wrestlers liked working with him because shows that he was one drew a lot better than ones he wasn't.